over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lesnar Out of UFC 106!

I'm not debating the flu will knock you down. I think we have all been there & it kicks your a**. I just meant 3 & 1/2 weeks & he is still sick?? I just meant for as much of a sh*t talker he is & calling everyone else out, he cant fight due to this??? Carwin apparently has been battling a strain of the swine flu according to Sherdog & has lost 15lbs. He still made all his appearances at UFC 104 & was still ready to fight at 106
Brock also been seen out at multiple events & appeared fine. I just wonder if there is more to it than the flu. You have not seen anything as far as comments from the always vocal Dana White on this.

First Carwin is NO WHERE NEAR LESNARS wrestling ability. They are not even on the same planet in terms of wrestling ability. Lesnar is going to smash carwin. No doubt. Lesnar is sick for real. one thing with the ufc is that dana white doesnt deal with bullshit...this is why he was against the rua/machida decision. Frank Mir was within 10 punds of lesnar...at this level ..its is not body weight, but skill that wins. im not talking putting a lightweight against a heavy, but 20 30 pounds in the heavy weight division doesnt make a big difference, and if the other fighter thinks so...then he should not be fighting in that class, and should drop down a class.

First Carwin is NO WHERE NEAR LESNARS wrestling ability. They are not even on the same planet in terms of wrestling ability. Lesnar is going to smash carwin. No doubt. Lesnar is sick for real. one thing with the ufc is that dana white doesnt deal with bullshit...this is why he was against the rua/machida decision. Frank Mir was within 10 punds of lesnar...at this level ..its is not body weight, but skill that wins. im not talking putting a lightweight against a heavy, but 20 30 pounds in the heavy weight division doesnt make a big difference, and if the other fighter thinks so...then he should not be fighting in that class, and should drop down a class.

So please explain the huge difference between a division I champ(lesnar) and a divisionII champ(carwin). And the Rua Machida hoopla is the first time i have actually seen Dana be a standup guy. You are making him out to be a saint. ROFL! He don't take bullshit, but he sure dishes it. He is the puppettier behind the UFC and controls everything. He denies fights to fighters who desrve them, and have earned them. And gives fights to nobodys and has beens. He only cares about a payday. The second Mir Lesanar match shouldn't even had happened.(mir hadn't earned it)it was for a payday$$$$.

And its funny you say 20-30 pounds doesen't make a difference. Thats why the different weight classes are 20 pounds apart right. And the weight they give you at the start of the fight is the weigh ins from the previous day. Not the weight of the fighter come fight night. Lesnar used to walk around at a ripped 300 plus pounds, i'm sure he weighs at least 275-280 fight night. I have to cut 15 pounds of water to make weight. And i barley make it. Come fight night i am 15-20 pounds heavier than weigh ins. Its strategy.

Last edited:
Bummer. I want the hype to end.

as you know bro it all comes down to the benjamins. Regardless what you hear, even if some fighters don't deserve, if the cost-benefit analysis shows a large profit, than shit, they'll twist and hype the fight and make it happen. After all its a business. I miss pride

So please explain the huge difference between a division I champ(lesnar) and a divisionII champ(carwin). And the Rua Machida hoopla is the first time i have actually seen Dana be a standup guy. You are making him out to be a saint. ROFL! He don't take bullshit, but he sure dishes it. He is the puppettier behind the UFC and controls everything. He denies fights to fighters who desrve them, and have earned them. And gives fights to nobodys and has beens. He only cares about a payday. The second Mir Lesanar match shouldn't even had happened.(mir hadn't earned it)it was for a payday$$$$.

And its funny you say 20-30 pounds doesen't make a difference. Thats why the different weight classes are 20 pounds apart right. And the weight they give you at the start of the fight is the weigh ins from the previous day. Not the weight of the fighter come fight night. Lesnar used to walk around at a ripped 300 plus pounds, i'm sure he weighs at least 275-280 fight night. I have to cut 15 pounds of water to make weight. And i barley make it. Come fight night i am 15-20 pounds heavier than weigh ins. Its strategy.

Well the difference is ...division 1 is the best division right? ok now that we agrre on that brock was 106wins with 5 losses. Carwin was 105-28. Im not saying Carwin is lacky, what im saying is that brock is superior in wrestling ability and athleticism, and strenght. He moves like a middleweight. The adavantage Carwin has is his purple belt in bjj.

Last edited:
I agree with you Micheal

Brock is not going to jeapordize his career with the potential for a loss, he is the main event, if he is not 100%, then he should not fight. Also Gordo, he was saying that 20-30 pounds is not much of a difference in the heavyweight class. In reality there needs to be a superheavy weight class for people like Brock. Also he is not running, he wants to take on anyone that will fight him, Carwin will make it a match but I think he will be overwhelmed just like everyone else that has faced Lesner. A better fight for Brock would be Fedor E.

Brock is not going to jeapordize his career with the potential for a loss, he is the main event, if he is not 100%, then he should not fight. Also Gordo, he was saying that 20-30 pounds is not much of a difference in the heavyweight class. In reality there needs to be a superheavy weight class for people like Brock. Also he is not running, he wants to take on anyone that will fight him, Carwin will make it a match but I think he will be overwhelmed just like everyone else that has faced Lesner. A better fight for Brock would be Fedor E.

I think Carwin lacks some experiance in the big leagues. However i don't think Brock will take him out. Carwin has very heavy hands, and brocks chin has not been tested. I think Carwin will keep it off the ground with his BJJ and wrestling capabilities, and will test Brocks chin. Which i have a feeling is suspect. Carwin will be the first person to about match Brocks size. Carwin weighs in at 265 for the fight. So Come fight night he will weigh about the same as lesnar, and won't look as soft. JMO.

No offense to anyone on this thread, i can see the accomplishments Brock has made as a division one wrestler, i however don't think he is the best heavyweight in the world, and pitted against the right fighters he will be de throned. I'n not on the whole Brock bandwagaon.

Well the difference is ...division 1 is the best division right? ok now that we agrre on that brock was 106wins with 5 losses. Carwin was 105-28. Im not saying Carwin is lacky, what im saying is that brock is superior in wrestling ability and athleticism, and strenght. He moves like a middleweight. The adavantage Carwin has is his purple belt in bjj. Being a black belt in bjj myself.. this is his only saving grace. Being a 2 time all american in wrestling div 3..i know the difference.. Oh i also am a 3 time all american in judo div 1 it happened once to him against mir, and i just dont see it happening against a purple belt. oh i left out that i am a pan american champ in judo

Thanks for listing all your accomplishments. What that has to do with the discussion i dunno......:confused: No offense to you. See above for my beliefs.
Carwin is a more rounded fighter than Brock. Thats what wins MMA(mixed martial arts) fights. This isn't a wrestling tourney.

Thanks for listing all your accomplishments. What that has to do with the discussion i dunno......:confused: No offense to you. See above for my beliefs.
Carwin is a more rounded fighter than Brock. Thats what wins MMA(mixed martial arts) fights. This isn't a wrestling tourney.

I listed my accomplishments, because you asked what the difference was between d1 and d2. Being as accomplished as i am... i know the difference. So i feel i had to list them so i could say there is a huge difference because i have been there...not just saying something second or third hand. So i hope this has helped to clear up your confusion. As far as Carwin being more well rounded..um he may have more training in stand up, but Carwins standup is not second nature to him. Once the fight starts ...they will both resort to what they do best, and that is wrestling. Thats when brock is going to take him down...and smash him into submission. I am not a brock or carwin fan for that matter. Both are intense competitors, and both are big and strong. I have been around these sports for 20 plus years and just calling it as i think it will go down.

I listed my accomplishments, because you asked what the difference was between d1 and d2. Being as accomplished as i am... i know the difference. So i feel i had to list them so i could say there is a huge difference because i have been there...not just saying something second or third hand. So i hope this has helped to clear up your confusion. As far as Carwin being more well rounded..um he may have more training in stand up, but Carwins standup is not second nature to him. Once the fight starts ...they will both resort to what they do best, and that is wrestling. Thats when brock is going to take him down...and smash him into submission. I am not a brock or carwin fan for that matter. Both are intense competitors, and both are big and strong. I have been around these sports for 20 plus years and just calling it as i think it will go down.

We will just have to see then. Won't we. :D Good work with what you have accomplished btw.

I agree they're waiting for the last UFC of the year for Lesnar to fight.

I think Tito Ortiz and Forest Griffin will be enough of a main event for UFC 106...

But I do love Brock and wish he was gonna be on in Nov.

Met him at the arnold expo and he was very nice. Took pics with my friend - I am not the type to want pics with celebs. However he talked to us for a bit and went on his way. I was surprised to see how he acted after the recent fight and lost a little respect for him after that.

Met him at the arnold expo and he was very nice. Took pics with my friend - I am not the type to want pics with celebs. However he talked to us for a bit and went on his way. I was surprised to see how he acted after the recent fight and lost a little respect for him after that.

Yeah, but Mir's an arrogant prick and the comment about drinking a Coors (I think) instead of a Bud made me laugh and forget about losing some respect for him :D

Brock's actions after the second Mir fight have been brought up before and although it was a little over the top, I understood why it happened. I dont think there is a guy I hate in MMA more then Mir. He is such an arrogant pretty boy fuck. He talked so much shit about Brock, you could see that Brock wanted to HURT him. So when he won, pure emotion took over. I have no problem with that. What did he do, get in his face and say "talk shit now bitch"? No big deal to me. The rest of it, we can agree, but the Coors light line was funny.

That being said, alot of non respect for Brock around these parts. Its all good though as I doubt Brock will lose his title to Carwin or anyone else anytime soon. Book that...

Brock's actions after the second Mir fight have been brought up before and although it was a little over the top, I understood why it happened. I dont think there is a guy I hate in MMA more then Mir. He is such an arrogant pretty boy fuck. He talked so much shit about Brock, you could see that Brock wanted to HURT him. So when he won, pure emotion took over. I have no problem with that. What did he do, get in his face and say "talk shit now bitch"? No big deal to me. The rest of it, we can agree, but the Coors light line was funny.

That being said, alot of non respect for Brock around these parts. Its all good though as I doubt Brock will lose his title to Carwin or anyone else anytime soon. Book that...

TRUE DAT BN!!!

Brock is really a huge guy and belongs in a Super HW division. the UFC doesnt have one though and he can just take people down and hold them down ala Mir and just pound away.

the man sucks at striking. if there was a huge ground defense type fighter, Brock would be in huge trouble.

Antonio Silva was going to the UFC but it seems he is going to StrikeForce

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member