advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is tren really necessary for a men's physique show?

Well, some of the pictures ive seen of good physique competitors on this site alone would put some bodybuilding competitors to shame, upper body at least. You cant tell whats under those board shorts. So in my mind if someone is behind in development to the top guys he is going to be running against he has no choice but to use what he can if he really wants to win. Of course its not healthy, but.... I have been surprised at some of the size on the physique competitors. One guy that posted on here looked like he could do bodybuilding very easily. Maybe he was the exception?

:yeahthat:

not to mention that he will have to lose around 8% bf. judging from his stats, he will lose muscle as well

Well, some of the pictures ive seen of good physique competitors on this site alone would put some bodybuilding competitors to shame, upper body at least. You cant tell whats under those board shorts. So in my mind if someone is behind in development to the top guys he is going to be running against he has no choice but to use what he can if he really wants to win. Of course its not healthy, but.... I have been surprised at some of the size on the physique competitors. One guy that posted on here looked like he could do bodybuilding very easily. Maybe he was the exception?

this. will be competing against guys who blow me away....so i gotta depend on something to make me very lean and conditioned.

then they/he shouldnt get in mens physique. if they are anywhere near a bodybuilder than they/he should do bodybuilding

just curious, where do you draw the line? i've seen pics of physique competitors that could easily place top 5 in open bodybuilding comps. to me somebody 5'8" and 197 would be a formidable lhw. i imagine the physique guy should be 5'10" and about 165.

Yeah, I know. The lines seem blurred some IMO. Ive seen pictures of some smaller shows and the competitors look they way you would expect, but some show pics Ive seen the guys are pretty darn big upstairs. Maybe its just turned into a beach muscles divison.

then they/he shouldnt get in mens physique. if they are anywhere near a bodybuilder than they/he should do bodybuilding

I dont know much of anything about the division, but its my guess that some of them are guys just starting out that arent yet big enough in their minds to compete in bodybuilding and win big so they go to what is a "smaller pond" so that they can win big. Instead of being a bit on the small side in bodybuiliding they can dominate the physique class. Maybe thats what is happening? WHat we need is someone that is cometing physique to come on this thread and lend their experience.

I dont know much of anything about the division, but its my guess that some of them are guys just starting out that arent yet big enough in their minds to compete in bodybuilding and win big so they go to what is a "smaller pond" so that they can win big. Instead of being a bit on the small side in bodybuiliding they can dominate the physique class. Maybe thats what is happening? WHat we need is someone that is cometing physique to come on this thread and lend their experience.

this is what i believe. i don't think i have enough mass yet for bodybuilding, so to kick off my "competitive" drive in this sport, i am gonna start off with physique

6.5 weeks out from my physique show!

good luck man, which one will u be at? and i am just running, test E, test prop and masteron. Also depends on what my coach tells me to run lmao. and i also don't have much cash to get so much juice

Wow dude, first you ask if you can be considered natty after taking roids, then you say you plan to compete after you get off everything at an all natural show, then come to find out your show is in 20 weeks, now you're posting if tren is necessary?

Sounds like someone is completely lost. :banghead:

All I can say is, you sure as hell better not try and compete in that natural show...

^^^^ thts right dubs most peeps don't know what they are doing ...shit most times they don't know what they're asking

Some guys will come on here saying I'm doing 800mgs of tren a week but I wont do orals BC I don't wnt sides LOL

Men's Physique was created to give "in shape" men an opportunity to compete without the need for drugs plus bring in alot more revenue for the NPC and promoters. Its a good idea as it supports bodybuilding shows similar to how Figure and Bikini has. If guys start showing up with gyno and acne plan on being placed in the back of the pack. You need to have model looks (good skin, hair nicely groomed if you got any) with an athletic physique. Tren is for serious competitors in the BB scene; try winstrol, masteron or primobolan if you truly feel you need something.

What do u think Men's Physique cycle is like?
How do they look so dry all the time with HGH use?
I mean all the time. Catch them unaware in the gym & ask them to pull their shirt up & u're see a pair of dry abs.

Wow dude, first you ask if you can be considered natty after taking roids, then you say you plan to compete after you get off everything at an all natural show, then come to find out your show is in 20 weeks, now you're posting if tren is necessary?

Sounds like someone is completely lost. :banghead:

All I can say is, you sure as hell better not try and compete in that natural show...

I was gonna comment then I seen this... he does sound lost.

Anyway might as well... I feel tren is not necessary. I would go with the likes of primo, mast, winny, avar etc. As JJ suggested mast running upto the show. Test wouldn't even be needed with the mast. But sure trt test if you want. I hate winny but it's effective... avar could be used as a substitute. Eq could also be used. Pick which ones suit you.

Interesting comments. I have been considering giving a physique contest a go. I am 5'9"+ and competed at 198 and 208 last year. I was thinking I could starve myself down into the 190's after this season and see what kind of splash an X bodybuilder could make in Physique.
There is no way I am getting below 195.... So what happens when I stand next to guys that are 175, when I am 195 and shreaded? I loose?

Interesting comments. I have been considering giving a physique contest a go. I am 5'9"+ and competed at 198 and 208 last year. I was thinking I could starve myself down into the 190's after this season and see what kind of splash an X bodybuilder could make in Physique.
There is no way I am getting below 195.... So what happens when I stand next to guys that are 175, when I am 195 and shreaded? I loose?

Yes you lose and get told to go and do a bodybuilding show :)

Although I have to say some of those guys look incredible... fairly big and ripped. I find it fascinating how big a short guy can look when he is 170 pounds... I was 170 pounds when I was 17 and looked looked skinny at every angle :eek: :D

I would say that MPD doesn't require you to get all the way over to Bodybuilding condition. But, you have to get close, esspecially in higher level contests'. I'm seeing guys out there that, while not in bb stage condition, are pretty damn conditioned.

whether or not you need Tren is a personal choice. I'm assuming that if you're posting here and asking the question, you're aware of how you react to Tren. If you don't know how you react to tren (i.e., if it's your first rodeo), I would take that trial run another time and not during contest prep.

Last edited:
Yes you lose and get told to go and do a bodybuilding show :)

Although I have to say some of those guys look incredible... fairly big and ripped. I find it fascinating how big a short guy can look when he is 170 pounds... I was 170 pounds when I was 17 and looked looked skinny at every angle :eek: :D

so true

Probably

It's sooo much better than anything and everything else out there, and so readily available, it's probably necessary now. It transforms a physique, EVERY physique from what I've seen, in such a short time that everything else is just ordinary compared to it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws