over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am very embarrassed to show my pic's, but here we go anyway

ThumperIV

Newbies
On January the 20 of this year, I was sitting I my room getting ready to eat my mcdonalds cheeseburger. I was about to take a bite, when it hit me and I said to my self out loud "God did not breath life into my lungs to sit on my fat ass all day and eat". So I got up with out taking one bite and tossed it in the garbage, were it belonged. And then right out the door I went for a long run. Anyway try not to make fun of my fat ass more then you have to please lol :D

1/20/2008 at 185
MVC-030S.JPG

6/21/2008 at 150 pounds
MVC-103S.JPG

Last edited:
damn man, great work. nice to see you decided to turn towards being more healthy and achieve some of the results you were seeking after. im sure you feel much better about yourself as you should!

way to go man! congratulations on the start of your transformation! keep it up and enjoy the ride!

GREAT WORK!

You are making terrific progress. You have everything to be proud of...and nothing to be embarrassed about.

That moment when you said- Enough! That was a great story.

Excellent work Thumper!!!!!!! One question.....what was your motivation?
Dont forget the legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They carry you and a house is only as strong as its foundation.;)

Good job man! That's a cool story about having a turning point like that where you just say no more. A lot of people could learn from that. Keep up the good work. Believe me, it's worth it.

Excellent work Thumper!!!!!!! One question.....what was your motivation?
Dont forget the legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They carry you and a house is only as strong as its foundation.;)

Well for the most part, it had just been building up in me for a long time. Seeing myself in the mirror just made me sick and never getting the girl was also a big down side. I always saw the guy's in flex magazine and wanted to look just like them. So I am not really sure what made it happen but I just kind of snapped all at once. I joined the gym the very next day after my first run.

The gym has become my home, gym member's are my family, weights & treadmill my psychiatrist, chicken, tuna, salmon, turkey and brown rice have become my new best friend's. I feel like my life is getting better by the day, still I have only taken a baby step to what I hope to be a very long journey. I don’t even care how long or far this journey take's me, I love this new life style of mine.

My next goal is to get my abs to show for the first time in my life! After that build myself back up to 185 with a six pack. I will just take one goal at a time. It seem's that as soon as I meet a goal of mine I end up making a new one lol So you should get used to me hanging around because I will be on here for years to come, I am sure of it :D

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, it really means a lot to me.

Great determination and work, you must be feeling fantastic!

great story!

And a great 6 month transformation! Just think in another 6 months… you will look even better! You are on the right road, keep it up! I sure know when I feel good about the way I look, my confidence is higher too.

Last edited:
Nice transformation. At least you were man enough to post pic's.
Some of these guys come up with excuses like I don't have a camera
or I don't know how to post pictures, (Whoops that me :p )

Thumper, we are not here to judge or ridicule anyone. We all applaud you in your transformation and it took a lot of guts to post your pictures up here. The kind of guts it takes to succeed in this iron game. You made a crucial decision that will now influence the rest of your life. Keep up the hard work, stick around here and learn all that you can. There are so many really good people here that will support you. We are professional muscle and proud to have you here!!

Well for the most part, it had just been building up in me for a long time. Seeing myself in the mirror just made me sick and never getting the girl was also a big down side. I always saw the guy's in flex magazine and wanted to look just like them. So I am not really sure what made it happen but I just kind of snapped all at once. I joined the gym the very next day after my first run.

The gym has become my home, gym member's are my family, weights & treadmill my psychiatrist, chicken, tuna, salmon, turkey and brown rice have become my new best friend's. I feel like my life is getting better by the day, still I have only taken a baby step to what I hope to be a very long journey. I don’t even care how long or far this journey take's me, I love this new life style of mine.

My next goal is to get my abs to show for the first time in my life! After that build myself back up to 185 with a six pack. I will just take one goal at a time. It seem's that as soon as I meet a goal of mine I end up making a new one lol So you should get used to me hanging around because I will be on here for years to come, I am sure of it :D

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, it really means a lot to me.

This is really awesome and truly motivational for everyone! You truly did the hardest thing that any of us have had to do...make that initial choice to say enough is enough and to change your lifestyle for the better! You've done a fabulous job in the past 6 months and I promise you, keep the focus and it just keeps GETTING BETTER! :)
We're all here for you!

Yesterday's history. Transform your now!

Prepare 4 addiction
God Bless.

send PHIL HERNON a PM and get a diet plan from him, he will take your transformation to a whole other level in a very short period of time, trust me on this, for the money you spend you get way more than you should from him

Embarrassed????

Don't be embarrased we all start somwhere. You have made good progress.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131