advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF levels on 4iu serostim (bloodwork inside)

China is Communist in name only. Your Hong Kong reference doesn't make a whole lot of sense bc they are not really Mainland Chinese. They were a British territory until the handover in 1997. They really don't like Mainland Chinese very much.

Your 7 clans/tribes reference makes little sense bc "China" was ever changing and there weren't some magical 7 clans.

Regardless, how would this make you an expert on Chinese GH production? Seems like some basic/ incorrect knowledge of China actually.

If you read and comprehended what I wrote you would understand that the history and current mindset of the Chinese is what drives their business practices. I apologize if I was not clear enough on that point. It is common knowledge.

And China has been very adamant about he fact that H Kong and Taiwan are 100% Chinese. They even threatened war if anyone got in the way of unifications.

Are you really unaware of the fact that China....for a very long time, was 7 warring Kingdoms. It was that way until Qin unified them, switching to the same currency etc.

I tend not to use Wiki as a primary un-veted source, but this quote accurately summarizes the 7 Kingdom history.

The Seven Warring States or Seven Kingdoms (simplified Chinese: 战国七雄; traditional Chinese: 戰國七雄) refers to the seven leading states during the Warring States period of Zhou dynasty China. They are almost always listed in the following order:
Qin (秦)
Qi (齊/齐)
Chu (楚)
Yan (燕)
Han (韓/韩)
Zhao (趙/赵)
Wei (魏)

Over the Warring States period, many of the seven states underwent bureaucratic and military reforms in order to mobilise resources on a greater scale. This led to an intensification of warfare over the period, but also led to economic and cultural developments on a large scale.

Of the Seven Warring States, Qin eventually grew to be the strongest and successfully annexed the other six states; Han was the first to fall, in 230 BC, while Qi was the last to surrender in 221 BC. Yingzheng, the King of Qin, took the title Shihuangdi, a new title composed by combining various honorifics previously used individually for various human or divine rulers (somewhat arrogantly according to the opinion of some).

Formation

question needs to be asked too, who is producing the gh? people say"they can produce good quality gh, been doing it for years" or "they're always looking to make a quick buck" etc but without going into detail, are these people former pharma workers? UG chefs with access to a machine? ....

My oil source has a real Chemistry PhD who tests every batch of powder and the oil.

$80 a day. The oil is made by a gal with a BA in Chemistry, $50.

That is China, highly educated people will work very cheaply.

Pay them a salary, so they gave no incentive to lie/cheat.

I should probably shut my mouth now, but hopefully this sheds some light on how China works.

Caveat emptor is crucial when dealing with China.

If you read and comprehended what I wrote you would understand that the history and current mindset of the Chinese is what drives their business practices. I apologize if I was not clear enough on that point. It is common knowledge.

And China has been very adamant about he fact that H Kong and Taiwan are 100% Chinese. They even threatened war if anyone got in the way of unifications.

Are you really unaware of the fact that China....for a very long time, was 7 warring Kingdoms. It was that way until Qin unified them, switching to the same currency etc.

I tend not to use Wiki as a primary un-veted source, but this quote accurately summarizes the 7 Kingdom history.

The Seven Warring States or Seven Kingdoms (simplified Chinese: 战国七雄; traditional Chinese: 戰國七雄) refers to the seven leading states during the Warring States period of Zhou dynasty China. They are almost always listed in the following order:
Qin (秦)
Qi (齊/齐)
Chu (楚)
Yan (燕)
Han (韓/韩)
Zhao (趙/赵)
Wei (魏)

Over the Warring States period, many of the seven states underwent bureaucratic and military reforms in order to mobilise resources on a greater scale. This led to an intensification of warfare over the period, but also led to economic and cultural developments on a large scale.

Of the Seven Warring States, Qin eventually grew to be the strongest and successfully annexed the other six states; Han was the first to fall, in 230 BC, while Qi was the last to surrender in 221 BC. Yingzheng, the King of Qin, took the title Shihuangdi, a new title composed by combining various honorifics previously used individually for various human or divine rulers (somewhat arrogantly according to the opinion of some).

Formation

Again nice try. So 秦始皇 unified them all in 251 BC. This leaves your original statement

"Historically, the Big Political issue in China, for more than 5k years, was unifying the 7 tribes/clans. Put another way, the Chinese were too stuck up to care about expanding a global hegemony."

incorrect. This period was only 250 years. So this was not a 5 thousand year political issue that made the Chinese not want to expand into global hegemony. Lot more history that you just discarded and formed some theory that makes little sense.

You should stop letting nationalistic Chinese form your beliefs. Taiwan is independent of Beijing. Regardless of what Beijing thinks. HK people don't like Chinese. Beijing can say whatever it wants, doesn't mean it's true.

Anyway back to the point. How does any of this relate to you knowing all the HGH factories in China?

Again nice try. So 秦始皇 unified them all in 251 BC. This leaves your original statement

"Historically, the Big Political issue in China, for more than 5k years, was unifying the 7 tribes/clans. Put another way, the Chinese were too stuck up to care about expanding a global hegemony."

incorrect. This period was only 250 years. So this was not a 5 thousand year political issue that made the Chinese not want to expand into global hegemony. Lot more history that you just discarded and formed some theory that makes little sense.

You should stop letting nationalistic Chinese form your beliefs. Taiwan is independent of Beijing. Regardless of what Beijing thinks. HK people don't like Chinese. Beijing can say whatever it wants, doesn't mean it's true.

Anyway back to the point. How does any of this relate to you knowing all the HGH factories in China?

Where in the world did you get 250 from, source? Are you counting BC to AD?

Where did you get the claim that Taiwan is independent from Beijing? They most certainly are not. Beijing will take military action if they try. That is a fact.

I have explained why the historicity of China is the driving reason why they behave the way they do on 2 occasions. Technically, it was 3k years (not 5k as I said originally) that the 7 factions in China fought for control. It certainly was not 250, as you claim.

I can explain this^ to you, but I cannot understand it for you, thus I am not going to try anymore.

Regarding Taiwan unification, Taiwan is not independent. What Beijing thinks DOES matter. Please, look at the historical facts before you post up incorrect information.

When the independance timetable ended, and Taiwan was about to be unified with China, The vast majority of Taiwanese opposed unification. They still do today but China will not allow it.

President Bush got the idea of using our military to help Taiwan stay independent, and even offered the brilliant idea of building a nuclear shield over Taiwan. China made it clear that they would, in fact, go to war over Taiwan. Fortunately Bush had smart advisors (Rice and Powell) and did not push the point. We are economically dependent upon China...they finance our deficit spending, and we need access to and from their markets.

Taiwan and H.Kong CANNOT break away from China. China would invade and level them.

Last edited:
Don't take my word for it, here is a a bit regarding Chinese military sabre rattling on the issue (Heritage Foundation, 2003)

Heritage is conservative, but their scholars are first rate.

PRC= Peoples Republic of China....IE Beijing:

The first and foremost challenge that Taiwan faces is a concerted PRC program to gain the ability to use force decisively in determining Taiwan's political future. This aggressive military modernization program is designed to gain this capability sooner rather than later.

China is working toward multiple military op-tions for coercion, compulsion, or invasion and physical occupation of the island. The PRC's force modernization program appears to be outpacing Taiwan's force structure improvements. Buttressing the Chinese military buildup is a determined buying campaign of advanced Russian military systems such as Kilo class diesel submarines; advanced Su-27/30 fighter/bombers; SA-10 Grumble surface-air missiles and Sovremennyy class destroyers equipped with supersonic SS-N-22 Sunburn anti-ship missiles.

China is also rapidly improving its indigenous military industrial base, and over the next 10 years will acquire the capability to build advanced conventional and strategic systems. The PRC also has a top-notch ballistic missile program. China has a large arsenal of short-range M-9/11 ballistic missiles facing Taiwan and is aggressively pursuing a powerful mobile intercontinental missile program. It is developing a cruise missile program, as well. The Chinese buildup, though ostensibly for self-defense, is considered by many to be destabilizing.

End Quote.

Now please tell me how this ^ state of affairs means that the PRC has no say?

Can you find any scholarly evidence to refute this fact?

Can we ditch the history channel and get back to the GH channel.

Yes, instead more detail on the three factory's....
And how one researches and knows it takes 1mil start up.
Exactly what and how from start to finish.

Can these three hgh manufacturers be named?
Only three in all of china can produce hgh?

Where in the world did you get 250 from, source? Are you counting BC to AD?

Where did you get the claim that Taiwan is independent from Beijing? They most certainly are not. Beijing will take military action if they try. That is a fact.

I have explained why the historicity of China is the driving reason why they behave the way they do on 2 occasions. Technically, it was 3k years (not 5k as I said originally) that the 7 factions in China fought for control. It certainly was not 250, as you claim.

I can explain this^ to you, but I cannot understand it for you, thus I am not going to try anymore.

Regarding Taiwan unification, Taiwan is not independent. What Beijing thinks DOES matter. Please, look at the historical facts before you post up incorrect information.

When the independance timetable ended, and Taiwan was about to be unified with China, The vast majority of Taiwanese opposed unification. They still do today but China will not allow it.

President Bush got the idea of using our military to help Taiwan stay independent, and even offered the brilliant idea of building a nuclear shield over Taiwan. China made it clear that they would, in fact, go to war over Taiwan. Fortunately Bush had smart advisors (Rice and Powell) and did not push the point. We are economically dependent upon China...they finance our deficit spending, and we need access to and from their markets.

Taiwan and H.Kong CANNOT break away from China. China would invade and level them.

Don't take my word for it, here is a a bit regarding Chinese military sabre rattling on the issue (Heritage Foundation, 2003)

Heritage is conservative, but their scholars are first rate.

PRC= Peoples Republic of China....IE Beijing:

The first and foremost challenge that Taiwan faces is a concerted PRC program to gain the ability to use force decisively in determining Taiwan's political future. This aggressive military modernization program is designed to gain this capability sooner rather than later.

China is working toward multiple military op-tions for coercion, compulsion, or invasion and physical occupation of the island. The PRC's force modernization program appears to be outpacing Taiwan's force structure improvements. Buttressing the Chinese military buildup is a determined buying campaign of advanced Russian military systems such as Kilo class diesel submarines; advanced Su-27/30 fighter/bombers; SA-10 Grumble surface-air missiles and Sovremennyy class destroyers equipped with supersonic SS-N-22 Sunburn anti-ship missiles.

China is also rapidly improving its indigenous military industrial base, and over the next 10 years will acquire the capability to build advanced conventional and strategic systems. The PRC also has a top-notch ballistic missile program. China has a large arsenal of short-range M-9/11 ballistic missiles facing Taiwan and is aggressively pursuing a powerful mobile intercontinental missile program. It is developing a cruise missile program, as well. The Chinese buildup, though ostensibly for self-defense, is considered by many to be destabilizing.

End Quote.

Now please tell me how this ^ state of affairs means that the PRC has no say?

Can you find any scholarly evidence to refute this fact?

It's called the Warring States Period, it lasted 250 years son. This is the "clan" thing you were talking about (incorrectly I may add). And I see you already backed out of your clan theory of why Chinese didn't seek hegemony.Taiwan acts independently of Beijing. Regardless of what is claimed. Funny, I don't have to follow PRC laws in Taiwan, please explain how that works? Your own article proves they don't control it, hence the plans to attack it. You don't know a whole lot about it it seems. If you would like to continue the discussion you are welcome to PM bc this isn't the place for it.

And again, what does this have to do with your knowledge of GH factories. I'm calling bullshit.

Yes, instead more detail on the three factory's....
And how one researches and knows it takes 1mil start up.
Exactly what and how from start to finish.

Can these three hgh manufacturers be named?
Only three in all of china can produce hgh?

This in my last comment upon Taiwanese independence. Taiwan's economy is a world leader in regards to computer chips. Beijing allows them maximum economic flexibility because they are smart enough not to try and fix something that is working well.

The bottom line is that Taiwan is, pound for pound, much mor wealthy than the mainland. They have economic, but not politic al freedom from China.

OK, in regards to how I know anything about China? Are you asking, on a public forum, if I am involved with illegal activity based upon the acquisition of illegal raw materials from China?

No, of course not. Thus, this is just speculation, and no more.

Hypothetically, lets say I transferred $6k to China last week to a source in China last week. This transfer was arranged by an American who has been doing business in China for 12 years. He even lived there for a while. He is the one who told me about the 4 factories.

He gets his GH from someone who is at HK's level.

Now, of course, this is hardly proof that there are 4 facilities with the capability of making GH in China. I believe my guy, and I am sure you do not. Call bullshit because me believing my guy is not proof there are four.

I have no problem with that. However I certainly don't want further discussion about illegal activities, so I am bowing out of further participation.

In parting, will say this: IMO, going with HK is the smart rout if you want quality Chinese GH. That is the take away of this discussion, which has become bloated. I believe TP is also a good way to go. I have never done business w/ him but it seems he is situated similarly to HK. His T/A is also better.

Yes, you will send a boatload of money to HK, and yes, you will wait 4-6 weeks. Not everyone is comfortable with doing so.

In regards to the 4 factories; I have always heard that there are 5, but that was when the Hygetropin factory was operating. So it makes sense that there are 4 currently. I remember seeing a list on several occasions but don't remember what they were. I know there is: Shanghai United(Kefei), Genescience, and Ankebio. Not sure who else.

This in my last comment upon Taiwanese independence. Taiwan's economy is a world leader in regards to computer chips. Beijing allows them maximum economic flexibility because they are smart enough not to try and fix something that is working well.

The bottom line is that Taiwan is, pound for pound, much mor wealthy than the mainland. They have economic, but not politic al freedom from China.

OK, in regards to how I know anything about China? Are you asking, on a public forum, if I am involved with illegal activity based upon the acquisition of illegal raw materials from China?

No, of course not. Thus, this is just speculation, and no more.

Hypothetically, lets say I transferred $6k to China last week to a source in China last week. This transfer was arranged by an American who has been doing business in China for 12 years. He even lived there for a while. He is the one who told me about the 4 factories.

He gets his GH from someone who is at HK's level.

Now, of course, this is hardly proof that there are 4 facilities with the capability of making GH in China. I believe my guy, and I am sure you do not. Call bullshit because me believing my guy is not proof there are four.

I have no problem with that. However I certainly don't want further discussion about illegal activities, so I am bowing out of further participation.

In parting, will say this: IMO, going with HK is the smart rout if you want quality Chinese GH. That is the take away of this discussion, which has become bloated. I believe TP is also a good way to go. I have never done business w/ him but it seems he is situated similarly to HK. His T/A is also better.

Yes, you will send a boatload of money to HK, and yes, you will wait 4-6 weeks. Not everyone is comfortable with doing so.

Yeah I'm sticking with bullshit claim. You are right, you have no proof of how many factories produce HGH in China. Some guy told you? OK.

In regards to your Taiwan doesn't have political freedom comment. Oh really? When China didn't want Taiwan to have presidential elections and elect 李登輝 they fired missiles in the Strait. What was outcome of that? When you try to come on here as an expert you are going to get called out on your bullshit.

You don't know shit about China, and you definitely don't know how many factories produce GH in China. There is really no way any of us would know that.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws