over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

igf1/mgf protocol

juggernaught

Registered
im 36 ,been lifting 20 years numerous as cycle experience but none with peptides.Im active on a few boards with this id or a veriation of it.

Ok im very interested in trying either igf/mgf together or seprately,but am confused as to the best current method of doing this?i have read conflicting reports as to which is better for site growth for lagging body parts ? which is better for tendon repair?
i know thease questions have been answered sevral times in the threads but like i said there has been conflicting answers as well.
thanks

im 36 ,been lifting 20 years numerous as cycle experience but none with peptides.Im active on a few boards with this id or a veriation of it.

Ok im very interested in trying either igf/mgf together or seprately,but am confused as to the best current method of doing this?i have read conflicting reports as to which is better for site growth for lagging body parts ? which is better for tendon repair?
i know thease questions have been answered sevral times in the threads but like i said there has been conflicting answers as well.
thanks

Take IGF first, by itself, to see how you react. Take intramuscular, post workout in shoulder or biceps 50mcg per day(that's 25mcg each body part) Only on workout days, if you want to take everyday(I wantn't to start) take nonworkout days in morning 50mcg. Try to start on workout days only, immediately following your workout. It will make you a little tired, and you could have mild hypo(I would suggest you eat a good carb meal after your workout). Hope that has helped you.

thanks pesty!
is igf the better of the 2 for tendon repair?
i was thinking of taking 40-50mcg 4 x a week?
2 days bis 2 days shoulders, i follow a mostly mon tues/thurs fri workout schedule will float days off as needed though

thanks pesty!
is igf the better of the 2 for tendon repair?
i was thinking of taking 40-50mcg 4 x a week?
2 days bis 2 days shoulders, i follow a mostly mon tues/thurs fri workout schedule will float days off as needed though

The only thing I know that helped my joints, was cutting back on heavy weight every once in a while(deca helps too):D

WOW

TAKE 50MCG OF PEGMGF IN BIS AND TRIS FOUR INJECTION IN EACH SIDE OF ARM...TWO IN EACH BI AND TWO IN EACH TRI...THATS A TOTAL OF 400MCG
DO THIS 12 HOURS BEFORE YOU TRAIN ARMS THEN PWO DO LR3 IGF IN THE ARMS FOR A TOTAL OF 120MCG 60MCG IN EACH ARM....
THEY DO NOT COMPETE FOR THE SAME RECEPTORS LIKE I HAD EARLY THOUGHT..SO THEY COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER VERY NICELY....MY ARMS FINALLY GREW AS A RESULT .THIS CHANGED MY GENETICALLY FLAT ARMS TO HAVING WICKED PEAKS...IF ANTONE ELSE HAS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMBO CHIME IN-GODSPEED
FORGIVE THE CAPS

^^^ My arms are also my weak point. I may try this in the future. I've always only pinned 50mcg split 25/25 in the left and right bicep. Looks like I should have used much more.

TAKE 50MCG OF PEGMGF IN BIS AND TRIS FOUR INJECTION IN EACH SIDE OF ARM...TWO IN EACH BI AND TWO IN EACH TRI...THATS A TOTAL OF 400MCG
DO THIS 12 HOURS BEFORE YOU TRAIN ARMS THEN PWO DO LR3 IGF IN THE ARMS FOR A TOTAL OF 120MCG 60MCG IN EACH ARM....
THEY DO NOT COMPETE FOR THE SAME RECEPTORS LIKE I HAD EARLY THOUGHT..SO THEY COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER VERY NICELY....MY ARMS FINALLY GREW AS A RESULT .THIS CHANGED MY GENETICALLY FLAT ARMS TO HAVING WICKED PEAKS...IF ANTONE ELSE HAS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMBO CHIME IN-GODSPEED
FORGIVE THE CAPS

this seems like alot for my first cycle with thease compounds, you dont think i should start with just the igf to see how i respond to that?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131