over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IBS

Reload

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Any members here living with either Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis?
How do you manage your flare-ups?

First thing is find out what foods flare you up. This might require an elimination diet.

i was diagnosed with colitis a few months ago after running every test, scan, -oscopy's known to man lol. i am still trying to figure out what i can and cant eat. some weeks i can eat a certain food and have no issues, but the next week the same food will mess me up. initially i lost 60lbs in 4 months, could not hold food down for longer than 15 min before my bowels were ready to be emptied lol, i had a constant fever, all the symptoms plus some, etc.
initially i was put on budesonide, which sucked ass and caused me more harm than good. next med we tried was cholestyramine, it hasnt done much but cause major cramping. ive tried OTC meds such as imodium, pepto, gas-x, probiotics, etc. imodium worked decent until it worked too well lol. now i'm trying kratom and it seems to be working well. but i hate taking the shit since its addicting, but what else do ya do?! its the only thing ive found that helps just enough to not lock your colon up. i dont recommend it though, just for the fact that it can be addicting, but it has allowed me to eat a suplus of calories and still have bowel movements throughout the day. time will tell though.
bpc-157 helps during my flare ups. fats seem to really cause me issues. but i am still trying to navigate through this disease as well, while still bodybuilding.

This latest flare was horrible. 15-20x day "attempting" to have a BM. Small amounts of bloody, mucous for 3 days.
Thank god my guts settled down. BP-157 is on the way. Eating healthy. Low fiber per docs suggestion. My guts a wreck!

BPC helps me as well. Sometimes it's not the food but outside stress that triggers it. I can't do onions, or a lot of starches and some vegetables. But I can be eating perfectly and if a Avalanche of stresses come my way I can have a flare up.

BPC helps me as well. Sometimes it's not the food but outside stress that triggers it. I can't do onions, or a lot of starches and some vegetables. But I can be eating perfectly and if a Avalanche of stresses come my way I can have a flare up.
Cereberus how have you dosed BPC? Based on a few recent threads it seems it makes no difference if you take it by mouth vs. inject it. A peptide getting through gastric acid makes me question the GI route but whatever. I've got to read more into this gut/brain connection and how stress can throw your gut out of balance. Wish John Meadows were still with us. I'm sure he could explain it.

My gastro is suggesting a biologic like Humira but I don't know. I'm 55 and not interested in my immune system being suppressed.
I've quit coffee, reduced fatty/spicy foods. I might have a single beer with dinner 1x/week. Tomato "anything" appears to be my kryptonite in a flare-up. WTF?! I never had issues with tomatoes until recently. What changed?! Is this related to how I ate for years as a bodybuilder? How many others are out there with the same problems or does this just come with age? I've had multiple problems with my gut over the past 5-6 years. Sigmoid colon removed due to severe diverticulitis. Tupet Fundoplication due to high risk of Barrets esophagus secondary to GERD. Now this...

Attachments

• MACROMOLECULAR BIOTICS 750 Pilot study.pdf
    716.3 KB · Views: 26
Cereberus how have you dosed BPC? Based on a few recent threads it seems it makes no difference if you take it by mouth vs. inject it. A peptide getting through gastric acid makes me question the GI route but whatever. I've got to read more into this gut/brain connection and how stress can throw your gut out of balance. Wish John Meadows were still with us. I'm sure he could explain it.
I inject it, 500mcg at once...that way I know there's no degrading and it helps through out the body.

MMB 750, where is it sold Emeric?
If this breaks any rules please pm me:)

Should be back here on PM Store, I was on backorder for a few months.
Emeric, based on the above info I've provided and my history, what dose of MMB 750 would you recommend daily?

Emeric, based on the above info I've provided and my history, what dose of MMB 750 would you recommend daily?
Take 1 capsule 2xday, on empty stomach, morning before first meal and 1 evening before bed time. Also the MMB bind to glyphosate in the GI tract and help remove it.

Take 1 capsule 2xday, on empty stomach, morning before first meal and 1 evening before bed time. Also the MMB bind to glyphosate in the GI tract and help remove it.
Thank you

I was diagnosed with IBS over 20 yrs ago. Loose stool, diarrhea,sitting on the toilet immediately after every meal etc... Something that's really helped me in numerous ways is daily use of Metamucil. Firms up bowel movements and keeps me off the toilet 20 times per day.

@A50# what are your triggers?
Salad (Romaine, Ice burg) will rip me apart for at least two days. Anything crazy high in sugar, beans, fast food like McDs, Taco Bell, etc.. I have to be very careful with most vegetables and things like coffee. I'm sure there are other things that I'm just not thinking about.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131