over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I Did It!

John99Test

Registered
Well, I have successfully regained fertility while being on TRT for the last 16 years or so. For the last 10 months or so I’ve been taking hCG and HMG and my sperm count is through the roof. I have never gone off of TRT. It can be done.

Well, I have successfully regained fertility while being on TRT for the last 16 years or so. For the last 10 months or so I’ve been taking hCG and HMG and my sperm count is through the roof. I have never gone off of TRT. It can be done.
Wow! Congrats brother! I’ve been a little concerned with this issue as well. Been on trt for 15 years and never thought I would want another kid. I’m still not sure but it’s good to know it can be done.

That’s awesome man! Congratulations! I am in the transition of doing this myself after being on it about 15 years. Can I ask where you obtained HMB? I called several pharmacies in my area and none can obtain it. They are wanting to start me on enclomiphene and Hcg. I would like to use hmb instead of Hcg. Again, congrats!

Congrats man!

How low was your sperm count before beginning the protocol?

I’m asking because I wonder how effective blasting & cruising is as birth control.

That’s awesome man! Congratulations! I am in the transition of doing this myself after being on it about 15 years. Can I ask where you obtained HMB? I called several pharmacies in my area and none can obtain it. They are wanting to start me on enclomiphene and Hcg. I would like to use hmb instead of Hcg. Again, congrats!
It’s HMG you need. That’s the game changer. The source is on this board. PM me for more info.

Wonder what will happen once you taper off the hcg/hmg? Will your body readjust?
I guess it will have to. I’ve only used it to regain fertility. I plan on tapering off and continuing my TRT without either. Well Perhaps a little low dose HCG here and there but nothing like the 5000ius I’ve been blasting week after week after week.

holy crap! 😦 I always thought you had to stop taking it to even try. That's good news in case I want to have a. Another kid I don't even have to come off. I was kind of nervous about that.

Yep. I froze my sperm for future use and jumped off the HCG and HMG. I’m shocked it worked. The key is hitting HCG & HMG continuously over months. Also use true TRT dosages. 100mg-120mg.

Yep. I froze my sperm for future use and jumped off the HCG and HMG. I’m shocked it worked. The key is hitting HCG & HMG continuously over months. Also use true TRT dosages. 100mg-120mg.
that's awesome. I appreciate the input bro

Always good to hear guys being able to recoup their fertility!

Very happy for you bro!

AB

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear