over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kombucha

PokerPlayer

Newbies
Do any of you dink Komgucha to help digestion? If so, what brand and how much/how often. I drink GT'S SYNERGY Organic. I know its got 15 grams of naturally sugars per 16oz bottle but it seems to help move things along with high protein diet.

Excellent source if fermented bacteria.
Enjoy with meals, get a naturally fermented one.

I have some in the frig most all the time. One of the many prebiotics that I use.

I love it but in terms of benefit I got a MUCH more pronounced benefit from kefir. Pretty much cured my ibs drinking a pint of kefir every day. It was literally life changing.
Agreed. Kefir trumps any prebiotics on the market.

I love it but in terms of benefit I got a MUCH more pronounced benefit from kefir. Pretty much cured my ibs drinking a pint of kefir every day. It was literally life changing.

been drinking 1 cup of kefir every morning for years

Reactions: RDS
Excellent source if fermented bacteria.
Enjoy with meals, get a naturally fermented one.

True story.

Was just mentioning this to my wife.

I have been drinking 'kombucha' (see above) for years. Have not been sick for as long
as I can remember. I have always consumed a wide variety of naturally fermented
foods and actually like them; tempeh, kimchi, sauerkraut (actually grew up on the stuff),
miso soup, and yogurt.

I think natural fermentation for probiotics wins wins over the 'over-the-counter' products.

been drinking 1 cup of kefir every morning for years

I’ll drink it every day for the rest of my life. I went from having diarrhoea every morning (gross, I know, sorry) if I ate anything with even the slightest bit of fibre, to being able to eat more or less whatever I want in less than a week after adding kefir to my diet.

Almost a decade of ibs symptoms where I tried every single probiotic in existence, low-FODMAP diet, elimination diets, GAPS diet and probably a whole bunch of other shit I can’t remember cured in less than a week drinking kefir. So much wasted time and progress, but onwards and upwards.

I’ll drink it every day for the rest of my life. I went from having diarrhoea every morning (gross, I know, sorry) if I ate anything with even the slightest bit of fibre, to being able to eat more or less whatever I want in less than a week after adding kefir to my diet.

Almost a decade of ibs symptoms where I tried every single probiotic in existence, low-FODMAP diet, elimination diets, GAPS diet and probably a whole bunch of other shit I can’t remember cured in less than a week drinking kefir. So much wasted time and progress, but onwards and upwards.

Nicely done. I haven't taken probiotic supplements in a long time either. The jury is still out on those

Wow, OK. I've drank the stuff before but not consistently enough to see a whole lot of benefit. You sound very passionate about your experience, maybe I'll give it another shot.

Reactions: RDS
Wow, OK. I've drank the stuff before but not consistently enough to see a whole lot of benefit. You sound very passionate about your experience, maybe I'll give it another shot.

Go for it, mate. Hopefully you see as much of a benefit as I did

I tried real sauer kraut and damn it helped alot when i was eating a shit ton of beef every meal all day.

I tried real sauer kraut and damn it helped alot when i was eating a shit ton of beef every meal all day.

I think I'll get back on the sauerkraut and Kimchi wagon. I love the stuff but stopped eating it for whatever reason. And beef is my main protein source, although I have zero issues with digestion, it won't hurt.

ok dumb question do you have to make kombucha or can you just buy it

You can buy it, most places have several varieties on the shelf. Usually near the cool shelves with salads, etc.

You can buy it, most places have several varieties on the shelf. Usually near the cool shelves with salads, etc.

I have even seen it 'on tap' in Berkeley, CA at the Berkeley Bowl. Love it, bring in your
growler. It's a monster grocery store. The vegetable selection is bigger than most
grocery stores.

Speaking of this thread it inspired me to start back with kefir, so I picked up some low fat strawberry kefir from Trader Joe's yesterday. Good stuff! Drank a cup after my prebed meal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131