over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jets

Jello

Moderator/Kilo Klub
Staff member
Registered
Is it about time that Rex gives Tebow a chance to play. At this point what does he have to loose?

Is it about time that Rex gives Tebow a chance to play. At this point what does he have to loose?

its a god dam embarrassment to that guys athletic ability that they cant find a spot for him...not even utilizing him in tha red zone... i mean special teams, reallyyyy?? :rolleyes: rex is outta a job no doubt... im not a jet fan, but like stephenA waz sayin a few days ago, they need gruden to come outta retirement and lead that team... i lost all respect for rex after this shit fest....

Jets season(much like my Panthers) is pretty much over. Rex might as well give Tebow a shot and evaluate him and let him get some more experience at the very least. Bill Romanowski said it best a couple of weeks ago when he stated.. "when you see Tebow you see a FOOTBALL player, someone who wants to be out there (on the field) and help his team win football games!..when you see Sanchez you see someone who doesn't look like he wants to be out there."

If tebow starts watch the jets win 4 of the next 5. Funniest part of the whole game tonight was when sanchez hit the ass of his lineman hit the ground like a mummy and fumbled. I had stuffing and cranberry sauce coming out of my nose that was so funny.

If tebow starts watch the jets win 4 of the next 5. Funniest part of the whole game tonight was when sanchez hit the ass of his lineman hit the ground like a mummy and fumbled. I had stuffing and cranberry sauce coming out of my nose that was so funny.

X10 so true bro!! I was ROFLMAO. How does ur face basically hit a linemans ass wtf?? Sport center not top ten for at least a month

rex ryan is overated just like his brother rob,there dad was the only good coach

rex is a good talker but a highly overated coach in my opinion....with out revis or good defense they are horrible,cant beleive they let burress go also,that dumbass is stubborn as a mule....maybe he should realize its us fans that keeps theese fuckers employed,the fans are chanting tebow give them tebow.

Tonight was an embarrassment for them, Sanchez needs to stick to modeling for GQ.

My fiancee said it best when she said, "The Jets have 2 back up qbs in Sanchez and Tebow, but let Tebow play because they have nothing to lose at this point in the season." Yes, the guy has terrible throwing mechanics and can't seem to read his progressions very well, but I'll be damned, he has a knack for winning. Rex needs to swallow his pride and give the kid a shot. The season's pretty much over for them after the loss of Revis and Holmes. Give Tebow a chance, it's not going to affect them from here on out.

Guys,
Teebow has 2 broken ribs from the Seattle game, he was only going to be used if Sanchez was knocked out.
The whole Jets thing has been a joke with him, all talk no action ...Blowhard Ryan had no intention of ever making him the starter....and hell he should have given a start or several series in some games...not just one or two plays in a game here and there.

They won't fire Ryan they still think he can get them to the playoffs in the next seasons.

Although him and his idiot brother Rob are the 2 biggest blowhards in the NFL ...all mouth and very little action.

The Jets were finished before Revis tore his ACL. They will all be gone next year. Rex, Tannebaum, Tebow, Bart Scott, Santonio Holmes, even Sanchez will all be in different uniforms next year.

Honestly, I'd give their 3rd stringer a start or two down the stretch. Greg McElroy led Alabama to a national championship. Why the hell not?

As much as I hate the Jets and Sanchez, I don't think this loss falls on Sanchez's shoulders. Its the Patriots who are red hot now if this was against the Jags then yeah we have a problem lol

Only reason tebow was brought in was to sell tickets. Jets are pathetic. Rex Ryan is the most overrated head football coach in the NFL. I can see him being around for one more season, but if next season is like this season, he is gone.

tebow is really bad.

he has no arm strength. He has trouble with accuracy on any pass over 20 yards.

the jets are done. They only have a few players that would be starters on another nfl team, but they're injured.

As much as I hate the Jets and Sanchez, I don't think this loss falls on Sanchez's shoulders. Its the Patriots who are red hot now if this was against the Jags then yeah we have a problem lol

Maybe not Sanchez shoulders but the team isn't even playing for Ryan, when Sanchez gets knocked down they chant for tebow. You don't give up 35 points in one quarter on turkey day... Disgrace for any team

im not a jets fan but i think they have been one of the most overrated teams in the nfl for past couple years whenever rex started running his mouth every season that they was going win Superbowl!!!

but on the subject of tebow i think hes a terrible passing qb, he can run the ball and is a good athlete but cant pass for shit and in the nfl as a starting qb if you cant do it all you will not have a job!!

ic tebow having a better career in the nfl as a slot receiver, special down running back, or even a tight end....

im not a jets fan but i think they have been one of the most overrated teams in the nfl for past couple years whenever rex started running his mouth every season that they was going win Superbowl!!!

but on the subject of tebow i think hes a terrible passing qb, he can run the ball and is a good athlete but cant pass for shit and in the nfl as a starting qb if you cant do it all you will not have a job!!

ic tebow having a better career in the nfl as a slot receiver, special down running back, or even a tight end....

The worst is living in NY and having to deal with having to hear about the Jets all the time. I hate how I have to suffer through their games since they are a local team. I'd rather watch better games on than a stupid Jets vs Bills game or something.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear