over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai is in Phil's Head. Mind games working nicely

kai will not win even if he looks better

kai suuuuucks i cant believe any of you dont see thru his masqurade of spewing bullshit cuz he is full of shit. its really embarrassing. mind of a 14 year old who tries to impress people by sounding philisophicle when in reality he is trying to sound smart cuz he has no education and is insecure as it gets. people think phil heath is insecure???? he doesnt talk in riddles, wear eye contacts and dress like an S&M clown for attention. i can not believe ANYone can take a deusche like that serious. IFBB couldnt care less about him and rightfully so. Sooooo ready for him to dissappear. aka Mr. Getting it done. Lol. Mr Aka go the fuck away.
-F2S

Not an extreme Kai fan here, but he sucks and yet has been #2 in the world how many times?

And everyone seems to forget the Olympia where Kai came in 3rd or 4th and Phil Heath came in 5th?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's how it went down..

Oh well... 🙃🤷🏻‍♂️

The point is Phil is bothered.

He "wants" to know for definite ,yes or no if Kai is competing.

It will put his mind to ease if Kai said no but he is not doing that. Thats wicked and smart. Even if Kai does not compete he is still raising Phil's stress levels.

If he does not see Kai as a threat why waste a second talking about him.

He is on top on the game. Is he bothered about Fouad, Sasan, Juan, Josh if they compete or not at this O?

No he doesnt give a shit cos they are not a threat for No 1 spot where as Kai indeed is if he is [emoji817] percent on.

I am hoping he competes and is on and takes it. That would make this years Olympia very very interesting.

Kai is the Rockey Balboa of bodybuilding and I want Rockey to win.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I honestly don't think Phil is worried at all about Kai. He knows he's going to win as long as he looks similar to every other year, even if he's not the best on stage. The judges will reward him as long as it's close.

Because he probably got a call from IFBB saying "hey champ, can you post something about Kai Greene so we can have more people interested in this year's Mr. O?".

:yeahthat:

I too am pretty sure it went this way... each year has to bring its share of excitement to keep catching people's interest... therefore, in the end, more money.

Last year was Levrone, today is Kai, they'll come up with something/someone else in 2018... business as usual. :)

On a side note, should he indeed participate, no matter how good he shows up - even better than Phil (which is honestly highly unlikely), I agree with those who think Greene will NEVER be Mr O... grapefruit is THE forbidden fruit for any aspiring champ... ;)

Last edited:
I honestly don't think Phil is worried at all about Kai. He knows he's going to win as long as he looks similar to every other year, even if he's not the best on stage. The judges will reward him as long as it's close.

if he wasn't bothered......he would act like kai is invisible....
and would not have commented.....AT ALL....

is he worried...???....lol, probably not...

he annoyed more than anything.....more than likely....

:yeahthat:

I too am pretty sure it went this way... each year has to bring its share of excitement to keep catching people's interest... therefore, in the end, more money.

Last year was Levrone, today is Kai, they'll come up with something/someone else in 2018... business as usual. :)

On a side note, should he indeed participate, no matter how good he shows up - even better than Phil (which is honestly highly unlikely), I agree with those who think Greene will NEVER be Mr O... grapefruit is THE forbidden fruit for any aspiring champ... ;)

Yeh - sticking your pecker (repeatedly) into a piece of citrus just doesn't help a mans image

Not to mention that totally fucking STUPID looking nasty ass rope of hair he has..

Just makes the dude look like he smells to me...

Yea I think the IFBB was behind that comment.

I really don't think Phil cares whether Kai competes or not.He knows he can't beat him.

if he wasn't bothered......he would act like kai is invisible....
and would not have commented.....AT ALL....

is he worried...???....lol, probably not...

he annoyed more than anything.....more than likely....

x2 NH I agree with Tenny its very annoying. I said the same thing its raising Phil's cortisol levels. He is itching to know as this will put his mind to ease and he can just focus on his work but Kai keeps posting in shape pics on social media and keeps teasing him without saying yes or no. Hence the mind games.

well we dont know what will happen on contest day.

Phil won the O once with 1 point ..

just 1 fucking point edge

what if kai is 100 percent on and Phil is little off. It can happen.

I am going to say the same thing again..

Phil sees a on Kai as a threat to his title or he wont talk about him if he is not important and just a member of the crowd.

Here is the thing...

We have to remind ourselves no matter how perfect we think Heath is... he as a individual will still have his own little insecurities, fears and doubts. We all do as humans and it could very well work against him if he lets it overpower him.

phil should act like he never heard of the name kai, he should reply "who" and say I never heard of him. that would work better

phil should act like he never heard of the name kai, he should reply "who" and say I never heard of him. that would work better
x2

thats what I would do. Show everyone you dont give a shit compete or not but Phil did not do that lol

I'd LOVE to see Kai do the O.

So Phil can spank him again...hell, Kai barely beat a dude that's never sniffed the Top 3.

So sick of all the Kai crap. "He's so cerebral..." No, he's a double-talking pretend intellectual that never actually SAYS anything.

I'd LOVE to see Kai do the O.

So Phil can spank him again...hell, Kai barely beat a dude that's never sniffed the Top 3.

So sick of all the Kai crap. "He's so cerebral..." No, he's a double-talking pretend intellectual that never actually SAYS anything.

THIS^^^
-F2S

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner