over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IBE needs 5 testers for PEG-MGF: Info Inside

LakeMountD

Newbies
Okay guys here is the deal, we need 5 people to test out our PEGylated Mechano Growth Factor. 3 people will be supplied 1mg and will run 100mg, twice weekly sub-q. 2 people will be supplied 2mg and will run 200mg, twice weekly sub-q. We are going with sub-q injections because we basically know that the PEG form is going systemic so going IM is pointless at this point. We want to see results with sub-q injections at these dosages. We don't want dosages much higher due to inhibition of differentiation that is possible with higher dosages. We are estimating the half life to be around 2-3 days so twice weekly injections are optimal.

Requirements for being a beta tester:
--Good reputation on board
--Prior experience with peptides
--Full, detailed log for as long as the PEG-MGF lasts
--Not currently taking any other anabolics or peptides

Please list what peptides you have done in the past, how many cycles of it, links to prior logs (recommended), and why you think you should be a beta tester.

We will make our decision sometime towards the end of this week.

i would but i dont wanna quit the igf as i am making to good of progress.

Well, I'd be extremely happy to do it, but I've never used anything besides lots of juice and slin.

I'd definitely give a detailed and honest report of results though. And I've been clean for a while now.

I'd be willing to try it as well. Have been clean for over a year, just used some IGF, also have experience with HGH as well.

Ok well I have posted pics on the board within last 2 weeks, I would glady post daily/weekly updates, I tried L3IGF once before and did not notice much did 50mcg for 20 days, I tried HGH but 192 kexing have been on for a week at 6iu but would glady stop for free PEG, I do not have a ton of posts but enough so people would at least recognize my name, Additionally I keep detailed logs to include hydration weight and bf according to my ironman scale every time I do anything, also tape measure waist/arms and note vascularity. I check these factors morning during the day and at night, I also do not drink, eat pretty well and at 28 have been doing this long enough to realise when something is working, I am not a massive bb but at 510 215 I think I may best represent your target market willing to provide pics/measurements/strength reports during cycle as well, oh yeah have used slin as well but didn't really like it. Current 215 32 waist 18 arm 10-12% bf would post pic but don't want to hijack thread jut want to try the PEG

Last edited:
Im down for sure. Im currently on HRT which is 150mg test cyp and have been the last 4or 5months. Don't plan on hitting my next cycle till Dec so im def ready to add something. I've used tons of anabolics,HGH,IGF,etc... but never tried MGF so im def down and have tons of free time to keep a log :)

???

im in. im not on anything right now, ive done igf 2 x and hgh about a half dozen time. let me know if i qualify.
thanks
lucian

I would be willing to put myself or anyone of my high level clients in the protocol. I keep detailed records of all my clients as well as my own training. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

I am a super-mod at anabolex.com, I have a PhD in biochemistry from a world renowed So Cal university and taught classes at a CSU. I competed in the Nationals in the late 90's and early 00's and have an even more extensive list of accomplishments but I will just leave it at the above. So like I stated earlier, feel free to contact me either via pm or email.

Gavin

Oh and as for peptides; I took gh straight for over 8 years, I have done more cycles of igf-1 and lr3 than anyone on this board and I have an extensive bio of anabolic and insulin use.

Last edited:
Almost Pro said:
I would be willing to put myself or anyone of my high level clients in the protocol. I keep detailed records of all my clients as well as my own training. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

I am a super-mod at anabolex.com, I have a PhD in biochemistry from a world renowed So Cal university and taught classes at a CSU. I competed in the Nationals in the late 90's and early 00's and have an even more extensive list of accomplishments but I will just leave it at the above. So like I stated earlier, feel free to contact me either via pm or email.

Gavin

Oh and as for peptides; I took gh straight for over 8 years, I have done more cycles of igf-1 and lr3 than anyone on this board and I have an extensive bio of anabolic and insulin use.

AP, have ypu stopped taking GH? if so why? And, what do you think the benefits of running GH for that long a period were for you? And of course, at what dosage?

Qwert said:
AP, have ypu stopped taking GH? if so why? And, what do you think the benefits of running GH for that long a period were for you? And of course, at what dosage?
After having been on test and gh for over 8 years without a break, I decided it was finally time to step back and take some me time before I burned out completely. I have dropped down to 2iu per day and 500mg test per week and I am currently getting ready to drop that all together.

I have so many important things going on in my life right now, which include: 4 children and a beautiful wife, a proposed book deal on anabolics, articles for the web boards, and I may return to school for more advanced training in my field. So life is full and I just want to take some time to let my body relax.

I may compete again one day, but not until I reach masters age.

Ive done a few cycles of GH. Nutropin AQ for 6 months a year off then another 6 with insulin. I'm in a nursing program so I have some actual education on the human body versus just internet knowledge. I few people know me here not personally though. A few people might know me from the old mesomorph board. Mr.Huge will probably tell ya I'm a good guy. I've got 6 years of bodybuilding under my belt. I've never dont a bodybuilding comp but I've been in plenty of Powerlifting events only local stuff though. I'm currently 240 6ft and my abs are barley visable best bodyfat prediction I can give ya.

Also I have experince with various AAS and I will be able to keep a detailed log.

Interested if the product will not affect my sperm count as I have been off for about 2mos. and am currently taking. HCG,Clomid and about to start HMG trying to make some babies. Could really use something to keep gaining. MM

a proposed book deal on anabolics

Thats something I would be interested in if it included things like your gH guide and suggestions with similair peptides etc.

Keep Us Updated and Good Luck

well i don't post a ton here on this board but i do post a lot on others and on those i have a great rep .. lakemount knows me personally and knows i'm a solid dude

i'm not currently on anything at the moment and i'm willing to push back the start of my next cycle

as for peptides i've only used PGH sub-q (actually got good results off of it) but i've never used IGF as i've been scared by contradicting accounts and i'm 23 so i feel that's too young to warrant using GH

anyway i will gladly keep a detailed log on this or any other board if chosen :)

I'm in.......just got done with the states qualifying for the nationals and currently not running any anabolics. Ive done GHRP-6 petitides and done several cycles of IGF-1LR3 also HGH. I'll be glad to do a test run!! Also done as much as 200mcg a day on igf leading up to my contest!

I support AlmostPro on this one. Put him into the test. He will give us some of the best feedback based on his education and experience.

Can't wait to read your Dbol and Drol articles!!!!!

n4dmoney said:
I support AlmostPro on this one. Put him into the test. He will give us some of the best feedback based on his education and experience.

Ditto....AP/Gaving should be first round draft pick on this one. Who better to give real, in depth, educated feedback.

L.G.

n4dmoney said:

Can't wait to read your Dbol and Drol articles!!!!!

yes AP was the first to get picked..:D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko