over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ken Shamrock has been suspended

1bigg

Newbies
Ken Shamrock has been suspended for one year for testing positive for steroids, according to the California State Athletic Commission.

No surprise, What is surprising is that he didn't get popped before now. I know he's been accused by alot of people. He's past his prime he needs to retire from fighting.

IMO he needs to just retire already anyway. From fighting...I coudlnt care less what he puts in his body.

This just might of saved him from another embarrasing ass beating.

Smiling here.....

Athletes use steriods?! :D

Guess the Lashley fight is off now?

Ken Shamrock has been suspended for steroids following his fight at the WarGods-Ken Shamrock Productions "Valentine's Eve Massacre" event on Feb. 13 in Fresno, California.

Shamrock tested positive for 9-Norandrosterone, 19-Noretiocholanolone and Stanozolol and has been fined $2,500 and suspended through February 1, 2010.

Shamrock (27-13-2) at "Valentine's Eve Massacre" won for the first time since June 2004, submitting 350-plus-pounder Ross Clifton with an armbar.

Shamrock is scheduled to fight former WWE pro wrestler Bobby Lashley on March 21 at the "March Badness" MMA/boxing event headlined by Roy Jones Jr. vs. Omar Sheika.

Shamrock has the right to appeal but will not be able to in time for the fight.

That will be the second straight high-profile fight Shamrock has been forced out of. Last October at EliteXC "Heat," Shamrock pulled out the same day of the fight due to a cut suffered while warming up.

Shamrock was also looking forward to a fight against fellow UFC old schooler Tank Abbott at the next WarGods-KSP event to take place in Reno, Nevada.

and im sure Bobby Lashley is all natural:)

Professional Muscle Compaired to the public!!!

That is how educated we are vs. the Public we see a Guy that Trains all Day looks like the incredible hulk and test positive for Steroids and we are like Ok. Then you have Joe"public" Smith Oh my God I can't believe he was using Steroids. Sh#@ do people live in a Bubble. I knew that Kids,Teens & Adults used Performing Enhancing Drugs( I love that Term) when A Ripped 7th Grader Ripped my Head off on the Wrestling mat in Middle School. We will see more & more test positive. So becareful.

shamrock is still the man

lol even tho i dont think he has a chance at getting a title shot again he still should do what he loves shit im not going to stop lifting til the doc orders me to. lol. idk why people get all like "oh my god steroids" i just want to slap those fucks and be like dont knock it til you try it you might like it lol jk. seriously they should have never suspended him due to the fact that steroids dont make you super human unless you have it to begin with like talent in the octagon he has it but now theyll say its only cause he was on aas which is total bs

why any athletes takes 19-nors if being tested is beyond me. Not like it made a difference because they got him on the Stanozol too so he must of been using recently anyways.

On youtube there is a video of Ken talking about how he used to inject 4 CCs of test back in his wrestling days.

It was called Ken Shamrock shoot video or something. He must have been injecting 4 CCs a couple times a week because he was extremely massive and cut.

steroids are

steoids are milky ways right or is that snickers bars im sorry i thought this board was cooking with martha??!! jk lmao

On youtube there is a video of Ken talking about how he used to inject 4 CCs of test back in his wrestling days.

It was called Ken Shamrock shoot video or something. He must have been injecting 4 CCs a couple times a week because he was extremely massive and cut.

bro i dont think he was ever massive and cut maybe big and pretty lean!
**broken link removed**

I saw him on Trinity Broadcast Network a few weeks ago talking about how he changed his life and is all about Jesus.

I saw him on Trinity Broadcast Network a few weeks ago talking about how he changed his life and is all about Jesus.

Now he can claim he was "Jacked for Jesus". Hey, there's an idea for a t-shirt.:D

PB

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity