advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does taking finasteride hurt your gains ?

Anthony80

Registered
Newbies
Just wondering if taking finasteride at 1mg day hurt your gains while on gear , also curious if finasteride hurts your fertility as well , now I know on gear fertility goes to hell , but what about guys taking finasteride off gear , will fina make it harder to get your girl pregnant ? sorry for the two part question

In my experience it does make a little bit of a difference. The gains are definitely still there but they are less from the DHT side of things. It’s a little hard to explain but overall your free testosterone will be higher, which is good, but DHT will be lower. Higher DHT levels will give me a harder look and also makes me feel really good and happy. It’s not like the gains won’t be there on Fin, you’re just missing out on some of the DHT benefits (and sides). Supposedly, the increased free T you get will make up for the loss of DHT. I would say that’s mostly true.

I’ve never heard of Fin effecting your fertility. I know some people can suffer erection problems. Maybe someone else will chime in about that.

I was assuming that you’re taking exogenous test with the fin? If you’re not, then yes fin will most likely destroy your gains.

In my experience it does make a little bit of a difference. The gains are definitely still there but they are less from the DHT side of things. It’s a little hard to explain but overall your free testosterone will be higher, which is good, but DHT will be lower. Higher DHT levels will give me a harder look and also makes me feel really good and happy. It’s not like the gains won’t be there on Fin, you’re just missing out on some of the DHT benefits (and sides). Supposedly, the increased free T you get will make up for the loss of DHT. I would say that’s mostly true.

I’ve never heard of Fin effecting your fertility. I know some people can suffer erection problems. Maybe someone else will chime in about that.
Thanks man appreciate your detailed response, hair loss sucks , I was even thinking something like saw palmetto to replace fina because a guy had success with it at 500mg day ,but also taking vitamins and topical minoxidil, but fina is proven to work as far as stopping hair loss in its tracks ,saw palmetto is a roll of dice , thanks again man

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws