over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lantus

Poppapump49

Newbies
Heys so have situation have done Lantus and humlog before
This time around started Lantus worked up to 20 ius .So basically putting my pancrease to sleep. So at that dose pretty much the benefit is giving my pancrease a break. They issue is seem like when I do 3-4 weeks when I come off at first seems like my BG levels are worse at first
Does it take a little while for your pancreas to start working after being put to sleep? Or should it so to say start working right away?
So I'm guessing to really to a big benefit is to do alot higher dose say 30-50 iu to really see the extra fullness etc
Basically 20 ius is just giving pancrease a break?
I know Luki you do up wards 100 iu only 1or twice a week? About the max you should do a week.
Does anyone do say 30 -50 iu only on traidays? What do you do off days lower carbs no insulin?
And how long can you do it without giving it a break?

So what do you suggest if you want to use Lantus everyday or at least training day?
I know the higher protocols say you want to only do once or twice a week.
How about everyday or training days?
So the 10 -20 iu stuff Viguors STEVE raves about will make it worse when u stop

I would never recommend anyone to use Lantus every day or every training day - for what purpose?
Yea I don't know I'm an old timer old school was just trying to figure this Lantus thing out I listened to Viguors Steve,Alex Kiklea d even Patrick Arnold agreed daily use in a bulk can give pancrease a break and use it to raise igf1 also.
Then Patrick Arnold also suggest the maga dose at say 1 or twice a week
I pretty sure reading your post that is what you like?

First- clarify what your BG numbers are. Is this your fasted BG, and/or postprandial? What is your HOMA score?

I have used Lantus ED for extended periods of 12-14 weeks in dosages quite a bit higher than 20iu. I have never had issues with insulin sensitivity coming off.

While coming off, my steps are never less than 10K a day not including my cardio which would at least 30 mins steady state on the bike.

I also will rotate 600mg RLA and 1,200mg Ceylon cinnamon with each meal, and I also add in 200mg of mag glycinate 3x a day with meals.

Also if you are worried about it you can always run 200mg DNP and do a PSMD for 2-3 weeks. That will fix you pretty quick.

First- clarify what your BG numbers are. Is this your fasted BG, and/or postprandial? What is your HOMA score?

I have used Lantus ED for extended periods of 12-14 weeks in dosages quite a bit higher than 20iu. I have never had issues with insulin sensitivity coming off.

While coming off, my steps are never less than 10K a day not including my cardio which would at least 30 mins steady state on the bike.

I also will rotate 600mg RLA and 1,200mg Ceylon cinnamon with each meal, and I also add in 200mg of mag glycinate 3x a day with meals.

Also if you are worried about it you can always run 200mg DNP and do a PSMD for 2-3 weeks. That will fix you pretty quick.
I tracked my BG for 2 weeks before Lantus . Fasting I was around 85- 90. 2 hrs after meals I was 120 3 hrs 90- 100.
Added Lantus 20iu .
After Lantus fasting was 108 post meals 130. -140
Admittedly I need to addore steps to help. My job is pretty sedentary not an excuse tho. Just trying to figure it out.
Care to elaborate on your dose ?
I think like u said upping my steps would . And possibly lowering carbs or carbs cycling

Same here.

Last year I used it 5-6 days a week for months before having insulin sensitivity issues.

This year I started using it about a month ago, again for 5-6 days a week, and my BG numbers are significantly better than last year which I attribute to adding berberine, GW-501516, and increasing training volume.

I tracked my BG for 2 weeks before Lantus . Fasting I was around 85- 90. 2 hrs after meals I was 120 3 hrs 90- 100.
Added Lantus 20iu .
After Lantus fasting was 108 post meals 130. -140
Admittedly I need to addore steps to help. My job is pretty sedentary not an excuse tho. Just trying to figure it out.
Care to elaborate on your dose ?
I think like u said upping my steps would . And possibly lowering carbs or carbs cycling

I normally would start at 20-25/day and titrate up 5-10iu a week with a max of 55-60iu/day.

On an extended run of say 12 weeks I would taper down the last 3 weeks: 60 down to 40 down to 30 down to 20 then off. The day after my last shot I add in the GDA's.

If I could use Metformin I would but even the ER version fucks with my gut. If you can run it, then run 500mg pre bed after your Lantus run for 4-6 weeks.

FYI- I ONLY run Lantus when I am 10-11% on DEXA or under. IMO this is where it really shines. It keeps us non genetically gifted middle sized white guys full and round.

As I mentioned previously, you can always run 200mg DNP and do a PSMD for 2-3 weeks to fix it quick.

Workout days only? No loss insulin sensitivity? I'm sure you were getting you steps in and cardio .

In all honesty i didn't see better gains on Lantus, than using fast acting insulin mainly pre and postwo as @luki7788 does with his athletes.....

Once i dieted down and stopped Lantus i lost a ton of fullness...., to me that was like fake muscle.

But here you have also @danieltx with more experience.

In all honesty i didn't see better gains on Lantus, than using fast acting insulin mainly pre and postwo as @luki7788 does with his athletes.....

Once i dieted down and stopped Lantus i lost a ton of fullness...., to me that was like fake muscle.

But here you have also @danieltx with more experience.
No personal opinion but pretty much what I’ve heard from a lot of guys in regards to insulin use in general including Milos type approach. Blow up massively but then have a hard time getting back down and usually no bigger than the last time they stepped on stage (JP, vigorous Steve, Dorian, guys off the anabolic bodybuilding podcast chase, Paul etc just a few off the top of my head that have mentioned this)

No personal opinion but pretty much what I’ve heard from a lot of guys in regards to insulin use in general including Milos type approach. Blow up massively but then have a hard time getting back down and usually no bigger than the last time they stepped on stage (JP, vigorous Steve, Dorian, guys off the anabolic bodybuilding podcast chase, Paul etc just a few off the top of my head that have mentioned this)
I think that the issue is how they use insulin....

If you use it just to hold more glycogen, or to have a better control of blood glucose.

I think that the second part is what we should do with it, or at least it's what i am doing.

For example if you eat:
meal 1: 100 Carbs
meal 2: 100 Carbs
meal 3: 100 Carbs
meal 4: 100 Carbs
meal 5 prewo: 200 Carbs
intra wo: 50 Carbs
meal 6 prewo: 200 Carbs

Shooting insulin (Humalog) in meals 5 and 6 should be beneficial.

Usually i use a 1/15 ratio of C to Insulin. 200C -> 13iu

I think that the issue is how they use insulin....

If you use it just to hold more glycogen, or to have a better control of blood glucose.

I think that the second part is what we should do with it, or at least it's what i am doing.

For example if you eat:
meal 1: 100 Carbs
meal 2: 100 Carbs
meal 3: 100 Carbs
meal 4: 100 Carbs
meal 5 prewo: 200 Carbs
intra wo: 50 Carbs
meal 6 prewo: 200 Carbs

Shooting insulin (Humalog) in meals 5 and 6 should be beneficial.

Usually i use a 1/15 ratio of C to Insulin. 200C -> 13iu
Pretty much what I’m doing. Fast acting insulin pre and post seems to be the most bang for your buck time to take it out of all the protocols I see

Same here.

Last year I used it 5-6 days a week for months before having insulin sensitivity issues.

This year I started using it about a month ago, again for 5-6 days a week, and my BG numbers are significantly better than last year which I attribute to adding berberine, GW-501516, and increasing training volume.
Do d you add the Berberine with Lantus or wait till you came off?.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws