over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

insulin and gh peptides?

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
does anyone use insulin as well as gh peptides? i was thinking about it. my goals right now are to keep bodyfat down or maybe even lose a little. i am using ghrp-2 and mod 3x a day and like the results. was thinking about adding in insulin. what i was thinking was maybe do my peps post workout, do my 30 minutes of cardio like i always do and have post workout protein with no carbs. 30-45 minutes later i would pin humulin r and then have a shake with 75 or so grams of carbs as well as more protein. any thoughts?

86 views and no one has any opinions? This is all hypothetical of course since peps are not for human use

does anyone use insulin as well as gh peptides? i was thinking about it. my goals right now are to keep bodyfat down or maybe even lose a little. i am using ghrp-2 and mod 3x a day and like the results. was thinking about adding in insulin. what i was thinking was maybe do my peps post workout, do my 30 minutes of cardio like i always do and have post workout protein with no carbs. 30-45 minutes later i would pin humulin r and then have a shake with 75 or so grams of carbs as well as more protein. any thoughts?

not sure if this is what ur looking for but ill give u my opinion on what has worked well for me when leaning up and using slin

wake up
ghrp-2/mod
cardio

meal 1 protein /fat
meal 2 protein/ veggie
meal 3 protein/ veggie
meal 4 protein/ carb/ small amount of fat
ghrp/mod
slin shot 20 minutes later
intra workout shake carbs/protein
pwo meal 5 protein/ carbs solid meal
ghrp/mod
meal 6 protein/carbs solid meal

so your doing your slin preworkout? im new to the slin game and it seems theres varying camps on pre or post. if you dont mind, why do you like pre?

I prefer pre so that I can shuttle all the nutrients from my peri workout shake into the muscle, training in itself is catabolic. I feel doing this my body is aided in recovery and the novolin r last into my pwo meal also adding in recovery and growth. Doing this I can train more frequently and have more intensity during my workouts. Also by keeping my carbs based around my workouts and not all throughout the day im increasing my insulin sensitivity

i currently keep my carbs mostly sround my workout as well, but i dont use any during workout to help aid in fat loss. when using the insulin pre it would tend to force me to utilize those carbs rather than store as fat, yes? also, i can only get a hold of humulin r at the moment. would that still be the same case even though the humulin is a little slower? also, what sort of results have you noticed with the protocol you used i.e. bodyweight or strength increase or anything?

also, most people i see are using the ghrp's post workout. you are using them pre. is that just to keep the insulin from blunting the gh response since the insulin will still be active post workout?

i currently keep my carbs mostly sround my workout as well, but i dont use any during workout to help aid in fat loss. when using the insulin pre it would tend to force me to utilize those carbs rather than store as fat, yes? also, i can only get a hold of humulin r at the moment. would that still be the same case even though the humulin is a little slower? also, what sort of results have you noticed with the protocol you used i.e. bodyweight or strength increase or anything?

Even without the insulin if you are training intensly enough those carbs will never be stored as fat intra workout.

Humulin r is what im using. as it covers peri workout and post workout

im cutting currently so im seeing a lot of changes but def. getting a crazy pump and have a lot fuller look than without the slin.

also, most people i see are using the ghrp's post workout. you are using them pre. is that just to keep the insulin from blunting the gh response since the insulin will still be active post workout?

Ive been using it pre workout for the igf-1 benefits when paired with slin. Although not as good as exogenous gh I still feel that its good

very interesting. humilin is dirt cheap and available otc so i think i might give it a go. how much slin you using? i was thinking about starting at 6 iu's and moving it up depending on results

very interesting. humilin is dirt cheap and available otc so i think i might give it a go. how much slin you using? i was thinking about starting at 6 iu's and moving it up depending on results

I base my insulin around my food intake. right now its 10iu pre workout

intra shake consists of 75 grams glycofuse and 40 grams hydro whey

pwo meal of 2 cups jasmine rice and 6 oz grass fed beef.

That's 155 grams carbs , enough that I could dose 15 iu but during a cut I get better results with lower insulin levels

one last question. right now the only time i have in my day to do cardio is immediately post workout. won the preworkout insulin and the peri workout carbs blunt my ability to burn fat during my cardio?

one last question. right now the only time i have in my day to do cardio is immediately post workout. won the preworkout insulin and the peri workout carbs blunt my ability to burn fat during my cardio?

I believe fasted cardio would be optimal but I also don't think that the peri workout nutrition will blunt fat loss from pwo cardio. after all you are just burning more calories off of your daily allotment right?;)

yes i suppose your right. im gonna give it a go and see how it works out. i can always change things up if i need to

yes i suppose your right. im gonna give it a go and see how it works out. i can always change things up if i need to

Just try to remember when setting up your slin dosage. A lot 1iu for every 10 grams of carbs u are eating post shot. You will have much better results basing your slin around your nutrition.

Also I cant stress enough how important protein/amino acids are when using slin to shuttle nutrients intra workout. These are the building blocks, don't forget them

yeah i already do bcaa's, creatine and taurine intr-workout. i just wasnt using carbs during the workout. i shouldnt have any problems getting my carbs in

Sorry OP hope i'm not hijacking your thread.

Are you guys using peptides/slin combo alone or with test? I'm wanting to take a long break from AAS and have been thinking about running peptides and slin only. Thoughts?

Sorry OP hope i'm not hijacking your thread.

Are you guys using peptides/slin combo alone or with test? I'm wanting to take a long break from AAS and have been thinking about running peptides and slin only. Thoughts?

I use during blast and cruise times but ive never used them while off completely

ive used the ghrp's while off cycle and like them. your not gonna notice incredible gains, but i recover a little faster, i sleep better, and it definately helps reduce bodyfat

I'm getting ready to run slin for the first time . I was going to do post workout but after reading so many doing pre I may change .. I was just worried my brain would be focused on going hypo and losing intensity..

Ill me using peps as well..

Taking peps post workout won't all those carbs blunt their effects?

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner