over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

L-ASeR-focus round two (Solberg Lab).

Starting on the second jar of solberg test, totaling 1g per week, or 4cc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 133
7 weeks until nationals, and this prep is going so smooth, everything is working... really well! With more food on board and cheat meals twice a week, lifting heavy again. Lifts feel solid and strong, training is very productive. My physique continues to change, in a way that i can actually see the changes regularly in the mirror. Some glute striations noticed this morning, vascularity across shoulders... Still only about 3 lbs above last show weight, but much fuller and new muscle development. Rx protocol is on point, Solberg is very effective, adding in nolvadex on Friday.

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-01-08.01.47.jpg
    PicsArt_06-01-08.01.47.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
I am glad to see that everything is going according to plan. How's it going for Asteelz?

It's going great on my end , about 15 lbs up above my
Show weight , full as a house and loving every minute of this off season !

It's going great on my end , about 15 lbs up above my
Show weight , full as a house and loving every minute of this off season !

Off season is easy..I prefer off season on a regular basis ;)

update for saturday. today was leg day, focused on hamstrings and squats.

warmed up with 4 sets of lying leg curls, increasing weight with each set.
Followed the warm up with 4 sets of squats, I did 135x20,225x15 for 2 sets, and 315 x 8 with slow reps full ROM.
11sh11 did 115 x 20, 185x 15, 205 x 10 and 205 x 8. great strength for her on squats being as lean as she is. she followed this up with 1 legged step ups for 4 sets.

I opted for 1 leg presses with my foot over the top, as my lower back is too unstable for one leg step ups.

we both finished with one legged hamstring curls on a machine, abductors and adductors.

workout was good today, alibiet difficult due to respiratory issues due to the lovely allergens in our part of the world.

everything is on track here as well, Viking. The heat and humidity has hit our area like a wall. Cardio ability during training has become difficult. Feeling muscularly very strong and solid, able to move weights at the top end of what I can lift. The only issue is the impact that the decrease in cardio has caused. A little longer rest periods helps.

In my rx protocol, still running anavar at 10mg ED, clen is at 60mcg ED, primo at 1/2 every 3 days. EQ is 1/2 once a week. Nolvadex is added since last Thursday, 20/day. One little extra I've added back in - Inj resveratrol and curcumin. Ran a course of these two during last prep, and was a big help with joint/tendon issues. I do 1/4 of each every third day with the primo, a shout out to LK3 for these gems... injection somewhat painful, but it works...

Staying dry and lean, vascular. Everything is well-balanced and results optimized. Very much looking forward to what the finished product will be!

Last edited:
Pic from our chest workout today. Started with heavy incline barbell press while 11sh did some heavy incline smith. i finished with 245 for 8, she finished with 2 sets of 120 lbs for 10. we then moved to cable flies for 4 sets.. I moved up in weight each set but decreased reps from 20 to 10 as the sets progressed. 11sh maintained weight and kept her reps higher, with more focus on strong contractions and form.

We moved on to cable straight press using the bar shown in the picture. this was the first time for me doing this, and not going to lie it was pretty damn good.

finished with decline press and a few sets of BI/TRI. I did calves while she did cardio.

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-05-01.40.43.jpg
    PicsArt_06-05-01.40.43.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 110
Update for weds! Leg day baby! Focus on quads today, double and single leg presses, extensions and seated hams. 11sh did some walking lunges and I did some watching her do walking lunges while doing calf presses and adductor.

Small variation today on the presses . Double leg, sets of 20 , 5 full reps, 5 reps with 3 second holds at the bottom, 5 more full reps, and 5 reps with 3 second hold.

My body weight is up another few lbs, 11sh is looking dryer but also fuller. Progress is moving along nicely

Short update for friday. We are taking today off, some quality together time.

Both feeling a little run down, may be some type of bug circulating in recent days. Hoping to be 100% tomorrow for training.

Just under 6 weeks away from nationals. Checked in with my coach this morning, am a little ahead of schedule, get to enjoy a cheat meal tonight! But first, planning to train back this morning.
Strength has been great, and i love having the calories that allow me to lift heavier. Great energy, focus, strong in the gym. Very focused on the goal, keeping that pro card in sight. Asteelz is a little depleted and not feeling well today, but we'll still train together and each do our individual best. Im going to add in some biceps also as a touchup.
Very happy with physique. Hip flexor tendons standing out great now, seeing more cuts appear regularly. Staying full and dry, skin tight, no negative side effects. Its working so well, i hesitate to say its almost easy... and not jinx it... but this is by far the smoothest, most productive prep to date

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-11-09.34.54.jpg
    PicsArt_06-11-09.34.54.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 87
Trained arms and some shoulders tonight

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-15-08.42.25.jpg
    PicsArt_06-15-08.42.25.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 75
pic from todays training is up. We are finally starting to feel like humans again, sickness seems to be on its way out of our systems. Leg day tomorrow, hoping 11sh11 gets a good night sleep and has better respiration by tomorrow.

Tonight was arms, kept it lighter and reps higher. Pace was good, endurance was ok for being sick, pumps were great. Hoping to be 100% by the end of the week, thank god 11sh11 has had her appetite this whole time so no loss of tissue while sick.

Unforutnately the past few days Ive been quite sick, 11sh11 as well. Shes coming out of it slowly and im a day or two behind her. Shes been training, her show is soon and no chance of added rest days this close. Diet has been relativly the same for her, mine has been 5 meals instead of 6. meal 6 has been replaced by robitussen :confused:

Changed my protocol up today. Increasing the test, adding EQ, maybe deca or dbol in a week or two depending how I feel on the new dose of test. Going to make a push over the next 12 weeks to hit 240 at the same bodyfat I am now, so 12 lbs in 12 weeks lets do it baby.

Finally glad to be well. Continued to train, eat on schedule, and stick with routine. Am happy to see regular physique changes, including increased ham/glute development. From show to show, the transformation has been steady. The legs were an area i needed to bring up, being 5'8". 160 this morning, still less than 3 lbs from last show weight 7 weeks ago.
Starting Friday, Ill be 4 weeks out, and will be making some fun adjustments to the rx protocol. Go time!

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-21-08.16.11.jpg
    PicsArt_06-21-08.16.11.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 65
Finally glad to be well. Continued to train, eat on schedule, and stick with routine. Am happy to see regular physique changes, including increased ham/glute development. From show to show, the transformation has been steady. The legs were an area i needed to bring up, being 5'8". 160 this morning, still less than 3 lbs from last show weight 7 weeks ago.
Starting Friday, Ill be 4 weeks out, and will be making some fun adjustments to the rx protocol. Go time!

Wow 11sh11 looking great at 4 weeks out, hamstrings deff looking very full congrats on the improvements. So what kind of rx adjustments are you making for the final 4 weeks?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws