over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kefei Blues/ Regular Blues Different?

munsterpd

Registered
Is there any difference? I've always thought or read that the Kefei Blue top HGH is the same as the generic Blue tops (same comapany). I'm guessing that since I see several different prices for both on sites here that this is completly false? I was also told at one time that the blues are made by the old makers of Jintropin but I've also read that's false.

Last edited:
You Just have to trust your supplier I guess Munster.
My understanding is the Kefei are Just regular Blue top vials...no lables, no special caps or marking on the caps...Just a vial with a blue cap and the stuff" in it. Im not sure on How anyone would know a differance other then taking there suppliers word for it.
Now I have seen some Boxes that had the kefei writing on them... But just generic boxes with the kefei name on it. As far as the actual vials my understanding is there are no markings at all.

Ive read that stuff to about being some old genescience employee
that branched out...I doubt it, but who knows. I know if you ask Gensci they would tell you your crazy and thats False.

Bro, Blue's are Blue's! As a matter of fact ALL Generic HGH in vials Minus a label is basically the same Generic HGH from China! Blue top Yellow, green, Brown, they all come from China and IF you get them from a relaible source, they are ALL good.

JD~

Bro, Blue's are Blue's! As a matter of fact ALL Generic HGH in vials Minus a label is basically the same Generic HGH from China! Blue top Yellow, green, Brown, they all come from China and IF you get them from a relaible source, they are ALL good.

JD~

well lets wait for a reaction from a sponsor from Asia, they must give us a good and clear answer.

JD~

mmm not so sure now m8,
there is a thread somewhere here atm about Jintropin not being as strong and now after taking mine for 5 weeks or so id have to agree,why
well for my first experence with hgh i have none and i mean none of the sides and atm i ve pushed up to 10iu 5 days on 2 days off.
yet most that say they are using blue tops (just an eg) at 2.5 are getting sore joints and numbness etc.
ive made inquires and will be trying the blues for myself in the next few months,just hoping for some differences.
best
joe

i really think there is a difference between the blue tops. Some are vacuum sealed and others are not vacuum sealed. I also think there's a difference between the purity between them

mmm not so sure now m8,
there is a thread somewhere here atm about Jintropin not being as strong and now after taking mine for 5 weeks or so id have to agree,why
well for my first experence with hgh i have none and i mean none of the sides and atm i ve pushed up to 10iu 5 days on 2 days off.
joe

If You would take the time to READ, you would have noticed that I said GENERIC HGH WITHOUT LABELS [B](NOT Jintropin)[/B] which is a brand name! Furthermore, I don't make assumptions. I post facts. If I don't know the answer to something OR if I'm not entirely sure, I won't bother posting. As far as side effects....I don't know how ANYONE can make an accurate analysis based off of side effects "they" claim to get from something. When you can TEST or get "stuff" tested, then you can make a fair claim. I work in a facility where I CAN test AAS and HGH! I also know a few good guys who buy HGH in BULK to distribute to all the "lab rats" out there (including myself).

JD~

i really think there is a difference between the blue tops. Some are vacuum sealed and others are not vacuum sealed. I also think there's a difference between the purity between them

Here we go again. They ALL MUST be sealed! If not, the Peptide (HGH) would come under attack by a myriad of microbes and thus be destroyed before you ever had a chance to recon it!

JD~

I only go with Kefei Blues. I stick to what works for me.

Here we go again. They ALL MUST be sealed! If not, the Peptide (HGH) would come under attack by a myriad of microbes and thus be destroyed before you ever had a chance to recon it!

JD~

If that is the case, that may explain all the recent unhappiness with the new loose and not vacuum sealed soma formula.

I got blue ones that were sealed fine just no vacuum. Is that a prob?

I'm not the chemistry expert. I interpreted the earlier post as meaning that if the vials were not vacuum sealed then microbial activity might degrade the HGH. That is how I understood the earlier post. Those who legitimately claim a greater understanding of peptide chemistry can give a more informed response or interpretation than I. I was simply asking if my understanding of earlier comments was correct. I don't really know enough about peptide chemistry to give you an informed opinion.

I'm not the chemistry expert. I interpreted the earlier post as meaning that if the vials were not vacuum sealed then microbial activity might degrade the HGH. That is how I understood the earlier post. Those who legitimately claim a greater understanding of peptide chemistry can give a more informed response or interpretation than I. I was simply asking if my understanding of earlier comments was correct. I don't really know enough about peptide chemistry to give you an informed opinion.

Not necessarily! It would be impossible for me to explain the process of Vacuum sealing in pharmacy compounding in this post. It is a complex process and most facilities don't have the equipment to do so. However, MOST facilities should have a "hood" or an environmentally "sterile" compartment to properly 'seal' peptides and compounds which need to be stored in a sterile environment.

The BIG take home from the first post I wrote was "Know your Source." Either personally, OR through VERY solid references!(like someone you know personally, who has used the sellers products with excellent success)

JD~

JD~
Okay, now I'm curious. I originally started with a signature pharmacy somotropin which seemed to work and was vacuum packed. Then I picked up some Serona Labs from a guy and factory sealed serona box with a hologram but no vacuum. I don't know if its my imagination but i didn't feel the same, then I switched to some Jintropin which were vacuum packed and it seemed to kick in again. So, If its not vacuum sealed its bad, Period??

JD~

I just dont think so. We should ask Big A about that. Kefei Biotech has a website and they seal theyre product. How would I know they are real, simply contact them to buy a few and they will never reply on such inadequate communication and small order. Ask a rip off to buy a small order then they will reply you back in no more than 24 hours. So if Both are real who manufactured no label HGH blue top?

I just dont think so. We should ask Big A about that. Kefei Biotech has a website and they seal theyre product. How would I know they are real, simply contact them to buy a few and they will never reply on such inadequate communication and small order. Ask a rip off to buy a small order then they will reply you back in no more than 24 hours. So if Both are real who manufactured no label HGH blue top?

you dont know til you try to contact them anyway. kefei do sell to the average joe

hyge have got in on the blue top sector now, selling their hgh in 4iu vials

^Im talking about kefei's official website and contacts. Those you had deal with are just distributor. Kefei sealed and label their product for two purposes: their reputation and counterfeit purpose

^Im talking about kefei's official website and contacts. Those you had deal with are just distributor. Kefei sealed and label their product for two purposes: their reputation and counterfeit purpose

nope i've purchased in bulk from kefei direct before bro on a bulk buy with another member from the board and i'm an average joe.

nope i've purchased in bulk from kefei direct before bro on a bulk buy with another member from the board and i'm an average joe.

you average joe supplier got it from distributor who got it from license chem distributor who bought from Kefei Biotech assuming they have license.

Let me break it down for you

Manufacturer sell to license chem or pharm
---- - license chem buys approximately millions of product
------ - bulk distributor buys approximately thousands of product
--------- - your average joe distributor buys approximately 100-5,000

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave