over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanks Ivan

Phil

Where did you get that video?

i remember Ivan talking about it.

thanks for the reminder phil

Ivan, sorry man. TOTALLY forgot to check that out. I'm getting it tonight if they have it.

Phil, one of these days we're all going to have together, hit the weights, and then get philosophical. We will either unlock the last remaining secrets to the Grand Theory of Everything or kill each other. Either way, how can you go wrong?!?

OuchThatHurts said:
Ivan, sorry man. TOTALLY forgot to check that out. I'm getting it tonight if they have it.

Phil, one of these days we're all going to have together, hit the weights, and then get philosophical. We will either unlock the last remaining secrets to the Grand Theory of Everything or kill each other. Either way, how can you go wrong?!?

I found listening to Johnny Cash's Hurt changed my perspective... :D
Seriously, I'll get a copy of hit. I totally forgot about it.

Phil

No prob bro -- what did I say -- totally makes you think huh? If you liked that I have plenty of other stuff for you to check out -- in the end you will be enlightened more than you ever could have hoped for -- and learning to apply it to your daily life will only benefit you tenfold.. learn to construct your reality...what is reality? Is it all just an illusion?

Watch it again and again and again...take notes, take notes so you can try to better understand what is being taught. Isn't Ramtha amazing?

Ouch -- GUT is a very interesting theory, and if you remember in Hawking's a Brief history of time, he hypothesizes many possibliites.

Think about parallel universes, I believe they exist...

Ivan said:
Ouch -- GUT is a very interesting theory, and if you remember in Hawking's a Brief history of time, he hypothesizes many possibliites.

Think about parallel universes, I believe they exist...
Not just other universes but many dimensions as well (other than the known three, not including time) and those universes may be much closer than we think. Like as close as 1.6 x 10^neg35 - that's pretty close! LOL.
I just finished a decent book called The Elegant Universe. Nothing groundbreaking but a good read and well written.

Another I think everyone should read is The Science Before Science.

Let me ask you this... to you think time has a smallest possible increment? A quantum length? Or do you think it's fluid-like and non-incremental or perhaps all moments at once which is possible as well.

On second thought, don't answer that...

Quantum physics...a good read is Who's Afraid of Schroedingers Cat? Time is fluid like, it is non-incremental and it is all moments at once. Don't we already know there are many, many dimensions, far beyond what is commonly accepted? The only problem with them is they are so small, we do not know how to pass matter through them. This is one area where Einstein's theories begin to fall apart. Hawking touches upon this in Brief History of Time. It would be interesting to live long enough to see the scientific world explode once they discover the speed of light is not the fastest attainable speed. There has to be other laws in place we have yet to discover.

Lime Wire

I dowloaded this from Lime Wire if anyone is interested.
Haven't watched it yet.

OuchThatHurts said:
Let me ask you this... to you think time has a smallest possible increment? A quantum length? Or do you think it's fluid-like and non-incremental or perhaps all moments at once which is possible as well.

Neither and both. Past and future are figments of our imagination - because time is a construct of the mind, it can scale in any way we imagine.

-R

homonunculus said:
Neither and both. Past and future are figments of our imagination - because time is a construct of the mind, it can scale in any way we imagine.

-R
Do you think that time is definitive or based entirely on perception?

OuchThatHurts said:
Do you think that time is definitive or based entirely on perception?

I think that which we call "definitive" is based on perception, so in that sense, yes, time is based on perception.

-Randy

homonunculus said:
I think that which we call "definitive" is based on perception, so in that sense, yes, time is based on perception.

-Randy
My name is Jon randy. I read the time issue of Scientific American and it dealt a lot with exactly with what you're saying. It was very interesting.

OuchThatHurts said:
My name is Jon randy. I read the time issue of Scientific American and it dealt a lot with exactly with what you're saying. It was very interesting.

Hey Jon!

Haven't read that one - the "time issue?" Happen to know which vol / issue?...

This one?...

**broken link removed**

-R

homonunculus said:
Hey Jon!

Haven't read that one - the "time issue?" Happen to know which vol / issue?...

This one?...

**broken link removed**

-R
I'll be damned! It sure as hell is. I put mine in plastic. In some circles, that issue is pretty legendary.

You will love it. For the 12 bucks, it's worth twice that.

I've had a subscription for years and that is probably the most insightful issue I've read.

Awesome.

Jon

OuchThatHurts said:
I'll be damned! It sure as hell is. I put mine in plastic. In some circles, that issue is pretty legendary.

You will love it. For the 12 bucks, it's worth twice that.

I've had a subscription for years and that is probably the most insightful issue I've read.

Awesome.

Jon

I think I'll be downloading that, then, although it might be nicer to have it in its original bound form.

You might be interested in trying to locate a viewing of "One, the Movie" in your area:

http://www.onethemovie.org/

More interesting are the full length interviews with some of the more notable figures in the movie. Very interesting. (I have 3 of the interviews on CD. Deepak Chopra didn't even make my top six...)

BTW, I use the quote in your sig line on a regular basis...

-R

perhaps of interest:
**broken link removed**

Not really

!berserker said:
perhaps of interest:
**broken link removed**

Someone has to play devil's advocate and RAMTHA is for real. People can take it anyway they want, but I know I was certainly enlightned after watching it, and it also confirmed a lot of what I already had learned and believed in. INFOMERCIAL??? The idiot who wrote that obviously had no clue what he was watching, and since he simply could not understand the concepts he bashes it. I have noticed most of the people who bash WTBDWK, usually are not deep thinkers, or they have little interest in matters of the universe etc..

!berserker said:
perhaps of interest:
**broken link removed**

I read this review no further after reading, "I didn't take notes as I was watching, so it's hard to get real specific about which ideas I liked and which were just plain goofy."

;)

-Randy

LMAO

homonunculus said:
I read this review no further after reading, "I didn't take notes as I was watching, so it's hard to get real specific about which ideas I liked and which were just plain goofy."

;)

-Randy

EXACTLY..what a toolshed...:cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75