over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anadrol make you have insomnia?

Fatboy3580

Registered
Newbies
I took anadrol 50mg one day before the gym,that night I couldn’t sleep even though I’m on many meds to make me fall asleep.
Is this normal i have not taken it fir many years.I’m already on test ,primo and hgh and I’m dieting really strict.
If that was cause of the anadrol it’s not worth it to me,I’m too old to not get sleep.

Absolutely, even at 25 mg on training days only. Wrecked my sleep worse than tren.

I took anadrol 50mg one day before the gym,that night I couldn’t sleep even though I’m on many meds to make me fall asleep.
Is this normal i have not taken it fir many years.I’m already on test ,primo and hgh and I’m dieting really strict.
If that was cause of the anadrol it’s not worth it to me,I’m too old to not get sleep.
check blood pressure

are you sure it's not associated with blood pressure, which is keeping you awake?

are you sure it's not associated with blood pressure, which is keeping you awake?
i find most the DHT orals to be stimulating... especially oral var.. each time i've taken var from various sources, i always feel stimmed out as if i took clen.
drol isnt as stimulating, but i do find myself very much more aware and focused.. note this is with injectable drol.

Reactions: JJT
I’m on water pills and 2 high blood pressure meds from doctor and my blood pressure is really good now.I actually had high blood pressure from pain from bad injuries and also being on a cycle.when I was in the hospital they added all these extra meds.
with all the meds I take I don’t think it’s possible to have high blood pressure.
Anyway just had it tested came back really good and I was on ephedrine caffeine aspirin and Clem at the same time and on cycle.
So def not blood pressure.

I'm a fan of Anadrol and never suffered insomnia. It's a long shot but possibly increased rbc could make you edgy/anxious.

Imo I highly doubt just 50 mg of Adrol is the culprit here. That or you're hypersensitive to it because I've never heard of Drol causing insomnia.

But maybe hawkmoon's long shot is the reason, could very well be possible.

Anything’s possible but I decided to switch to PHARMA anadrol and it’s much better and not causing insomnia or other sides besides painful pumps I also added 50mg dball and I’m cutting and eveythings getting big on me.my muscles look great and my sex drive us through the roof.my wife said giving me a blowjob everyday is starting to feel like a job,lol but she still does it.I love my wife she never says no and we been together 17 years.

It definitely can, however, and I've said it many times here, Anadrol for me is like a sleeping pill. I sleep longer and harder on Anadrol, subjectively my sleep improves with it.

Dianabol makes my sleep better too but it also gives a mildly euphoric body load so to speak - body just feels good when lying in bed, a dopaminergic feel.

However, these drugs can have the opposite effect when starting them, energizing initially for a few days, then more tiredness going forward.

.my wife said giving me a blowjob everyday is starting to feel like a job,lol but she still does it.I love my wife she never says no and we been together 17 years.

Lucky!!!!!! Where’s ya find her at? My wife’s favorite word is, NO lately…. Congrats to you!

Cage

Lucky!!!!!! Where’s ya find her at? My wife’s favorite word is, NO lately…. Congrats to you!

Cage
Yes,I’m very lucky and she barely ever asks for anything in return.I’ve never met a more selfless person in my life.she does everything for me.I’m disabled and haven’t worked since 2005 and she pays for everything and without complaining.I don’t think she has ever told me no to anything I ask.I purposely don’t ask fir things but even if I mention it,the next day she would bring it hone and say I know you wanted this.don’t get me wrong I wish I can work,it’s boring being home so much.then when I spend the little I make to get her something nice ,she won’t take it.
She even dies my shots fir me,makes my protein shakes ,cooks my chicken and everything else you can imagine.I love her more everyday,she is my best friend my world and would be lost without her.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131