over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipam, CJC no dac and Clen Log

peps in the morning...took more clen than usual, dont even know how much cause its liquid haha...all i can say is sweaty before training and after(during), I looked like id taken a shower...soaked;, but felt like i could f*@kin fly!! :D also took some preworkout off Elvia aaan trained fasted!!! had protein n oats after training,,lunch with my bestie an my ritual powernap...feel like im holding a little water but ny skin has definately tightend up significantly... x

peps in the morning...took more clen than usual, dont even know how much cause its liquid haha...all i can say is sweaty before training and after(during), I looked like id taken a shower...soaked;, but felt like i could f*@kin fly!! :D also took some preworkout off Elvia aaan trained fasted!!! had protein n oats after training,,lunch with my bestie an my ritual powernap...feel like im holding a little water but ny skin has definately tightend up significantly... x

That's sounds great. As you know water retention is very possible but it's only minor so don't worry about it. If you eat up training and eating like you are with the peps and clen you will continue to improve over the next few weeks. You look incredible :)

I am happy you liked the pre workout :D

Been splitting my clen dose..morning an evening usually after tea...been fine no bad sides, obviously i feel my heart beat faster an i sweat tons more training an at night time, but its not effecting my sleep,am actually loving the feeling :p..Took peps n trained fasted again, done body combat for a change ( seens i cant do weighted upper body) then trained glutes :D love the tightness..went for dinner with my friend, steak salad again :love:...feel full of energy today and my hands are little bit tingley...getting lots of compliments...Im feeling very pleased with myself because ive made protein lollyices,, just milk &protein powder in lolly moulds...gorgeous!! :headbang: kick sweet craving in the butt x

Last edited:
Been splitting my clen dose..morning an evening usually after tea...been fine no bad sides, obviously i feel my heart beat faster an i sweat tons more training an at night time, but its not effecting my sleep,am actually loving the feeling :p..Took peps n trained fasted again, done body combat for a change ( seens i cant do weighted upper body) then trained glutes :D love the tightness..went for dinner with my friend, steak salad again :love:...feel full of energy today and my hands are little bit tingley...getting lots of compliments...Im feeling very pleased with myself because ive made protein lollyices,, just milk &protein powder in lolly moulds...gorgeous!! :headbang: kick sweet craving in the butt x

I need to start eating more like you... less Ben and Jerry's for me :eek::D

Done cardio an core today...soaked with sweat again!!! took my peps in the morning as usual an had a busy morning before i could go the gym so took clen just before,,,gonna have a break soon i think its been 2 weeks..prob do 3 an take 2 off. Im getting lots of people saying ive really leaned out and got loads more defanition an i look really fresh faced haha. got major pump today doing interval training :headbang: had protein shake an a banana after training then a nice sauna/cold shower combo..feel fab:p x

Done cardio an core today...soaked with sweat again!!! took my peps in the morning as usual an had a busy morning before i could go the gym so took clen just before,,,gonna have a break soon i think its been 2 weeks..prob do 3 an take 2 off. Im getting lots of people saying ive really leaned out and got loads more defanition an i look really fresh faced haha. got major pump today doing interval training :headbang: had protein shake an a banana after training then a nice sauna/cold shower combo..feel fab:p x

This combo is working great for you. You never know as people can react to anything but I did thing this would be great for you so pleased it is giving you such good results. Yeah just go on feel... clen for another week and have a break.

Had a wonderful day yesterday :-D done rig training (heavy circuit) the tabata toning class straight after...not supposed to train upper body but my lovely friend came the gym with me so we done the classes...had a sauna, went shopping an had lunch in the blazing sunshine...loved it :p took peps as usual but im having a break from clen now ive decided...

Today was in work but went and trained legs, heavy weights, mainly squats varied...different leg press machines/positions, leg extension dropsets and time.under tension...finished with a little mix of exercises for legs n abs then bike...soaked through...
Been taking my mt2...a client asked my work friend if i was mixed race today!! haha :D thats the way forward..
gonna post progress pics soon, feel like im holding water still, but nothing dramatic x

Been off Clen for a whole week...its nice to not sweat as much but gonna start back tomorrow:p...been taking peps am an pm,ive upped the Ipam...feel sleepy alot!! took some progress pics think im still holding a little water...but diet wasnt brilliant over the weekend...had my dads birthday..and homemade amazing raspberry cake an meringues :love:, my mum is the best cook :headbang:...so not alot of progress really
20140618_070807-1.jpg

20140618_070850-1.jpg

20140618_070918-1.jpg
still taking mt2...not using sunbeds as the sun is shining in Liverpool :pxx

You look fantastic. Next time you should let me take some pics of you ;) You are holding a bit. You deserve some treats as you have been dieting hard... plus dieting makes you grumpy so some sugar is good for you :p

You look fantastic. Next time you should let me take some pics of you ;) You are holding a bit. You deserve some treats as you have been dieting hard... plus dieting makes you grumpy so some sugar is good for you :p
Thanks.. I think im holding a little water and craving sugar because its nearly girly time!!:p sooo diet and girly time = rraaagggeee :banghead: ha...stay away Elvia...stay away x

Thanks.. I think im holding a little water and craving sugar because its nearly girly time!!:p sooo diet and girly time = rraaagggeee :banghead: ha...stay away Elvia...stay away x

I was meant to write you are holding a bit due to girly time. You even have me calling it girly time now... I am very well versed with girly time aka stay at least 2 miles away at all times :p:D

trained hamstrings Thursday evening...didnt start clen instead took a sample pre-workout called ripped freak:eek: superstrong!!! felt wired took a whitey.. sweated like i felt fat melting off and got crazy pump..give me clen anyday much nicer buzz!! didnt train as in work today, but still take peps am n pm as usual... felt extra
tired today downed lots of espresso!! gonna start training upperbody again tomorrow n definately back on Superiors clen.x

Barbie, great results, looks like your really starting to shift the fat , it will be interesting to see what the next few weeks hold for you and to see where you will be physique wise. Great work and keep us updated.

Barbie, great results, looks like your really starting to shift the fat , it will be interesting to see what the next few weeks hold for you and to see where you will be physique wise. Great work and keep us updated.

Thanks O-R ... I am gonna really chime diet an training,, ive been training really hard, but my diet can always be better. So ye really excited to see the results myself.:p x

Yesterday took peps am n clen before training,had a great workout other than my hands going numb :) i know its a good sign but a little annoying:p especially cause i trained upper body an done varied pulldowns...numb hands an pulldowns..not cool!...been reaaly tired had sleep in the garden today the weather is glorious :love: x

Barbie is now on 100mcg cjc no dac and 150mcg ipam twice daily. She is doing great and her body keeps improving. She should update fairly soon.

Hey :p sorry i havent posted..still taking all the peps as Elvia has stated above my new dosage..taking clen pm dose and mt2...feel fantastic, i think my progress is doing great..been having crazy dreams, sweaty at night, numb hands, good pump, energy, skin is lovely, love my tan :p
All in all im very happy with my Diet, training an results so far..here are some pics i took this morning...
20140701_072535.jpg

20140701_072349.jpg

20140701_072338.jpg

20140701_072303.jpg

20140701_072403.jpg
:) x

You look amazing :love: Even with your huge horizontal pics :p

Yes even with those oversized pics you can see you've made some progress, you waist is really getting small and overall you look "firmer", the dreams on peps are just.....honestly its becoming the best thing i like i about them haha, i mean they are so vivid and , about 2 weeks into peps, i have dreamed every single night consistently, vividly as well, i NEVER got that any on gh i used in the past.

Yes even with those oversized pics you can see you've made some progress, you waist is really getting small and overall you look "firmer", the dreams on peps are just.....honestly its becoming the best thing i like i about them haha, i mean they are so vivid and , about 2 weeks into peps, i have dreamed every single night consistently, vividly as well, i NEVER got that any on gh i used in the past.

The dreams I get are my fav thing about peps too :D I had a weird one the other week though and woke up crying haha :eek::D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear