Michael Kingsnorth
Rusty Jeffers
Moe Elmoussawi
Adorthus Cherry
Wong Hong
Eddie Abbew
Daniel Hill
Fadi ZaaZaa

Anyone else go to the show? Roelly was my personal fav for the night, killer arms. Qualified for 2010 Mr. O.

Check out the photos on md.

**broken link removed**

Lee Priest doing a little bit of guest posing. Were saying he was mean't to compete, but instead he launched his new product line at the show.

YouTube - Lee Priest at the Australian pro!

Last edited:
atoyan banging with some top boys

:)

Personally I think some of these pro's conditioning is very amateurish to be honest.

A lot of natural competitors would put them to shame with their level of conditioning.

Personally I think some of these pro's conditioning is very amateurish to be honest.

A lot of natural competitors would put them to shame with their level of conditioning.

Are you saying that Natural BB's are better than the Pro's?

Dont put words in my mouth.

Just because they are pro's it doesnt mean they know how to be in condition better than the naturals.

I think that many competitors rely on gear, clen etc to do most of the work.

In my opinion if they did what a top natural would do to prepare for a competition and add gear, clen etc, they would be in a lot better shape.

Dont put words in my mouth.

Just because they are pro's it doesnt mean they know how to be in condition better than the naturals.

I think that many competitors rely on gear, clen etc to do most of the work.

In my opinion if they did what a top natural would do to prepare for a competition and add gear, clen etc, they would be in a lot better shape.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH BOY! :rolleyes: You seem to be under some sort of delusion that "PRO'S" consume a massive amount of roids, and if it weren't for those roids they would look like Naturals. OR if the naturals did roids then they would look like the PROS! Never gonna happen!

Last edited:
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH BOY! :rolleyes: You seem to be under some sort of delusion that "PRO'S" consume a massive amount of roids, and if it weren't for those roids they would look like Naturals. OR if the naturals did roids then they would look like the PROS! Never gonna happen!

Well said!

just imagine what kai could do if he tried as hard as a natural, hmmmmm.

Kai

just imagine what kai could do if he tried as hard as a natural, hmmmmm.

Kai was a natural champ! check the history bro! Mr.Universe... and before then he even was on top of the natuaral league, whooping ass!... correct me if you was being sarcastic

Roelly looked awesome! His conditioning looked a little better than 1 & 2. JMO

Grigori is a good friend of mine......to see him place top 6 here and 4th in phoenix makes me so happy for him.......he worked so hard for that pro card.....he plans on somehow getting on that Mr O stage in the next 2 yrs......this is his goal and dream...I won't put it past him....I have great respect for the man......he is loyal , honorable, and a class guy if you know him ......very rare in this game......very.....if you aren't a fan ......you should be ......because guys like him make bbing better. Greg is stuborn........and he believes in himself.......I don't put anything past him. He works for anything he gets.

I think Nardz is correct in many instances. When it comes to conditioning, not the size potential, etc. Yes many rely on drugs (and genetics) and cheat a lot during their diets. It's also also no secret that many compete in not so great condition from time to time, as if they hardly dieted. Look at Johnnie Jackson recently for example. These natural pros, granted many of whom are far from natural, would have nothing without the conditioning (since they have little size), so conditioning becomes more important. Yes, nardz might be right, if all the IFBB pros dieted as "hard" as some of these "naturals" they most likely would be in better condition. But the pros also try to maintain as much size as possible and remain very "full" so they may not want to sacrifice size for superior conditioning. Just look at what happens to many amateurs when they enter the pro ranks - you never seem them in the same amazing condition again.

Look at Milos commenting on Melvin Anthony's diet methods (a year or two ago, don't remember now)

Same goes for Melvin Anthony...who in my opinion FOR YEEEAAAARRRRSSSS Roll Eyes fails to deliver the very best package - which WOULD (as I share the opinion of many experts in his case) be very hard to beat...considering his shape, structure, V-taper, genetics and "ability to look great even though he cheats on his diet" Lips Sealed - which is somehow "allowed" by his trainer, his "friends/competitors" (who certainly love to tell him that he looks great anyway, so why bother being strict when he looks THAT GOOD...As Melvin told me so many times with the biggest smile on his face: "Milos, you like how I look on that photo? Well, let me tell you the truth now (as show is over) - I had a hot dog and a chocolate cake...and I was still in shape - HA - in your face bro...."

"Well, Melvin - IMAGINE how you would look if you DIDN'T have 25 hot dogs and 14 pieces of cake per week (not to mention cookies, chips, probably fried pork skin and triple layered "lard burrito" washed down with extra sugary Cool Aid...

Thank God Melvin that you park your car behind the gym - so you have to walk at least 300 yards (which takes you 10 minutes to "speed walk" or jog...as I hope you would not say - you are actually running or sprinting?)..."

Placings:

1. Kai Greene
2. Dexter Jackson
3. Roelly Winklaar
4. Michael Kefalianos
5. Melvin Anthony
6. Grigori Atoyan
Ivan Sadek
Grant Pieterse
Michael Kingsnorth
Rusty Jeffers
Moe Elmoussawi
Adorthus Cherry
Wong Hong
Eddie Abbew
Daniel Hill
Fadi ZaaZaa

Anyone else go to the show? Roelly was my personal fav for the night, killer arms. Qualified for 2010 Mr. O.

Check out the photos on md.

**broken link removed**

Lee Priest doing a little bit of guest posing. Were saying he was mean't to compete, but instead he launched his new product line at the show.

YouTube - Lee Priest at the Australian pro!

Thanks for the rankings and links to the pics.
Great looking bunch of competitors.

J4kt,

There were a LOT of great physiques there!

You were there, how would you have placed those fellas?

Kai Greene

Kai was a natural champ! check the history bro! Mr.Universe... and before then he even was on top of the natuaral league, whooping ass!... correct me if you was being sarcastic

Kai is a good guy..I know him well.. when he starting bodybuilding and competing..he started with that ANPPC...then the NGA and the natural pro ranks the wnbf.... Kai was natural at times during his tenure as a natural pro..other times he was not.. he dabbled here and there.. Kai has a extremist personality... meaning..there were times when he would gobble down handfuls and handfuls Amino acid tabs after training...( you know the nature's best variety) 300 tabs..he was going through those bottles in less than 3 days at times.. it not surprising that he is dominating the pro scene right now.. I just hope for his stakes that he can get out in a few years and have his health not compromised.
Kai has always been an articulate person.. very friendly and positive; however he truly moves to a different tune.. I found it really bizarre/sad/crazy that he used to prostitute himself in village...dancing nude infront of men and exchanging "favors" for money etc.. Apparently he started this kind of activity as a teen since I was told that he had classified ads in one of the leading gay NYC publication..
Kai used to be a regular at the gym where I train in Brooklyn.. 5th Ave gym..that's where he got his start in the sport..these days we rarely if every see him...any time I do see him he is always really happy to see me and willing to sit down and talk...he has a had a rough and wild life.. and its good to see that he is earning some money from the sport now.. I hope he saves the majority of it for the future.. That's something that I would certainly advise him to do when I run into in the future.

H2C2

.... Kai was natural at times during his tenure as a natural pro..other times he was not.. he dabbled here and there..

Well of course. Kai was so much smaller then and to many this is proof he was lifetime natural then. But like I always say, there's different levels of juicing.;)

Grigori is a good friend of mine......to see him place top 6 here and 4th in phoenix makes me so happy for him.......he worked so hard for that pro card.....he plans on somehow getting on that Mr O stage in the next 2 yrs......this is his goal and dream...I won't put it past him....I have great respect for the man......he is loyal , honorable, and a class guy if you know him ......very rare in this game......very.....if you aren't a fan ......you should be ......because guys like him make bbing better. Greg is stuborn........and he believes in himself.......I don't put anything past him. He works for anything he gets.

It seems that everyone who comes in contact with Grigori realizes what a solid person he is. Truly unlike any one else I've ever met, especially in this sport were peoples egos are bigger then themselves. Truly an awesome person and all around good guy.

What?? Where did I say that?...hahaha...

No I dont think that at all...besides they are on heaps of roids but thats not what I'm saying. You miss read.

I never knew that Kai was natural for a good portion of his BB career. Very interesting.

Personally I think that pro's should be in better condition than what was displayed by most of the BB at the Aus pro. I know you cant be in condition every time but these arent amateur competitions.
I understand that you have to maintain muscle mass while getting as lean as possible, however I dont think it should be at the expense of placing high at a high profile BB competition.

Just remember that onstage the leaner you are the bigger you look. Its all an illusion when your onstage.

I'm really suprised at Michael Kefalianos. He has come in great condition with a lot of size. His skin looks nice and clean. Great work!!

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

awesome pic

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member