over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Ultimate Mass Building Recipes Thread

I don't have any , a couple up the road has about 15 ducks (big whiteand speckled one , not the ugly muscovy) they give me 18 eggs a week and sell some at the local farmers market , i think they said they average about a dozen a day.
I do some tractor work for them now and then , cut there field , grade the drive way stuff like that so they just trade me eggs.
I was mulling the idea of ducks. Not dealing w chickens, they annoy the piss outta me. And if I ever get tired of having ducks, that meat is high up on my list of fave foods lol

I was mulling the idea of ducks. Not dealing w chickens, they annoy the piss outta me. And if I ever get tired of having ducks, that meat is high up on my list of fave foods lol
Duck eggs are significantly more nutrient dense than chicken eggs and in my opinion taste better.
Im not sure how much different raising ducks would be than chickens , these people have a yard full if chicken and ducks and they all go to the same big roost house at night , rhe ducks have a side and the chickens have a side.
I wouldn't think they would be any harder to raise.

Duck eggs are significantly more nutrient dense than chicken eggs and in my opinion taste better.
Im not sure how much different raising ducks would be than chickens , these people have a yard full if chicken and ducks and they all go to the same big roost house at night , rhe ducks have a side and the chickens have a side.
I love duck eggs, we have a farmer's market here that sells them. They're noticeably larger and creamier than chicken eggs.

I’ve been contemplating raising ducks for eggs. Apparently they need a routine water source deep enough for them to bathe in and evidently they are incredibly messy. I have acreage and creek. And a section is already fenced in and ready. Just never got the ducks yet.

But yeah, those ducks running wild and eating all those bugs makes for some crazy, nutrient dense eggs. And imo, eggs are the closest thing to a perfect food on earth. All the building blocks of life contained in a crunchy shell. Good stuff.

I feed the ducks and their chicks premium cat food. Those chicks grow like their snacking on anadrol. No joke.

One laid her eggs next to my porch. I think it’s hatching season in the next week.

They’re funny little creatures. 😀

This is my breakfast everyday.

1 cup oats
1 cup blueberries
3 scoops protein choc whey iso
1 banana
1 table spoon dried peanut butter
2 cups water

i throw it in this Ninja blender I got for about 30 seconds and boom breakfast. I've never met anyone that has tried it that said it was good. I like i though and have been doing it for at least 20 years. I frequently cut this in half and drink it before the gym

1706666604318.png

Easy shit. Keeps in fridge for about a day, then water separates. Sub out hemp hearts for nuts etc...

Protein Brownie - John Jewett to thank for this one. I've eaten this every day for almost a year now lol

Mix together dry ingredients
1 Scoop of whey - Brownie or choc flavor
30g oat powder - I just toss regular oats in a blender
8g cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
2 packets stevia or Splenda

Add wet ingredients
30g canned pumpkin
20g egg whites
A little bit of water to give a batter like consistency

Let sit for 5 minutes

Microwave for a couple minutes, you will have to mess with this to find the consistency you like. I like about 1.5/2 minutes, my wife likes closer to 3.

Top with pb or pb2 depending on your macros

Sir,
I certainly appreciate your enlightened stroke of genius to gain mass, but this thread is for recipes 🤣
Sorry my bad! My recipes are take my recipes for my maintenance diet and increase calories 10% till weight gain stalls then increase again.

I have recently rediscovered Extra Crispy Shake N Bake. God damn.

Not recipes but ideas to make your meals better

Morning:
  • Add a half cup or a lil more of cottage cheese to my eggs while cooking them. It makes them way creamier and taste great. Plus the extra protein.
  • Omelet's with whole eggs and cottage cheese blended up and add cheese, spinach and turmeric. That with roasted potatoes or
  • Shred up sweet potatoes and cook up until crispy

Lunch / Dinner
  • Add about half a cup or lil more Greek yogurt to my ground beef, taco seasoning, onions bell pepper and put over rice. Top with some low fat or full fat shredded cheese, avocado and pico
  • Add French onion soup mix to rice while its cooking. I use a rice cooker. Gives it nice flavor
  • Get Mikes hot honey and mix with some swerve brown sugar and rub on salmon then put in the air fryer.

I don’t know if this is a recipe or hack but I do this a lot during growth phases especially when I’m lazy. I take ~250 grams (8oz) grilled chicken breast and dice that shit up. Then I make the entire box of the Annie’s mac and cheese kits. They are shockingly relatively clean with only 10 grams of total fat so not terrible to eat if you’re still in the Slin window. Has over 60 grams of protein and 125 grams of carbs.

IMG_9604.jpeg IMG_9605.jpeg IMG_9603.jpeg IMG_9606.jpeg

I just bought the metal meat grinder attachment for the stand up mixer. Gonna be ground pork tenderloin in place of chicken breast

Just hating it right now

Plus Costco has vacuum packed pork tenderloin for $2.69/lb all day every day

I don’t know if this is a recipe or hack but I do this a lot during growth phases especially when I’m lazy. I take ~250 grams (8oz) grilled chicken breast and dice that shit up. Then I make the entire box of the Annie’s mac and cheese kits. They are shockingly relatively clean with only 10 grams of total fat so not terrible to eat if you’re still in the Slin window. Has over 60 grams of protein and 125 grams of carbs.

View attachment 191507View attachment 191508View attachment 191509View attachment 191510
About time!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity