over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am very embarrassed to show my pic's, but here we go anyway

nice work bro, i was in the same boat, i dropped 70lbs and then got stuck doing crappy diets and stuff id read on boards that worked for someone of a totally different body type.
I have to agree with hiring someone like Phil or Alex to get your diet in check. Best thing i ever did. I never realized how little i was eating and how much of the wrong shit i was eating causing me to be stuck with all the fat.

Alex Azarian is awesome!!1 ive been following his diet and training plan for about 1 1/2 months now and im starting to look and feel great!!

NEVER be embarrassed or ashamed of trying to improve and better yourself. we ALL started somewhere. props to you for motivating yourself bro. just keep at it.

not a damn thing to make fun of...great work.

just think you are better than 65% of the people that live here in the United States...you got off your ass and did something about it.

Great F'n job man!

keep it up. Fat people walking around like slobs is my motivation.

Thanks for all the great replys everyone and I will be sending PHIL HERNON a PM sometime soon. I am not really sure what I should do anymore. Should start lifting and eating more, so I can put some muscle on? Or if I should just keep the diet going until I can see my abs? I just wanted to hear what you all think. Also I am sorry I have not been around much lately, work has been keeping me away.

Awesome transformation man!!

YES

Contact Phil and go through a great metamorphosis. You won't be disapointed with the dedication.
Thanks for all the great replys everyone and I will be sending PHIL HERNON a PM sometime soon. I am not really sure what I should do anymore. Should start lifting and eating more, so I can put some muscle on? Or if I should just keep the diet going until I can see my abs? I just wanted to hear what you all think. Also I am sorry I have not been around much lately, work has been keeping me away.

Cool, how much do you think Phil would charge me to do that?
Just send him a PM from here and he will let you know. Trust me he is more than reasonable. You will love the results!

That is really amazing.. Hang your head high you are looking so much better and have to feel it as well. Its so great to see threads like this that people really have the determination and want to go get it. Youa re doing very good. keep up the good work..

damn that is a DRAMATIC transformation. pictures say a 1000 words and a few are coming to my mind - dedication, discipline, motivation

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131