over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Vitamins/Aminos?

I noticed it says non-sterile but under "about this item", it says " sterile PES.
As they are not individually packages they are not really sterile. As soon as they moved them from the original container to the one they are in now they can get contaminated. And ever time the container is opened germs can get on the filters. here is no way to know where then have been and treated since they were manufactured.

As they are not individually packages they are not really sterile. As soon as they moved them from the original container to the one they are in now they can get contaminated. And ever time the container is opened germs can get on the filters. here is no way to know where then have been and treated since they were manufactured.
I wasn't paying close enough attention, I assumed they were individually packaged.

Have you guys used something like an injectable ALCAR? Or Leucine? Or whatever...

I never really looked it up but assumed if it was worth Sythetek would make those products

Have you guys used something like an injectable ALCAR? Or Leucine? Or whatever...

I never really looked it up but assumed if it was worth Sythetek would make those products
Injectable alcar sounds painful.

I brew my own L-Carnitine and I absolutely love the stuff. My last brew I got the random idea to add 10g of L-Citrulline to the brew. I usually take my L-carn pre fasted cardio, pre gym, and post gym.

The product I made last has 500mg L-Carnitine and 100mg L-Citrulline per ML, and I'm taking that 3x daily. I feel as if I've been more vascular the last few days running this new brew, but it's hard to say if it's the L-Citrulline because of the polypharmacy the majority of us are.

I want to know, what are some vitamins/aminos you think could be beneficial to adding to my L-Carn?

I've considered a B-Vitamin Complex, L-Orinthine, and Glutathione. Though I think 300mg glutathione daily may be too much, I don't want any of the supposed skin whitening effects as I'm quite tan and I'd like to keep it that way lol.
Looks like your recipe was deleted. Please send to my inbox. How long do you heat and at what temperature?

This is my experience as well. It's very thick and takes too long(even after warm water bath) to inject using a 25g pin.
500-600mg concentration is best with respect to pinning time.
Agreed.......and when the viscosity is that thick it takes forever to filter.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131