over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The self sufficient/self reliant thread

Poonami

Newbies
Hey dudes. I’m on a quest to become self sufficient for the most part. I have acreage, an orchard, fields for produce, chickens, sheep, 2 cows and 1 hog. Plus a badass hound/Rottweiler mix that runs security on the property. My goal is to eventually become self reliant. I live in a region where I can grow almost anything. I want to eventually not need to leave my property for months at a time if needed.

I have killer sheep milk and homemade honey for micronutrients. I’m interested in seeing how you other folks are doing the livestock and crops. I’m an active male in the prime of my life and I’m trying to use this time wisely. I’m concerned about what is coming for mainstream folks in the coming years and want to have a viable living plan when the shit hits the fan.

I guess I’m just wondering if there’s others on this forum doing the same thing as me. And if so, I’m hoping we can discuss different aspects of off grid living. It’s one thing to survive when things get wonky. I intend to thrive and with a ton of extra muscle lol. Anyone else into homesteading and stuff?

If only I was so lucky. Land is 70k+ an acre here now. I just moved back to the country this past month, 3 acres and a nice house was all I could afford to spend. I have a few 3 acres plots next to me I want to scoop up but damn I'll be stretching it thin.

I miss the days you could buy land for a few thousand an acre. 😭

Props to what your doing, IMO it's definitely not a bad thing to be prepared especially with society essentially being puppets who can be made to believe anything their masters tell them. I don't have any info to help you but I have heard people reference this reddit sub... no idea if it has good info I'm sure there is some there..

Hey dudes. I’m on a quest to become self sufficient for the most part. I have acreage, an orchard, fields for produce, chickens, sheep, 2 cows and 1 hog. Plus a badass hound/Rottweiler mix that runs security on the property. My goal is to eventually become self reliant. I live in a region where I can grow almost anything. I want to eventually not need to leave my property for months at a time if needed.

I have killer sheep milk and homemade honey for micronutrients. I’m interested in seeing how you other folks are doing the livestock and crops. I’m an active male in the prime of my life and I’m trying to use this time wisely. I’m concerned about what is coming for mainstream folks in the coming years and want to have a viable living plan when the shit hits the fan.

I guess I’m just wondering if there’s others on this forum doing the same thing as me. And if so, I’m hoping we can discuss different aspects of off grid living. It’s one thing to survive when things get wonky. I intend to thrive and with a ton of extra muscle lol. Anyone else into homesteading and stuff?
props bro! a goal of mine and many of us as well I am sure.

don't forget about pickling foods and fermenting foods you can do a lot with that!

I think I'm the exact opposite living in Tokyo :LOL:

Props to what your doing, IMO it's definitely not a bad thing to be prepared especially with society essentially being puppets who can be made to believe anything their masters tell them. I don't have any info to help you but I have heard people reference this reddit sub... no idea if it has good info I'm sure there is some there..

Like reps In reserve 🤔

Or saving failure to marriage

Good luck to you that sounds awesome but I am way too lazy. I don't plan on living in the usa in ten years!

If times get rough one dog will not be enough. Invest in security.

I envy you brother, something I would love to someday do. I would invest in some solar panels, make sure I knew how to hunt and process my own food, and fish. I could easily live off deer meat and fish.
You will definitely need more dogs for protecting your livestock from coyotes, especially the chickens.

I have almost 4 acres and my neighbor has around 10 (owns the wood line behind my property) there is a huge body of water behind my house deer everywhere and lots of wild turkey (damn those fuckers are fast).
Only wild food I don't really care for is wild duck, but i could still eat it.

You're gonna need a kickass gym on that land if you plan to never leave 😉 ....very well done thus far 🤘🏾

You left out the artillery arsenal!!!!! And fuck tons of ammo!!!! I have the major fire power down and hundreds of thousands of live rounds. But I’m stuck in a metropolitan city…. One day though I want to move to the country. Preferably Kentucky/Tennessee area.

Cage

You left out the artillery arsenal!!!!! And fuck tons of ammo!!!! I have the major fire power down and hundreds of thousands of live rounds. But I’m stuck in a metropolitan city…. One day though I want to move to the country. Preferably Kentucky/Tennessee area.

Cage
Land mines.

I envy you brother, something I would love to someday do. I would invest in some solar panels, make sure I knew how to hunt and process my own food, and fish. I could easily live off deer meat and fish.
You will definitely need more dogs for protecting your livestock from coyotes, especially the chickens.

I have almost 4 acres and my neighbor has around 10 (owns the wood line behind my property) there is a huge body of water behind my house deer everywhere and lots of wild turkey (damn those fuckers are fast).
Only wild food I don't really care for is wild duck, but i could still eat it.
Lol I fucking love restaurant duck but the first time I had wild duck in Louisiana I almost threw up

Cage
Lol how did you know my location!? But honestly we’re full after the great migration that happened when Covid and state laws elsewhere got stupid. Everyone has moved here! It’s terrible. Except for the fact my land purchase doubled in value in like 4 years.

props bro! a goal of mine and many of us as well I am sure.

don't forget about pickling foods and fermenting foods you can do a lot with that!
I’m learning how to do this as we speak. It’s a ton to learn and understand. Hell, it’s taken me 2 years just to get these bees up and going. I absolutely love this lifestyle so I’m not complaining. I’m just saying it’s not as easy as one would think. There’s a shitload of research and learning on the job that goes into doing this. And I have a completely separate small business I’m running on the side. But im seriously considering farming as my next profession. I’m looking for niche farm products to produce though. I’m in like the natural mushroom capital of the world. I need to find a way to capitalize on this.

@slesh i would like to see a thread with you and @alfresco both talking about the BEST and WORST things you have eaten/drank in each country/cool places you have visited , especially those culinary dishes/delicacies that seem foreign or bizarre to us "Westerners". . I can continue to live vicariously through your travels.

I’m learning how to do this as we speak. It’s a ton to learn and understand. Hell, it’s taken me 2 years just to get these bees up and going. I absolutely love this lifestyle so I’m not complaining. I’m just saying it’s not as easy as one would think. There’s a shitload of research and learning on the job that goes into doing this. And I have a completely separate small business I’m running on the side. But im seriously considering farming as my next profession. I’m looking for niche farm products to produce though. I’m in like the natural mushroom capital of the world. I need to find a way to capitalize on this.
lol
i was recently pondering setting up a bigger indoor mushroom grow.
really you just need to control your environment and sterility pretty well.
info is readily available for small scale stuff.
for cows and horses to make money you really need a good bit of land.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws