over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kim Perez at the Tampa Pro

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Should have placed higher in my opinion (she ended up in 4th).

What a body...

Attachments

• perez1.jpg
    perez1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 12,536
!!

Attachments

• perez2.jpg
    perez2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 2,928

Attachments

• perez5.jpg
    perez5.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 10,232
//

Attachments

• perez4.jpg
    perez4.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 3,923
last one

Attachments

• perez3.jpg
    perez3.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 5,868
I was there and totally agree. I will try and post some pixs later. In my opinion, and many in the crowd, she should have won it. When she was announced 4th, the crowd went crazy and booed.

i was there to...

i was there at that show and she was robbed!!!!!

and i was for sure not the only person to think so. when she was called out for 4th place the crowd went crazy.....alot of booing!!!

her stage presence at the night show was awesome!!! she was one of the few who looked like they were enjoying themselves on stage.

my hat goes off to her......she really looked!!! pics don't do her justice!!!

Question?

Did the winner look more girly? Was the winner's body more feminine looking? if yes then there is why. Because the judges are no longer judging womens BBing as just BBing, they want more feminine looking muscle. Do I agree with it? NO, it is Body Building. It is supposed to be judged on muscularity, symmetry, definition and seperation. If they want sfter then go to figure shaping and leave BBing for those that want to build muscle.

Did the winner look more girly? Was the winner's body more feminine looking? if yes then there is why. Because the judges are no longer judging womens BBing as just BBing, they want more feminine looking muscle. Do I agree with it? NO, it is Body Building. It is supposed to be judged on muscularity, symmetry, definition and seperation. If they want sfter then go to figure shaping and leave BBing for those that want to build muscle.

Actually the winner looked more masculine.

Attachments

• winner.jpg
    winner.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 3,662
Actually the winner looked more masculine.
:eek: Yikes.........what does she look like from the back. But I would say it was purely on conditioning that this woman won. She is harder the Kim, not better looking overall but harder.

Here's a back shot.
Kim looks way better in my opinion.

Attachments

• winnerback.jpg
    winnerback.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 2,798
Here's a back shot.
Kim looks way better in my opinion.
Shelby I agree with you. I never said the winner looked better, she is just harder and leaner that is all. Kim has the package, this girl does not. But this girl was simply in better condition. I like the way Kim looks as well. But condition is a major factor in judgeing. and Kim was out conditioned this time. IMO Kim needed another week to ten days and she would have nailed it!

Wow, I'm pretty surprised at some of you guys here.

If you looked at the comparisons, clearly Kim was not just not as conditioned as Nicole, but she was downright soft. As well, Nicole Ball's quads destroyed Kim's. From the back Kim's legs were non existent compared to every one else in the top 3.

It's sad that people are still saying how "masculine" a woman looks. This is a bodybuilding competition, not a beauty pageant. If you want to look at some piece of ass move around the stage and look pretty and win based on how hot they are, go watch FIGURE. This is women's bodybuilding, and Nicole Ball kicked some serious ass.

Congrats Nicole.

I guess it depends on what the judges are looking for that night.
I havent seen all the other competitiors but Ms. Perez looked amazing and her back shot was far better than the girl who placed 1st although she was tighter and a little more conditioned.

I guess it depends on what the judges are looking for that night.
I havent seen all the other competitiors but Ms. Perez looked amazing and her back shot was far better than the girl who placed 1st although she was tighter and a little more conditioned.

A little more conditioned? Lol. Im sorry, but I have to agree with BrooklynBB. Nicole Ball is killing her in condition. Perez is soft in the hams. Now, that said, I do like her shape better. 2-3 more weeks of diet/training might have been enough.

Nicole ball has better overall leg condition and balance between upper and lower body .which would be a symmetry point or 2.kim Perez has alot of upper body :eek: ,but when I look at that upper body i fell she does not need that much size to do well and could loose some mass and bring up her legs and concentrate on the lines of her physique .That is only my feelings but I am glad the girl that won did and I am sure Kim Perez can win in the near future.
I am starting to think there needs to be a return to the Cory everson,Anja langer physique anyway.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131