over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

igf-1 r3 better or worse then HGH

anabolic_hippie

Registered
i have been looking into igf-1 r3 and seems way better then hgh, and cheaper, i havent looked into it alot, but if its so great why would people even take gh, i know they are different, but my understanding is that most of the gains you get from GH are because of the igf-2 realese. so taking igf-2 just seems like a short cut that is cheaper. so why is there more hype about gh.

what is the availability of it in canada does it have to be purchased on the black market and what are some of the companies that make it. i am sure i can get my hands on it, i am taking gh right now but this seems to be a better alternative.

better alternative. IGF-3 has not been used much by the general bbing population so there is not alot of feed back about it. I think that is the reason. GH has been around for ever and is tride and true. I think IGF is the better way to go. I have done both and saw about the same results but IGF came faster, and also made my pumps from working out insane.

I have done both also and I will never spend a dollar on hgh again! Igf1 all the way if you are confident you can get real stuff!!

stackdizzy said:
I have done both also and I will never spend a dollar on hgh again! Igf1 all the way if you are confident you can get real stuff!!

I agree. I loved igf-1 much better then GH IMO, maybe ill combine the 2 next time....if i got the cash lol.

Ya, i dont usuially play on anabolicreview, but they have a board specidifly for IGF-1, Slin, and GH. Its got a ton of great info on all of them. I strongly advise you check it out and read all you can. If i werent so young id be on them already haha.

I think that this topic is brought up everyother week here. The only way to find what is better for you is to try both . I personally like GH better but everyone reacts to a compound differently from one person to the next. The main thing with the IGF-1 unless it is comming straight from GenPro : is it real, are the correct mg's in each bottle, how was it handled. There are too many variables that can screw up the composition of the IGF-1 . Now these same problems can also happen with GH but if your source is good/ legit than there is no problem.

Igf1 all the way if you are confident you can get real stuff!! [/B][/QUOTE]

gorilla2015 said:
I think that this topic is brought up everyother week here. The only way to find what is better for you is to try both . I personally like GH better but everyone reacts to a compound differently from one person to the next. The main thing with the IGF-1 unless it is comming straight from GenPro : is it real, are the correct mg's in each bottle, how was it handled. There are too many variables that can screw up the composition of the IGF-1 . Now these same problems can also happen with GH but if your source is good/ legit than there is no problem.

Igf1 all the way if you are confident you can get real stuff!!
[/B][/QUOTE]:eek: :eek: :D

i have not ordered from them direct but you should be able to correct? who is genpro
gropep u mean?

gorilla2015 said:

Igf1 all the way if you are confident you can get real stuff!!
[/B][/QUOTE]

what are some good ways to tell if its fake or not, i know i got a good souce but its a matter of how many times does it get handled, who makes it and where is it made

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws