advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Building a better mind muscle connection?

My right side is weaker/less connected due to nerve damage, just got to focus harder during the movement

Thanks a lot guys, tons of great info!

Not sure about the ketamine lol LSD microdoses sure do give cognitive boosts so maybe I’ll try that lol

dont mix up what im saying.

im not suggesting anything. particularly if you think my statement and yours are any where near related.
you are not understanding the subject so.
best you stay away from all but the gym.
good luck

ketamine
high doses over long time dose some interesting things.
ketamine may help neuroplasticity
other suff goes with it.

What does ketamine have anything to do with improving mind muscle connection?

My right side is weaker/less connected due to nerve damage, just got to focus harder during the movement

Incorporate visualization, go to page 5

Attachments

• Delczeg Training System (2).pdf
    702.3 KB · Views: 8
dont mix up what im saying.

im not suggesting anything. particularly if you think my statement and yours are any where near related.
you are not understanding the subject so.
best you stay away from all but the gym.
good luck
Then what exactly was the point of your original post mentioning it?

What ways do you find work best? My main battle is my mind muscle connection to my left bicep is dog crap. Right side - awesome.

I’ve tried, touching it while doing reps, staring at it, visualizing it. Not sure what else.

What’ve you found works well to build a better MMconnection?
Something that has helped me over the years is not letting the tension off the muscle at all during a set. So, for example, with curls, don’t let your arms go all the way down, straight, letting the tension off the muscle. Just let the weight down to close to the bottom, but not quite, keeping the biceps under tension the whole time, even if you’re doing alternating dumbbell curls. Do this with every exercise and while the expert personal trainers at the gym might come give you some free expert advice about full range of motion, you should also be able to connect with the muscles being trained better.

Something that has helped me over the years is not letting the tension off the muscle at all during a set. So, for example, with curls, don’t let your arms go all the way down, straight, letting the tension off the muscle. Just let the weight down to close to the bottom, but not quite, keeping the biceps under tension the whole time, even if you’re doing alternating dumbbell curls. Do this with every exercise and while the expert personal trainers at the gym might come give you some free expert advice about full range of motion, you should also be able to connect with the muscles being trained better.
Fully agree- we train muscles and ee want to tax them as hard as possible.

lengthened partials - because ever since I started I was fascinated by Ronnie and Jay, I tried from the very beginning to train in 2/3 of the full range without lock out and that's how I grew the best - interestingly, when I switched to the full range of motion, not only did I start growing worse, but I also started to have more injuries

lengthened partials - because ever since I started I was fascinated by Ronnie and Jay, I tried from the very beginning to train in 2/3 of the full range without lock out and that's how I grew the best - interestingly, when I switched to the full range of motion, not only did I start growing worse, but I also started to have more injuries
I have read about this yesterday. 4 out of 5 studies gave more muscle growth with lengthened partials vs full rom. 1 study noticed no difference.

Do you apply this with all exercises, so 2/3 lat pulldowns etc.?

What ways do you find work best? My main battle is my mind muscle connection to my left bicep is dog crap. Right side - awesome.

I’ve tried, touching it while doing reps, staring at it, visualizing it. Not sure what else.

What’ve you found works well to build a better MMconnection?

Start with single cable curls. Starting with your weak side

15 / 20 reps. Back and forth no rest
1 arm concentration curls against your leg sitting down are another good one. You can do your own forced reps. Also easy to do quick rest pause and drop sets

Like everyone else has mentioned
Shorten partial reps. Dont worry to much about the weight but enough that its still challenging.

I also really like rev / close chin ups for biceps. Also doing a facepull almost like a drag curl really smokes your biceps to in a different angle

Also watch how nick walker trains his biceps

Slow tempo but explosive. Peak contraction. Moderate weight.

Also mix in a little jason huh style as well

Just because you do a bb curl one way doesn’t mean you cant do a hammer curl or a different exercise with a different style (rom / tempo) ect

Like dc would say to. Get weird with a exercise if it feels right

May sound strange but I like to do slow movements with my eyes closed and just think about the muscle contracting. Gives me insane MM connection.

"The mind-muscle connection is not total broscience, but there is also no convincing evidence to supports its use. It’s questionable if humans are biologically equipped to accurately sense mechanical tension or muscle activity. The existing research suggests subjective and objective muscle activation don’t consistently align and there are clearly many cases where how much we feel a muscle does not correspond with muscle activity or tension. In our recent study on squats vs. hip thrusts, we found that all participants felt hip thrusts better in their glutes, yet hip thrusts were objectively no more effective than squats for the glutes. We also don’t appear capable of significantly isolating muscle groups by focusing on them during high-effort exercise, not even if we’re very well-trained. The effects of attentional focus on muscle activity are limited to very submaximal exercise. During intensive training, our motor cortex will automatically optimize muscle activity levels to maximize performance, if we tell it that performance is the goal. Research finds that focusing on performance and exercise technique is more effective for both than focusing on the mind-muscle connection. For muscle growth, muscle tension should also be maximized by maximizing force output, although empirically we’re limited to just a single highly ambiguous study."

I've noticed this too...but then you hear guys say the stretch is so important... especially when lengthened. So much conflicting info lol

Also watch how nick walker trains his biceps

Slow tempo but explosive. Peak contraction. Moderate weight.

Also mix in a little jason huh style as well

Just because you do a bb curl one way doesn’t mean you cant do a hammer curl or a different exercise with a different style (rom / tempo) ect

Like dc would say to. Get weird with a exercise if it feels right
How does huh train, a progressive overload guy or more high rep pump? I think there was a thread not long ago a guy specifically looking for his style or routine but no one replied

How does huh train, a progressive overload guy or more high rep pump? I think there was a thread not long ago a guy specifically looking for his style or routine but no one replied

More about his execution of reps. Partial shorten reps

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity