over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kynoselen

How Much

How much kynoselen would a 215lb have to take to have vascularity for 24hrs? Would it be ED for a few days or could I hit it just 1 time early in the day and wait for it to work?

EndGame said:
How much kynoselen would a 215lb have to take to have vascularity for 24hrs? Would it be ED for a few days or could I hit it just 1 time early in the day and wait for it to work?

It's not primarily a vasodilator. If you want a specific vasodilator, then use Synthelator.

syntheselen

hello
you always talk about injecting it.on the synthetek site they say only oral use.
what is right ?

stupidman said:
hello
you always talk about injecting it.on the synthetek site they say only oral use.
what is right ?

That is a legal disclaimer. They're injectible products made in a pharm lab.

I am not sure I agree. Kyno is AMP based and is more anabolic in nature then just ATP which is pure energy. Why do you think all those energy drinks have cAMP? It is for a reason. It is a chemical messenger activating the G proteins at the cellular level. If you wanted to get really ripped, just buy pure AMP. But be careful as it will suck out all the oxygen in the blood and you will pass out for sure. I believe Kyno is better due to having AMP and not ATP. There is a reason Kyno is banned in horse and dog racing. If they wanted to ... they would have made it with ATP ... but some chemist thought that AMP was better.

dopiata said:
Kyno is AMP based and is more anabolic in nature then just ATP which is pure energy.
AMP converts to ATP in the body and that is what we are using it for.

dopiata said:
Why do you think all those energy drinks have cAMP?
Those drinks are scams because any form of AMP gets 100% destroyed when ingested orally.

dopiata said:
If you wanted to get really ripped, just buy pure AMP. But be careful as it will suck out all the oxygen in the blood and you will pass out for sure.
Controlled use of AMP such as before comps will not make you pass out. Daily use of AMP for any purpose is stupid due to the adverse reactions on the heart.

dopiata said:
I believe Kyno is better due to having AMP and not ATP.
Kyno will give you heart problems due to the AMP.

dopiata said:
There is a reason Kyno is banned in horse and dog racing.
Kyno is banned due to the heptaminol, not the AMP.

dopiata said:
If they wanted to ... they would have made it with ATP ... but some chemist thought that AMP was better.
AMP is MUCH cheaper to manufacture than ATP. That is why it's included in Kyno rather than ATP, as once in the body, the same job is accomplished, and who cares if a horse or dog has heart problems, when they will die no matter what within a few years anyway, so why should they spend the extra $ in putting ATP in there instead of AMP?

Syntheselen

BIG A,

I have used sytheteks syntheselen a number of times now and love it. I have always been curious why so much is needed ech day?

Kynoselen says to use 1ml per day for a 220pnd man yet with Synthselen a 220pnd man will require 4ml. Why is synthaselen so much thinner?

I just hate having to do 2 shots everyday, could I perhaps do one 5-6ml shot per day, it seems to dissapate quite quickly and dosnt cause me much swelling. Im 290pnds.

Thanks for any info if you et time to answer my questions,

bluto said:
BIG A,

I have used sytheteks syntheselen a number of times now and love it. I have always been curious why so much is needed ech day?

Kynoselen says to use 1ml per day for a 220pnd man yet with Synthselen a 220pnd man will require 4ml. Why is synthaselen so much thinner?

I just hate having to do 2 shots everyday, could I perhaps do one 5-6ml shot per day, it seems to dissapate quite quickly and dosnt cause me much swelling. Im 290pnds.

Thanks for any info if you et time to answer my questions,

1ml of Kyno per day won't do shit as far as results go. Any more though, can affect your heart due to the AMP.

You can take all the Syntheselen at once during the day. As you said, it dissipates really quickly 'cause it's water based.

I've use in the past kynoselen and it gave me bad muscle cramps and scarry palpitations.

Big A said:
1ml of Kyno per day won't do shit as far as results go. Any more though, can affect your heart due to the AMP.

You can take all the Syntheselen at once during the day. As you said, it dissipates really quickly 'cause it's water based.

Thanks for taking the piss, I think mine english is reel good ha ha.

I type too fast and make mistakes, thank you for pointing that out. Also phone txting ruins written english.

I do not want to get into a racey arguement.

But Synth has heptaminol in it.
So how can you say Kyno is bad if Synth has it?

AMP is used more as a messenger for chemical communication then just converting into ATP. Although the vasodilation does occur.

I would also say that if you are taking ephedrine or anything like it ... it will increase the AMP effect.

Read this article, and I think you will understand the bio-chem involved.

**broken link removed**

dopiata said:
I do not want to get into a racey arguement.

But Synth has heptaminol in it.
So how can you say Kyno is bad if Synth has it?

I never said anywhere that heptaminol is bad.

I am saying that kyno is bad to be used daily due to the AMP content negativelly affecting the heart.

I am not sure I agree. Kyno is AMP based and is more anabolic in nature then just ATP which is pure energy. Why do you think all those energy drinks have cAMP? It is for a reason. It is a chemical messenger activating the G proteins at the cellular level. If you wanted to get really ripped, just buy pure AMP. But be careful as it will suck out all the oxygen in the blood and you will pass out for sure. I believe Kyno is better due to having AMP and not ATP. There is a reason Kyno is banned in horse and dog racing. If they wanted to ... they would have made it with ATP ... but some chemist thought that AMP was better.

Get thy nose out of the textbook and into real life, bro.

You obviously haven't tried Kyno, because it is crap. It can't be better than Syntheselen because it isn't better than anything.

OK, I'm exaggerating a little. Kyno will give a small endurance boost, but as far as anything body comp wise...nada.

If everyone is right and Syntheselen works, I'll chime in soon myself...it tastes horrible, BTW;)

Last edited:
was wondering as far as the dose of syntheselen,is it 1ml. for every 55lb. of LBM.? or 55lb. total?(lets say im 250lbs. right now,with12% bf-what would i need to take?).

was wondering as far as the dose of syntheselen,is it 1ml. for every 55lb. of LBM.? or 55lb. total?(lets say im 250lbs. right now,with12% bf-what would i need to take?).

LBM

I tried kynoselen. It gives you a little discomfort, kinda like synthol but in a short period.

I think Dave Palumbo mentioned in 1 MD issue, kynoselen could be used like pump n pose??

Anyways, I feel sythetek stuffs are far superior!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131