over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iphone 5 or samsung galaxy 3

Apple is dying. Thank god.

Fuck them and their garbage products.

Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, or the new LG Nexus 4.

So many phones that blow iCrap out of the water these days.

Galaxy 3

/thread

But no seriously iphone is always freaking behind and open soruce is absolutly amazing. My phone broke so I have to use the extra iphone we had and in matters of minutes I could perfectly recall why I hated so much.

Plus you never have to jailbreak your phone to install pirated aps

and you can fucking type fuck on fucking androids. For fuck sake I can not get this fucking iphone to learn to predict the word fuck. It's fuck! Let me text the fucking word fuck for fuck sake! :banghead:

and you can fucking type fuck on fucking androids. For fuck sake I can not get this fucking iphone to learn to predict the word fuck. It's fuck! Let me text the fucking word fuck for fuck sake! :banghead:

I feel like this might be a matter you feel pretty seriously about :D

my wife has iphone5 and I have the S3 - the iphone is a piece of shit, my S3 is awesome

I can tell you after having the S3 for some time, as much as I love the big screen it is easy as fuck to crack. Mine has been broken twice; I fixed it once and it was such a pain in the ass after I cracked it again, I just left the screen cracked... Oh yeah, prof screen replacement on the S3 is $300 but there is a $25 DIY fix that takes a lot of patience and time

I've been an apple fan boy for a while but recently converted to S3 and do love it. I will say that my biggest issue with it is the typing. The auto word is horrible, and is not nearly as responsible as the iphone. I attempt to spell words such as "They're" and it never seems to work. Anyone else have this issue with typing on the S3?

There are many different keyboards for the android OS. SwiftKey x is my favorite.

Sent from my SPH-D710

Well I bought the galaxy 3. It is amazing. Still have a lot to figure out but first thing was to install tapatalk so I could get on professional muscle :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

S3 kills iphone, androids open source is way better and more free apps!

well Im sold, S3 Im going to look at this week. Apparently in Asia the Iphone is bottom of the barrel, they dont even use them, its mostly an North American thing and Im sure due to marketing tactics.

A coworker just got the S3 and says he carries his battery charger around with him all the it, it last a day tops he said. Is this true? Im a text-a-holic and would hate to have to recharge multiple times a day.

Na my battery does pretty good. I'm on the internet a lot and I might have to charge it once at lunch and then I put it on the charger before bed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Android is a superior OS. Most power users and geeks prefer it. Apple is simpler and has mainstream appeal. If you don't know what rooting or tethering is you might as well just get an iphone.

By no means is that an iphone endorsement. Apple has lost the crown in both hardware specs and OS.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131