over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I love my kids

Beautiful family, Alex. You and Nga are blessed, bro! And you are right. Life is way too short. Childhood too precious to miss.

Please hug them and Nga for me. And blessings always.

Kids are cute as a button. Are you going to be a soccer dad like me.
Funny, I use to make fun of thoughs soccer mom stickers till my
daughter started playing. I gotta admit I have the best time taking her
to practices and watching her games.......

Alex those kids are gorgeous! great family.

Great looking kids Alex!:D Being a father is an amazing thing, I wouldn't trade it in for the world.

great photos Alex, hope you're keeping well :)

Children are deffinatly a blessing , their is nothing i woulden't do for mine

You have a beautiful family their bro

You are a good dad Alex. You are a smart man for enjoying this time with them. It only happens once and one day you will blink and they will be grown.

Alex,

You are a good man and you have a beautiful family!!!! Congrats, Bro!

Hey thanks a lot! Everyone!

I never thought this many would even look at the pics but i have been posting pics of my daughter since she was born... And i got her name tatted on my upper left arm/shoulder with her b day underneath.. My son is damn cool too.. A big eater and tough( doesnt cry unless hes hungry) or tired.. Anyays... once again folks, thanks!

P.S i dont expect anyone to watch this.. lol.. but its a short video.. a few minutes long ..

My daughter was just a baby and this was really one of my best years competing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6m7sZUNmNA&fmt=18

Last edited:
Awesome family Alex! - very cool that is your #1 priority - it will always be ....even when you are competing the the 60+ category - hahahahaha.

My kids are 12 & 14 so I am almost at the point where they don't want me around that much, but damn - the time has gone so fast -you are wise to enjoy every day as it comes. And the longer you are a parent, the better you get with doing 10 things at once so i am sure you'll be competing again soon.

Awesome family Alex! - very cool that is your #1 priority - it will always be ....even when you are competing the the 60+ category - hahahahaha.

My kids are 12 & 14 so I am almost at the point where they don't want me around that much, but damn - the time has gone so fast -you are wise to enjoy every day as it comes. And the longer you are a parent, the better you get with doing 10 things at once so i am sure you'll be competing again soon.

Thank you bro! i know what you mean.. it wont be long till they wont want to talk to me:(
I have to savor every moment now..

Brisk walk.. The Brick... Thank you... Thanks guys... these are great compliments.. i really appreciate it and i mean it.. i would give anything for my kids.. I would give my life...without thinking twice..

Gunsmith, michellin.. you dudes are great buddies.. and i feel rotton i havent been in touch.. Both of you .. please email me anytime.. Especially.... both you! Michelin, we kicked ass on that prep and Gunsmith the same! my friend... I wold love to do it again!

Thanks Jay 4 ever... that was really nice man.. seriously makes me feel good.. thank you!

Jetset.. were just tearing it up! and your kids must be loving it.. they are like.. dad...? you look young! and if they are not saying it.. they will.. trust me! people you havent seen in a while are going to be saying Shaun.. is that you.. fuck dude you look great! thanks for the opportunity man.. you have been a cool dude to work with man..and just a cool dude!

Stevo.. I plan on it.. Yep i do.. I want to be a coach.. hell yahh for sure.. you are loving dude.. if you were not married you would be all over those soccer moms.. lets face it... dads with their cute little daughters are popular with the ladies..

Concrete, lenny and Pesty.. Three loyal friends... what can i say .. greg your dead on.. and concrete.. and Lenny ...thank you man.. i love sharing this stuff

Knucklehead and Jcagle.. you both know the feeling guys.. . Jake.. shoot man.. you got twice the kids i have and i dont know how you do it.. and oh yeah.. a prep real soon! gotta love the multi tasking your going to be doing my friend... your a freakin warrior man! and a hero too..

Amazon Doll and MO Chuisle.. your so right and Mo.. not only borrowing the car.. Crashing it too! i have that to look forward to too.. Gotta love these kids while they are still toddling around..

Boomshaker and VTliftVT... those are some of the nicest words guys. thank you .. it means a lot.. and makes total sense.. I appreciate it.. I really didnt even put much thought into it... I just basically said... I need this time to be home! I need this time to really get to know my kids and them to know me.. My son is just a baby.. such a cute baby. and my daughter is growing so fast shes going to be taller than me... soon......thanks for sharing with me..

Last edited:
At days end, everything pales in comparison. Their will be other contest, but they will never be any more precious then they are here and now.

Hi Alex !

Ever since i met you and your lovely family for the first time i felt taken care of , so you have a great faimily there Alex. Wonderful wife and 2 great kids.
Bodybuilding is always there and a year of from competing might be a good thing to make you even better next time.

Have a wonderfull weekend!!

Jan "The Swede"

great pics alex

thanks for sharing with us, damm your kids are amazing, your making the right choice famaly is the most importante thing enjoy every moment with them

god bless best of all for your all Family

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767