over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letro to Reduce Gyno

rainstony

Registered
What's up guys. Pretty new around here. Been reading here for a while, just recently decided to start posting a Lear ING as much as I can.

I'm currently in a cycle. Test Cyp, and Deca. I have pre existing gyno from older cycles. Almost 2 years old. But I was wondering about the chances of Letro being able to reverse it, at least to a degree?

If anyone has a recommendation for a protocol that they have used personally, and had success with, some help would be great. I'll be cruising 250mg in the next 2 weeks, and would like to try to shrink it down then. Thanks guys.

Just do a Google search for Letro gyro protocol - u should find a 2-3 week one that many have used. Start at like 1/4 or 1/2 tab and ramp up to 1 then back down.
If it's 2 years old it may be permanent and be prepared to have zero libido if u run that protocol. Letro is some strong shit.

I've always used nolva for any direct gyno problems... if its a hard lump, in my experience, u can reduce it slightly but it doesn't go away once formed...

I am a vet to AAS use but not Letro. Had natural gyno since I was a kid. I ran letro 6 weeks ago for the first time and I'll be dammed it got rid of like half of it. I did 2.5mg a day. I was rather impressed. Killed my sex drive so be careful. I was on it for 2 weeks tops.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

What's up guys. Pretty new around here. Been reading here for a while, just recently decided to start posting a Lear ING as much as I can.

I'm currently in a cycle. Test Cyp, and Deca. I have pre existing gyno from older cycles. Almost 2 years old. But I was wondering about the chances of Letro being able to reverse it, at least to a degree?

If anyone has a recommendation for a protocol that they have used personally, and had success with, some help would be great. I'll be cruising 250mg in the next 2 weeks, and would like to try to shrink it down then. Thanks guys.

I've used letro to get rid of my gyno 3 times now over the past 10 years or so. It always takes care of it. I taper up to 2.5mg and stay there for a few weeks until it is gone.

Like NY Muscle said, it will kill your sex drive because you will have basically zero estrogen in your system. It is also very rough on the lipids, so make sure not to run it with orals or right after a lot of orals.

I've used letro to get rid of my gyno 3 times now over the past 10 years or so. It always takes care of it. I taper up to 2.5mg and stay there for a few weeks until it is gone.

Like NY Muscle said, it will kill your sex drive because you will have basically zero estrogen in your system. It is also very rough on the lipids, so make sure not to run it with orals or right after a lot of orals.

I had some bad Gyno in my last off season so I ran Tamoxifen and it killed it almost immediately. I was running 1mg ED for two weeks. I wouldn't Recommend any longer though as tamoxifen will completely block the estrogen receptor and you need SOME estrogen.

Letro is deff strong and effective if you use it in time for gyno.. After 2 years I don't know how well it will work.. plenty of good protocols online you can try but like stated before.. It's strong so be aware of the sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope

Ive found that the search option in the forum is a wealth of information. Many Gyno reducing protocols available for you to try. Thankfully Ive never had any issues with enlargement of the glad however I have had to deal with lactating issues. And have had many friends that deal with gyno and have successfully treated it with a Letro crash course for 2 months give or take, followed up by a nolvadex maintenance when needed. Be prepared to have zero sex drive and feel like a sloptart for the duration of the course. Even 20mg of Nolvadex daily made it tough for me to get my ass off the couch.

Jw. If you are prone to gyno / have existing gyno why are you even touching deca or any progestin at this point? Just avoid it... if you must, try giving npp a run to see how ya react.

I had some bad Gyno in my last off season so I ran Tamoxifen and it killed it almost immediately. I was running 1mg ED for two weeks. I wouldn't Recommend any longer though as tamoxifen will completely block the estrogen receptor and you need SOME estrogen.

1mg tamox (nolvadex) ed for 2 weeks? thats a bit of misinformation there i believe.. seems like you might be talking about arimidex you took at 1mg a day for a couple weeks to completely kick down your estrogen?

1mg tamox (nolvadex) ed for 2 weeks? thats a bit of misinformation there i believe.. seems like you might be talking about arimidex you took at 1mg a day for a couple weeks to completely kick down your estrogen?[/

Your exactly right, thank you for catching that! Lol I'm used to saying 1mg tabs with most stuff. The tamoxifen was in fact 20mg daily I was running for 2 weeks. Cleared it right up!

nope..

1mg tamox (nolvadex) ed for 2 weeks? thats a bit of misinformation there i believe.. seems like you might be talking about arimidex you took at 1mg a day for a couple weeks to completely kick down your estrogen?[/

Your exactly right, thank you for catching that! Lol I'm used to saying 1mg tabs with most stuff. The tamoxifen was in fact 20mg daily I was running for 2 weeks. Cleared it right up!

So many damn compounds to remember lol.. I had some leakage a few months prior and couldnt source caber quickly so I hopped on 40mg nolv a day and within a couple weeks I dried out pretty quick.

So many damn compounds to remember lol.. I had some leakage a few months prior and couldnt source caber quickly so I hopped on 40mg nolv a day and within a couple weeks I dried out pretty quick.

Isn't that the truth lol! Yeah I just switched over to caber about a week ago and seems to be better for me so far. What dose of caber do you normally run? I am on .5 EOD

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131