over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inspiration

pumpputnam

IFBB PRO / Featured Member
IFBB PROS
For all of us who think that getting ready for a show is hard... count your blessings!

I would like to introduce everyone to Pocha Noel. Pocha kicked butt in the the novice GreaterKnoxClassic placing 2nd and 3rd at the TN State the following week. Pocha has MS and barely can walk. He can stand and do his quarter turns but that is about it. Pocha is a true champion in life. Not only is he an encouragement to the human spirit but a wake up call to all us ungrateful people who have nothing to complain about!

Attachments

• 2005_08200135.JPG
    2005_08200135.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 764
Congrats, Peter!

Knowing you even the little bit that I do, I'm guessing you've already discovered that you are benefiting more from your association with Pocha than he is from even your mass of knowledge and encouragement. No disrespect to how much you have helped him...it's just how these things work.

It must have been an indescribable thrill to see him on stage!

That's so awesome. Look at the guy in the first pic clapping in the background. That would be sooo cool to see. Man...thats great

ATTA, BOY, PETER!

SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOU, BROTHER!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

That guy is a true BBer no doubt he loves his sport, God bless him hes far more of an athelete then most and definetly then I'll ever be especially when it takes alot of hard work just to stand up, Im impressed.

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Its easy to forget sometimes how good we have things until you see someone like this. Truely inspiring.

What type of workout does Pocha follow? He's got good round legs and biceps on him as well as good ab development.

HELLA SWOLE said:
That's so awesome. Look at the guy in the first pic clapping in the background. That would be sooo cool to see. Man...thats great

It was one of those rare moments in our sport when everyone let down their guards and egos. The place erupted in with applauds... you could see many people get tears in there eyes.

No... I am not his trainer. Amazing... I believe he does it all on his own.

pumpputnam said:
No... I am not his trainer. Amazing... I believe he does it all on his own.

My husband (Tony Haines) trained Pocha. He did everything he told him to do, without question. Pocha is an amazing individual who doesn't let his disablity affect his life. He has a heart of gold. Tony and myself will forever be touched by him.

Thanks for posting that Pete....

I needed to see that and be reminded as of late I have been focusing on ALL the wrong things and have been in a "rut" of thinking so to speak......

This pic made me tear up not only because about the awsome story about Pocha but because it reminded me as of late how I have been taking things for granted and have been unthankful for what I have.....

Thanks for that Pete, I needed help on gaining some perspective about where I am at and what the hell I need to do about it......I will see you soon buddy...

figurechic said:
My husband (Tony Haines) trained Pocha. He did everything he told him to do, without question. Pocha is an amazing individual who doesn't let his disablity affect his life. He has a heart of gold. Tony and myself will forever be touched by him.

Tony and Pocha did an amazing job Valerie. Pocha really warmed my heart. Please tell Tony hello and you guys have a great weekend.

Franco... it's easy to slip into a selfish frame of mine. As humans, we are all naturally self-centered. But us bodybuilders tend to be the worst as any highly competitive human being. The drive to be the best often blurs us from seeing clearly the things in life that matter the most. The is sport/lifestyle is temporal and it should never detract from the things that matter the most at the end of the day. We are all guilty!

I am reminded that humility is not thinking less of yourself rather not thinking of yourself at all. Imagine that... I don't know if that is even possible for me but I am trying. I do know we all can have a gracious heart and hopefully that will keep us less focused on our self and our peity problems. I love ya bro!:D See ya in Vegas!

pumpputnam said:
Tony and Pocha did an amazing job Valerie. Pocha really warmed my heart. Please tell Tony hello and you guys have a great weekend.

Franco... it's easy to slip into a selfish frame of mine. As humans, we are all naturally self-centered. But us bodybuilders tend to be the worst as any highly competitive human being. The drive to be the best often blurs us from seeing clearly the things in life that matter the most. The is sport/lifestyle is temporal and it should never detract from the things that matter the most at the end of the day. We are all guilty!

I am reminded that humility is not thinking less of yourself rather not thinking of yourself at all. Imagine that... I don't know if that is even possible for me but I am trying. I do know we all can have a gracious heart and hopefully that will keep us less focused on our self and our peity problems. I love ya bro!:D See ya in Vegas!

Thanks again Pete.....I love you too man!!! :D

See you guys in Vegas.....

bulldog21 said:
This pic made me tear up not only because about the awsome story about Pocha but because it reminded me as of late how I have been taking things for granted and have been unthankful for what I have.....

Me too. It seems easy to take stuff for granted. When I was little I'd say my prayers at night and I'd tell God, "Thank you so much for letting me have my thumbs and ears and being able to see and..." :rolleyes: Anyways, this is a great story, thanks for sharing Pete. :)

geat post pete! sometimes when your in your own little selfish bodybuilding world, reality comes and smacks you in the face!
pocha did a hell of a job with the conditioning too....just freakin amazing! nice legs, nice biceps, deep abs....WOW! its an accomplishment just for him to get on stage, but to do it with such shape and conditioning...WOW!

b-boy said:
geat post pete! sometimes when your in your own little selfish bodybuilding world, reality comes and smacks you in the face!

Exactly!!! I have caught the "trying to get bigger" bug that goes around wondering if I am making the right moves, doing the right things, just spending too much time thinking about bb'ing and not enough on other things......Time to get out of the rut....I talked to Natalie alot about it today too, she gave me a swift kick in the pants too... she is good like that...it helps she is really hot too or I am not sure about the kick in the pants....;) :D :)

What an amazing testimony Pocha is to everyone. That's so awesome! He looks incredible!

Truely bad ass.............

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity