over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA's pre contest diet!

goalie

Newbies
6 weeks out from my first comp this weekend, I've cut down from 240 to 210, started dieting January 1, pushing to get under the 198 1/4 mark.

Anyway, any of you guys or girls out there use LBA's in your pre contest diets? It has made these miserable few months of dieting almost bearable, I look forward everyday to my Chocolate LBA and Coconut oil (mct) shakes... lol

Do you guys even worry about the carbs in the LBA? The 100 or so grams of carbs I get from the lba's makes up the majority of my daily carb intake, plus a cup of veggies in the a.m.

I've replaced all other carbs in my diet with the MCT's and I've watched the weight fall off over the past few weeks.

Anyone else doing anything similar to this?

Pics to come after the Comp,

Cheers

Yes

6 weeks out from my first comp this weekend, I've cut down from 240 to 210, started dieting January 1, pushing to get under the 198 1/4 mark.

Anyway, any of you guys or girls out there use LBA's in your pre contest diets? It has made these miserable few months of dieting almost bearable, I look forward everyday to my Chocolate LBA and Coconut oil (mct) shakes... lol

Do you guys even worry about the carbs in the LBA? The 100 or so grams of carbs I get from the lba's makes up the majority of my daily carb intake, plus a cup of veggies in the a.m.

I've replaced all other carbs in my diet with the MCT's and I've watched the weight fall off over the past few weeks.

Anyone else doing anything similar to this?

Pics to come after the Comp,

Cheers

Its a GREAT way to get shreddd........and not FEEL BAD.

Hey goalie, good luck for your show. Post some pictures some time. I use to put Chocolate LBAS over oatmeal. YUMMY!

i never count the carbs in my LBAs...-JS

Hey goalie, good luck for your show. Post some pictures some time. I use to put Chocolate LBAS over oatmeal. YUMMY!

Will do, can't wait... ready to be on stage for sure...

I now see how stressful it is planning out the final few weeks... water, sodium, carbs, water, sodium, carbs... I dream about water, sodium, and carbs... lol

Losing the bulk was the easy part, getting dialed in is where I get confused...

Next comp, I will def be hiring someone, just so I can look my best and take out all the guess work.

ya i feel ya my new diet

LBA + udos(3-6-9) blend + 1/2 cup all types of berries
LBA + evoo + broccoli
LBA + udos
LBA + evoo
whole eggs w/ omega
cottage cheese + chocolate LBA

easy and convenient

yeah for sure

Will do, can't wait... ready to be on stage for sure...

I now see how stressful it is planning out the final few weeks... water, sodium, carbs, water, sodium, carbs... I dream about water, sodium, and carbs... lol

Losing the bulk was the easy part, getting dialed in is where I get confused...

Next comp, I will def be hiring someone, just so I can look my best and take out all the guess work.

hire someone, that way you can blame it on them lol.
no, seriously, bodybuilding is such a head game. it is such a relief to just rust a professional and do what they say. its really not that complex if you get the right trainer.
the key is to being LEAN. truly LEAN, then its pretty hard to totally screw up. so many guys don't get lean enough and blame it on their carb up or water retention or blah blah blah just GET LEAN as you can and honestly you might not have to change anything and you will look GREAT.
dennis james is a great example. he always looked GREAT week or 3 out from contest then would do some crazy manipulations and come in less than specatacular. lately tho he has remedied that, but in past shows it was always his downnfall. Big Heinz is another example.... -JS

I ordered two bottles of the Chocolate Next Gen LBAs a couple days ago. Does it really taste like Hershey Syrup? And the vanilla like cupcake icing? If that's the case I can see myself buying a lot more in the very near future, rofl. How do you buy a case from TP.com? I couldn't find that option.

If it tastes that good I'm probably just going to take it by the spoonful. The oatmeal idea was good though. I usually mix peanut butter in my oats for flavor, but this is much better.

Do you guys just basically walk around with the bottle all day sipping on it? I feel like it'll help me in knowing I'm keeping my body in positive nitrogen balance. I don't always feel that confident from just the protein in my diet alone.

ya i feel ya my new diet

LBA + evoo + broccoli
LBA + udos
LBA + evoo
whole eggs w/ omega

easy and convenient

Whoa. You bros are making LBAs a staple in your diet? Hmm.

ya i feel ya my new diet

LBA + evoo + broccoli
LBA + udos
LBA + evoo
whole eggs w/ omega

easy and convenient

What is "udos"

I ordered two bottles of the Chocolate Next Gen LBAs a couple days ago. Does it really taste like Hershey Syrup? And the vanilla like cupcake icing? If that's the case I can see myself buying a lot more in the very near future, rofl. How do you buy a case from TP.com? I couldn't find that option.

If it tastes that good I'm probably just going to take it by the spoonful. The oatmeal idea was good though. I usually mix peanut butter in my oats for flavor, but this is much better.

Do you guys just basically walk around with the bottle all day sipping on it? I feel like it'll help me in knowing I'm keeping my body in positive nitrogen balance. I don't always feel that confident from just the protein in my diet alone.

I keep an open bottle at home, gym bag, and at the office.... I take them by the spoonful whenever I don't have a chance to make a shake with them.

The chocolate is awesome, It can be mixed with damn near anything, the vanilla doesn't taste horrible, but it definitely doesn't taste like vanilla. I also have some lime-ade, its not that bad, I mix it with 4 oz of diet 7 up....

Yeah that's what I was planning on doing. Having a bottle with me everywhere I go.

Good thing I ordered chocolate!

ya i feel ya my new diet

LBA + evoo + broccoli
LBA + udos
LBA + evoo
whole eggs w/ omega

easy and convenient

I can see how this is easy and convenient, but how are you coping with hunger throughout the day? Oh and how many spoonfuls a time ( i class 15ml as a spoonful..hope right as i do it on scales )
Im assuming these are approx' 3hrs apart??

Last edited:
I can see how this is easy and convenient, but how are you coping with hunger throughout the day? Oh and how many spoonfuls a time ( i class 15ml as a spoonful..hope right as i do it on scales )
Im assuming these are approx' 3hrs apart??

Hunger is all in your head.

I can stay completely sane/relatively satisfied throughout the day on a little over 1000 calories. That's how I cut down to sub 10% BF. I know that goes against everything this board believes about nutrition, but the fat absolutely fell off. I don't know if it's because of genetics or the fact that I'm young and still have high testosterone, but my strength did not go down even while eating so little. And my workouts remained very good in terms of intensity. I had enough energy to do daily cardio, 30 minutes at 80-90% of max heart rate.

Now I'm lean and I'm glad I did what I did.

It's the brandname for an Omega 3-6-9 oil blend. Usually found in health stores. I'm pretty sure it has GLA in it too.

I can't find Udo's oil anymore. Anyone know where I can find some. I've been trying different oils. Using mostly EVOO and almond oil, but also tried fish oil and mac nut oil, which were hard to find.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131