over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Ultimate Mass Building Recipes Thread

Sir,
I certainly appreciate your enlightened stroke of genius to gain mass, but this thread is for recipes 🤣
It’s a recipe for success!

I have recently rediscovered Extra Crispy Shake N Bake. God damn.
Shake N Bake is underrated and honestly I forgot about it until just now. Thank you!

Here is a great way to make your chicken a bit more tasty and tolerable without adding any significant calories.
Wife makes this and it's its definitely a game changer for bland ass chicken breast.
Chop up 3-4 chicken breast into 4 chunks each , add in one pack of the gravy mix , one table spoon ranch powder and one jar peppers with juice
Cook in crock pot on high (185°-195°) for 4hrs or pressure cooker for 35-40 min.
After its cooked shred it and let sit in the juice.
It's great over rice or potatoes , or on a salad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202_084920_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240202_084920_Facebook.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20240202_084925_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240202_084925_Facebook.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 18
Here is a great way to make your chicken a bit more tasty and tolerable without adding any significant calories.
Wife makes this and it's its definitely a game changer for bland ass chicken breast.
Chop up 3-4 chicken breast into 4 chunks each , add in one pack of the gravy mix , one table spoon ranch powder and one jar peppers with juice
Cook in crock pot on high (185°-195°) for 4hrs or pressure cooker for 35-40 min.
Sounds pretty good.
High PRO/CHO/clean calories recipes are very welcome here anyway 🙂

This is my breakfast everyday.

1 cup oats
1 cup blueberries
3 scoops protein choc whey iso
1 banana
1 table spoon dried peanut butter
2 cups water

i throw it in this Ninja blender I got for about 30 seconds and boom breakfast. I've never met anyone that has tried it that said it was good. I like i though and have been doing it for at least 20 years. I frequently cut this in half and drink it before the gym
That looks delicious. However, I've tried oats every which way, and after a few days of eating oats I end up bloated.
Even upping my digestive enzymes. Same thing.
Forget about adding in powered or regular peanut butter.. all that does is clog me up

So glad your able to digest this recipe without issue

Do you have a BBQ sauce or curry recipe for the same(chicken breast)

Do you have a BBQ sauce or curry recipe for the same(chicken breast)
I don't like curry at all but im your could do something very similar
Say add a cup of chicken broth or a beer and curry base you like.
We do alot of bbq pulled pork in the crock pot as well as goat , chicken would work as well just cook it with base made with beer and seasoning then drain , shred and add bbq sauce.
I use 2 bottlel KC Masterpiece sause half a bottle spicey mustard , cup honey and cup of brown sugar all heated and mixed into once sauce.

I just bought the metal meat grinder attachment for the stand up mixer. Gonna be ground pork tenderloin in place of chicken breast

Just hating it right now

Plus Costco has vacuum packed pork tenderloin for $2.69/lb all day every day
I bought an electric cabinet smoker for 300.00 cut that huge tenderloin in half. Cover with mustard and dry rub of your choice. And smoke it. While you at it get a few briskets and 2 tenderloin and you've got a lot of protein cooked up.

I bought an electric cabinet smoker for 300.00 cut that huge tenderloin in half. Cover with mustard and dry rub of your choice. And smoke it. While you at it get a few briskets and 2 tenderloin and you've got a lot of protein cooked up.
i mean it’s a good idea, just not my speed.

You must mean the whole pork loin, the tenderloins are small, comparatively speaking

just unboxed the thing, got eye round roast and pork tenderloin ready to go!

i’m all about making things easier to digest, and faster to consume, also HATE getting meat stuck in my teeth

All the above
Thai curry, 1 can coconut cream, 1-2 tbl Mae ploy curry paste depending on how spicy you want , juice of 1 lime, 1 tbl brown sugar, 1/2 tbl fish sauce, chopped cilantro and green onions, veggies of choice, meat of choice.
Heat a wok or skillet on high. Add coconut cream, add curry paste and saute until oil starts to separate slightly.
Add in veggies and meat, brown sugar, and fish sauce.
Cook until thickened and meat is cooked through. Add cilantro and green onions a serve over rice

That looks delicious. However, I've tried oats every which way, and after a few days of eating oats I end up bloated.
Even upping my digestive enzymes. Same thing.
Forget about adding in powered or regular peanut butter.. all that does is clog me up

So glad your able to digest this recipe without issue
Have you tried soaking them overnight? Add a cup of liquid, milk,water,nut milk,whatever, more or less depending on seving size, for at least 12 hours or more. I store it in the frig. covered. When I'm ready to eat them the next day, I take them out and microwave for a few minutes and done. You might need to add a little more liquid before or after heating.

Have you tried soaking them overnight? Add a cup of liquid, milk,water,nut milk,whatever, more or less depending on seving size, for at least 12 hours or more. I store it in the frig. covered. When I'm ready to eat them the next day, I take them out and microwave for a few minutes and done. You might need to add a little more liquid before or after heating.
Yep, soaking oats is mandatory, not optional. 12 hours minimum, 24 hours is even better. Breaks down the phytic acid.

Big Mac rice bowl

50 - P
75 - C
7 - F

560 calories

Currently on maintenance so only used 8oz ground beef 93/7 and 1/2 cup dry rice. Can easily turn this up for a growth phase.
IMG_9624.jpeg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity