over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I met a new friend on the beach this morning

They get caught in fishing nets and those guys just chuck them back into the water(dead) and they float up on shore.Seen quite a few actually and one of the lifegaurds at the beach told me they have to clean them up almost daily from the fishermen.

If im not mistaken thats a black tip reef shark.. They are actually pretty dangerous.. Well the bigger ones at least.. The white tip corral are the worst out of the two reef species.. A couple weeks ago i remember watching shark week and there was a snippit about them on there.. Well if he is your "friend" thats good!! Better than you enemy ;)

Yep, its a black tip and can be pretty aggressive.

Close guys...it's a spinner shark which is easily mistaken. Difference is black tip on the anal fin.

Out in the Atlantic? shit the water must be freezing! im in hawaii and i never go swimming at night :naughty: too cold and damn tigers come out at night, now those are ones to watch out for! but couple times my buddies and me went night diving and we would see some sharks just asleep kinna weird

Out in the Atlantic? shit the water must be freezing! im in hawaii and i never go swimming at night :naughty: too cold and damn tigers come out at night, now those are ones to watch out for! but couple times my buddies and me went night diving and we would see some sharks just asleep kinna weird

yes in the Atlantic, Florida. The water is really warm probably in the 80's this time of year. I am getting ready to go swimming right now as a matter of fact. If this is my last post you know one finally got me.

What kind?

Like it matters, but do you know what kind of shark that is? I live near the MS Gulf Coast, so either the sharks out there are dead . . . or really pissed off.

yes in the Atlantic, Florida. The water is really warm probably in the 80's this time of year. I am getting ready to go swimming right now as a matter of fact. If this is my last post you know one finally got me.
haha........you must have just gotten out of the water when I texted you! :p

how do you know if they were asleep?
pretty sure they can't stop moving cuz they will drown (due to not having gills) so what does a shark look like when it sleeps?:confused:
-JS

how do you know if they were asleep?
pretty sure they can't stop moving cuz they will drown (due to not having gills) so what does a shark look like when it sleeps?:confused:
-JS

usually when i come across sharks they will either swim away or if theyre curious will kinna just wander around and not just "float" there, but ya i never understood how a shark can sleep knowing they need to swim..

at this one spot i use to go to i would always see one or two black tip reef sharks and idk if you ever had that feeling like someone is watching you? so there is a canal and i went down to check out maybe some ahi or parrot fish or something and i got that feeling and turned around i saw this shadow coming it got a little closer to where it can make out what it was and than i kinna stopped and just darted the other way.. now i have some horror stories too from friends..

sorry to thread jack but wow 80 degrees at night? thats really warm! lucky guy now im envious of you :D

Rough Seas

The water has been a little rough lately due to the storms in the Atlantic so I am not a strong enough swimmer to go out there. I am out of town this weekend but supposedly there is going to be 10 foot swells. I would of liked to get a picture of that.

Sharks are able to shut off half of their brain to sleep or rest, while the other half remains alert and keeps them swimming. I've watched my share of Shark Week...lol

this is why I hate the ocean.

You should get out in the ocean mate, it is one of the greatest places to be.

When i go surfing with my mates its just the time of our lives, we have not a worry in the world and we just laugh and carry on, you come out of the water feeling refreshed and just loving life. Also nothing better than just having a coffee and watching the waves roll in, puts you in the most relaxed state you could imagin, good for the soul

The water has been a little rough lately due to the storms in the Atlantic so I am not a strong enough swimmer to go out there. I am out of town this weekend but supposedly there is going to be 10 foot swells. I would of liked to get a picture of that.

Wow aeliop sounds like a really awesome spot where you live..Im almost jealous, I d love to get up in the mornings to be right on the beach...At some stage I must post up photos of the the Coast here in N Ireland..There is some amazing scenery here, but sometimes we just dont appreciate it as much as we should..Hope you are well.. :)

Take more pictures, Tony.

I'd love to see that stuff. Never have seen a shark in real life. I'd be on that beach checking stuff out for sure.:cool:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws