over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol/ Anadrol mix injectable

joeackerson

Newbies
Does anyone have experience with injectable dbol Anadrol mix? Ordered a bottle from King and after pinning the muscle burns like hell for about 10 minutes.. Is this Normal and if so is there something I can mix with it to ease the burn.

Never tried anybody's formula, but long time ago when I used to brew my own i never really had that issue, some times it's the solvents, d-bol can only hold on regular solution at a max of 25mgs. What's the formula? Mg per cc? You can definitely mix it with other injects but I don't have experience with that to tell you if it's going to help

I would assume it's the solvents like EO/Guaiacol that is used to hold oral injectables into solution that is causing the issue but I could be wrong.

Does it have a strong smell to it ? Generally Guaiacol has a pretty distinct smell.

Never tried anybody's formula, but long time ago when I used to brew my own i never really had that issue, some times it's the solvents, d-bol can only hold on regular solution at a max of 25mgs. What's the formula? Mg per cc? You can definitely mix it with other injects but I don't have experience with that to tell you if it's going to hel

I would assume it's the solvents like EO/Guaiacol that is used to hold oral injectables into solution that is causing the issue but I could be wrong.

Does it have a strong smell to it ? Generally Guaiacol has a pretty distinct smell.
It's 18% BB and 8 % BA.

Does anyone have experience with injectable dbol Anadrol mix? Ordered a bottle from King and after pinning the muscle burns like hell for about 10 minutes.. Is this Normal and if so is there something I can mix with it to ease the burn.
Yep.... from a different vendor but felt the same.

I'm not having issues with any other compounds with the same oil tho. It's not as bad when I pin with my sust in the same shot. Would it be a good idea to maybe get a bottle of carrier oil and dilute it 50% ?
So I have Inj Anadrol, and Test C from.the same provider, the Test C is BA, BB, and MCT oil, the Inj Anadrol is BA, BB, and Guaiacol. From what I have seen in the past most Injectable orals are made with different solvents to get them to hold.

Is the Sust the same amout of BB, and BA as the Dbol/Anadrol?

I must be used to it because I did 1ml of the powerhouse stack before my workout today, and I just felt a slight burn for about thirty seconds after injection.

I know this is an old thread but no one mentions the obvious here. 8% BA is gonna cause pain in any injectable period. That is way to high.

I’m just now catching this message…

This is the Beginners forum. You should be focusing on testosterone and not exotics.

I’m just now catching this message…

This is the Beginners forum. You should be focusing on testosterone and not exotics.
Yet look at the posts of guys talking about their first cycle from.back in the 80s,90s,00s.
Very few started with test only.
Everyones always talking about build your base first, etc etc. Wait until your natural test drops etc etc. But truth is NO ONE took their own advice.
Guys got a hook up the first week in the gym and hoped right on.
You even have guys talking about starting in high school.
So all this build your base. Youre not advanced enough for x compound. It's virtue signaling. As No One on this board followed this advice.
There are a few exceptions of course. But the majority of us jumped right in head first with no water in the pool.

I know this is an old thread but no one mentions the obvious here. 8% BA is gonna cause pain in any injectable period. That is way to high.
I guess you didn't read my reply

Yet look at the posts of guys talking about their first cycle from.back in the 80s,90s,00s.
Everyones always talking about build your base first, etc etc. Wait until your natural test drops etc etc. But truth is NO ONE took their own advice.
So all this build your base. Youre not advanced enough for x compound. It's virtue signaling. As No One on this board followed this advice.
There are a few exceptions of course. But the majority of us jumped right in head first with no water in the pool.
I’m not virtue signaling…

I’m looking backwards.

Do as you please. I just turned 50. I currently have more hair on my head than a large percentage of those on this board.

As to the OP…

You may have an allergic response

It’s orals so just drink it!

Dbol and Superdrol hold perfectly without any exotic solvents just 1-2% BA 18-20% BB in MCT oil.

Anadrol is a bitch. You will need Guaiacoil and after that enjoy watching your C-Reactive Protein skyrocket....

Full retard. You’re never supposed to go full retard.

When I posted about how I waited and built my base BigMeaty posted laughing at me say oh congratulations do you want us to cheer for you? Ect. Turns out that retard did roids but didn’t exercise or eat.

Jumping onto a pool with no water is no virtue it’s retarded.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws