over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ivan...................

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ivan...................

How is your football season going bro? I am alittle dissapointed that we have received no updates. It sounded like you were off to a great start......What happeded? How is life treating you? Your long lost brother misses you ....LOL!

Oh man

I have been REALLY busy with it....

I have a 2nd degree seperation in my shoulder. Totally BUMMED about this but what can a guy do? doc told me 2 months --- I laughed and said 3 weeks max... Well I will be returning to action this Sat. at about 70%... Coach is just gonna use me in 3rd down situations etc... Then hopefully I will be back 100% in a few weeks. I was NOT ready for this to happen. I have lost weight, as I could not work out, hell even legs are a bitch...

It is my AC joint that is fucked.

Here is how it happened:

As you know I play Strong side Linebacker. Well it was the practice b4 our season opener and we had the scout offense running the plays we were gonna see (formations etc..) Well they ran a 38 dive but the TB bounced to the outside, where I had a FULL head of steam, and then right b4 the hit (which would have decimated him -- you know when you have that PERFECT angle!)
he just fucking falls down --- and I SOARED over him, practically flying through the air horizontally. I had all this force generated in this hit, running full throttle, and hit nothing? Well I DID hit something, the fuckin turf. And I landed in such a way that my shoulder (my left shoulder) didn't skid -- it sorta lurched me to a stop, right on the tip of the shoulder blade. I bounced up and felt an incredible pinching sensation in my shoulder. I thought AWWW I just bruised it. So I went ahead and called the dude a bitch and practiced for another hour, doing Oklahoma hitting drills, the works.

Well I got home and went to eat something.... I noticed my left hand was shaking almost like I was hypoglycemic. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror... I had beads of sweat on my forehead and my eyes looked weird. I called the trainer and she told me I was perhaps in shock... I said NAW I dunno what's up, I'll sleep this off. 4am rolls around... YEah. Well I thought someone took a bat to my shoulder overnight. It hurt so damn bad, I got up and looked in the mirror at my frame. I was slightly sloping downwards to the left and there was swelling...No discoloration whatsoever. I went to the Doc that morning, got Xrays, the whole works. I had a 2nd degree seperation, 1 inch and an eighth seperation between the bones (Labrum?) and my Acromium or AC joint was fucked. So there ya have it. I have never been in so much torture on the sidelines in my life. That is when I wanted to give you a jingle, but I have been so depressed because of this lately, I lost weight, you know what I mean man. :( :(

Thanks for your concern though bro, means a lot.

Last edited:
Ivan get your ass back in the gym and train those legs . And you should be running your ass off and keeping yourself in top shape. Agility and reaction drills are a must. And watch film , take the time to work on your reads. Quit feeling sorry for yourself and take this time to become a better prepared player. You are a talented kid with the right mentality to play this game at a high level . Finish this season and get me some film . I have and friend in the AFL that will get you a chance to play next year .[ I already told him about you , Arm, and Jaw too [ in case they were interested as well ] ] This league covers your room and board , 200 bucks a game, and all travel expenses. If you have a good season with them then I will get you a shot at canada or the world league. Take this seriously Ivan ..you are a heck of an athlete , you are fearless , and have a great heart. I know your kind believe me.......you remind me of somebody......hmmmm....I wonder who that could be ? LOL! Anyway, I wish you a speedy recovery and a successful finish to your season. You need to get mad ...you are not getting any younger and it time to step up and do things right. Don't waste your talent......get focused and stay dissaplined......and do me a favor my friend lay off the pain pills....And you know that I only say that because I care about you......don't think that I don't check up on you now and then......only becuase I care though......that is all.....straighten up , get better and kick some ass........Take Care from your big brother .........Jason.......

IVAN....SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THAT SHOULDER...

GOOD LUCK WITH IT.......HEAL UP, BUDDY! NOTHING IS HARDER THAN HANGIN' BACK WHEN YOU LOVE TO PLAY. HAHAHAA.....THAT SWEAT THING YOU ARE DESCRIBING IS JUST EXACTLY HOW I FELT INJURED BEFORE. YOU CAN PRETEND AND ALL THAT BUT.....YOUR BODY ISN'T FOOLED.........I GET THAT SHIT RIGHT BEFORE I THROW UP.

Aw yes I know, glad I got you guys

Actually, I HAVE been running, almost every night, I am supposed to wear this faggot sling, but I cannot train with it, so I do not wear it.

I am liking your offer, I will not dissapoint, in my preseason game I had 13 tackles, 2 sacs, 1 fumble recovery, 1 tipped ball (damn near intercepted) and all that jazz. Oh ya AND a 30yd run...hee hee.

ANYHOW, will train tommorow HARD ok? Oh and I took the pills for a week, then none. So no probs there, I am not Brett Favre...LOL! I am taking NSAIDS, but I stopped them 3 days ago...

Jethro -- thanks for the support as well buddy....IBM is kinda like a big brother that is why he is hard on me, 'cause nobody else is, Well Steak can be at times, but he is such a nice guy! I'll be calling you fellas soon ok?:p

Hey even though that SLING looks FAGGOTY...well i know you do not like to wear it because it shows a weakness...I know IVAN ;)

I am hard at times...IVAN is a smart guy and knows what to do in 99% of his situations...I help out when he decides it is no long time to rationalize and step in and cause some problems.

Hey wear that FAGGOTY sling at home and not in public...the weight of your arm will keep the tendons stretched out and they will never have a chance to heal correctly. If your tendons stay loose, you could keep poping your shoulder out of place and then you would have to go in for surgery and have shit tightened up.

Look foreward to hearing from you Ivan......sounds like you got a great tape for me to show off already. Great job! I am glad you watching out with the pills and keeping in shape. Yeah Ivan , I am alittle hard on you , but that is for two reasons . One , you have alot of unfullfilled potential and two, I honestly care about you . I thought you were a cool phucker as soon I first read your posts . Once we talked, I even thought higher of you. I think most people are scared of you and don't tell you what they should be . I am not afraid of you . Not because I think I am a badass , but I think you know the difference between someone that is being supportive and someone that is putting you down. [ I think you got alot of practice with that as a kid unfortunately] I will always be around for you and I hope that you never end up in trouble again.I hope that you take me up on my offer .It would be good for you get out of Idaho . If you put in the work .....I will get you the opportunity .I promise !!!......Get healthy , work hard , and please stay out of trouble.......I am in your corner ...don't forget that !!!!

Oh yeah .....listen to Steak about the sling .It was good advice . Steak cares about you alot bro . He has always spoke very highly of you and he just wants you to stay out of trouble and for you to live up to some that crazy potential that you have. He is very good people ....I like him alot as well.....ypu are lucky to have a friend like him.......now take care of that shoulder and get back to crushing people !!!!

Last edited:
As I read these posts I think I heard the theme song to Rocky in the background. Well anyway, it sounds like you have alot of potential, not to mention, some quality friends here also. I wish you the best of luck and I'll be living vicariously thru you since I've always wanted to be a football player but never tried because I thought I was too small. Whenever I read your posts, I always remember when I wrote to you about the guy who scammed me and you told me you would help me out by kicking his ass because you were sick and tired of these pussy ass scammers. I could tell right then that you were a stand up guy who was willing to help others. Good luck, it sure seems that you are one who deserves to make it.

Wow

Man you guys REALLY make my day, oh and the sling is on... One thing that is driving me NUTs is that I can only get about 4-5 hrs of sleep each night, don't ask me why.. It frustrates me because we all know we heal when we sleep etc etc...

Queef (love the name BTW) were you formerly Cooter???

be careful with those injuries man. When I played I was running down a kick returner from behind, I grabbed the back of his jersey then BAM...some fucker clipped me from behind. I had 3/4" cleats on, so my foot was pretty well planted in the ground and his hit caused my body to turn while my foot was still planted...I strained every ligament in my foot. I was too *tough* to use crutches and three weeks later was playing basketball. Well, from my ankle not healing right I wound up hurting my knee and now also have achilles tendonitis because I didn't let the ligaments heal. So moral of the story is...although you're a tough kid...sometimes it's better to be smart than tough.

I'll always remember that play though, the kid was the state 100m champ and I ran his ass down from behind...I was too busy training to run track in the spring... :D

JBK

Isn't it crazy how much faster you can run when you are in pursuit?

I know what you mean on the injury -- my head says no but my heart says YES...

Well I played yesterday 3.5 quarters, 9 solos, 1 sack...

Today I feel BEAT UP, WoooWee am I sore... My forearms and elbows are so black and blue, and I partially hyperextended my knee --- guess why? 3/4 inch spikes, which I am switching to 1/2 inchers from now on...

What position did you play man?

what position? LOL...which one didn't I play. I was a WR and Safety through most of high school, but put on 30lbs of LBM between jr and sr year...then I played d tackle, safety, corner, linebacker and wide receiver all in differernt games. I played running back in college but then got moved to linebacker, I got fed up with playing so many different positions and quit. My favorite was corner. I miss the hell out of it that's for sure...now all I have is my alumni flag football games...LMAO

Corner???

Yikes, that is a lot of running around that is for sure...

Listen to this, on D we have this formation called Cover 2 Tough Stud. (Stud being Sam Backer)

What happens is that right when the QB is getting set, me and the Corner who has the Ace reciever on their team swap at the last second, and my job is to not only jam him, but to put him on his ass and hard. LOL. You should see the look on the fuckers face when this happens LOLOLOL! MAN I could not handle swapping positions all around, I played SS, RB, LB... I really like LB, I practically salivate when I see recievers tiptoeing their way across the middle!

Isn't this game the shit?

part of the reason I liked corner was that I was bigger than all the receivers and faster too. When we played bump and run, no one got off the line against me. Also, corner is the lonliest position, you're out there by yourself and if you fail or succeed you only have yourself to blame...not to mention corner blitzes.

When I played d-tackle, we had a defense where I would drop into coverage and take the receiver out of the slot, seeing that I ran a 4.5 this was always fun.

IVAN....THE GAME IS THE SHIT IF YOU ARE A LINEBACKER!

I DOUBT IT'S THE SHIT FOR SOMEONE RECEIVING!:cool:

HAHA

YEP and then it makes for a battle of wills --- get low and pop those hips.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear