advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I’m very sensitive to estrogen sides so I was taking 25mg aramosin a day.how much proviron would be equivalent?

Fatboy3580

Registered
Newbies
I was only taking test and primo but just added in orals 8 weeks later.50mg dball 50mg anadrol before training and went from 4iu PHARMA hgh to 8iu a day.
It’s a cutting cycle and I’m looking leaner and leaner.

Not even close to the same thing. Research.

Not even close to the same thing. Research.
I know it’s not the same thing but I know people substitute an ai fir proviron.also the primo should help in that regard.
what’s the normal dosage of proviron,it’s a shot just like mastering just like people use that instead.I’m not worried about gyno cause I can’t get it.just don’t want the bloated face.
I have not taken it in years so don’t remember the dosage but .with the combo of primo and proviron I shouldn’t need such a high does it the A.I.
Anybody else have feedback.

priviron and exemestan are two totally different substances, how would you like to compare apples and oranges lol

After all, why do you need anadrol and dbol while cutting, not these drugs for this purpose
You can use any drug to cut.I’m getting leaner everyday,my strength is great,I feel great.there’s no such thing as cutting and bulking drugs diet is everything.I always use dbol while dieting.I can’t use whinny cause my old joints can’t take it.
When I’m done I’ll show you before and after pics

You can use any drug to cut.I’m getting leaner everyday,my strength is great,I feel great.there’s no such thing as cutting and bulking drugs diet is everything.I always use dbol while dieting.I can’t use whinny cause my old joints can’t take it.
yes you can use any cutting medication but don't be surprised that you swell and have high estrogen since you chose anadrol and dbol lol

Of course you can use any drug to cut. Looking a certain way is a different story.

Okay, dude. You show him…that’s funny

Okay, dude. You show him…that’s funny
It’s only for 4 weeks than it’s just test ,primo snd hgh continued.just wanted a boost mid cycle.I’m going away in December so I don’t need to be completely dry now.I like the euphoria effect from dbol snd has some PHARMA anadrol left over so threw it in.I don’t compete anymore.
I know your wise on hormones and your not wrong.but I figure it’s the end result that matters.

I would say cut out the d-bol, i know it makes you feel good and it's a great oral, but it converts into a very powerful estrogen, 17 alpha methyl estradiol if you are estrogen sensitive you should avoid that at all cost. Secondly, proviron is a very strong androgen! Estrogenic problems are often due to an imbalance, so if you use proviron at let's say 50mgs a day on top of your test and primo your androgens will dominate over your estrogen and so you should get the desire results. Hope that helps!

The only place I bloat is my face,everywhere else I’m fine.I’m loving the results and added hgh before sleep as well.I never did that before and it’s stronger than my sleeping meds,lol.sleep has been great but the PHARMA hgh is getting expensive.I have a stock pile but can’t afford anymore when finished.
Thank you for the advice.I’m not staying on orals long 2-3 weeks the most then just test,primo,hgh.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws