over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lithium Orotate

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been experimenting with Chinese Traditional Medicine and its cures/treatments for my digestive disorders

I also have been experimenting with a lot of diff nootropics and I can say I have experience with more than a few if anyone has any questions.

Upon my search I found a product with TONS of positive feedback called lithium orotate

"http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/lithium-orotate/"

"Brain Protection:
Studies show that the mineral lithium can actually rejuvenate and build the grey matter nerve cells in the brain by up to three percent.

Anti-Aging Effects:
Small amounts of lithium orotate have been shown to offer anti-aging effects to the brain.

Neuroprotection From Environmental Toxins:
Lithium has been shown to protect the system from numerous toxins, particularly in the grey matter of the brain.

Lithium Orotate May Also Aid:
Lyme Disease
Low white blood cell counts
Juvenile convulsive disease
Alcoholism and liver disorders
Pain associated with migraine and cluster headaches
Hyperthyroidism and other thyroid diseases: Studies show that lithium may aid in the even distribution of iodine.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), as well as a general stress reducer.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and aggression: Studies show that individuals taking Lithium experienced lowered levels of rage and anger, as well as improved memory.
Alzheimer’s disease and dementia

In the reduction of myopia (nearsightedness) and glaucoma: Dr. Hans Nieper found that glaucoma patients could benefit from the dehydrating effect of lithium on the eye, offering patients vision improvement and a lowering of intraocular pressure.
Bipolar disorder: Orotates may lessen effects of manic or depressive episodes. Lithium has been shown to serve as an effective mood balancer in 70-80 percent of bipolar patients.
Depression: the therapeutic serving of lithium orotate is 150 mg/day. This is compared to 900-1800 mg of the prescription forms. In this range of lithium orotate, there are no adverse side effects and no need for monitoring blood serum measurements."

Lithium O

its a worthy supplement but i gained weight fast while on it however it does work as desired

Lithium is also a mood stabilizer produced by big pharma for people who are bi-polar. This isn't some otc supp like melatonin that anyone can consume.

Lithium is also a mood stabilizer produced by big pharma for people who are bi-polar. This isn't some otc supp like melatonin that anyone can consume.

actually the form he is talking about IS an otc sup.

lithium ( medication ) is still a naturally occurring substance.

while it is a very old medication all is not know.
lots of potential side effects too.

I am bipolar n lithium is not something I fuck with.

actually the form he is talking about IS an otc sup.

lithium ( medication ) is still a naturally occurring substance.

while it is a very old medication all is not know.
lots of potential side effects too.

I am bipolar n lithium is not something I fuck with.

Say LK, I've been thinking about Lithium since he started this thread. Do you have any other comments? I could use some perspective.

it scares me. lol

i think if you look at it real quick it seems like a potentially good idea but when you dig more and look further into it, things seem not so rosy.

really most of the drugs they use for bipolar and such scare me and have had a bad effect for me.

i prefer to deal with it via natural or semi natural methods, they assist rather then forcing chemical change.

you can fix any of this mental stuff with chemistry, you can cover things up but to really get better you need to address the underlying causes and work hard at changing your behaviors and thoughts. that is the real mother fucker of it all.

the drugs that have the strongest impact to me also have equal negative potential.

if i stay on my sup stacks, stay active ( gym cardio and other activity ) and have time to meditate or alone time to work on my head i can generally be ok. the problem is staying on all the stuff i take. it can get expensive and now i have logistics issues.

diet is important too.

the most important part is to constantly work on yourself. try not to get too caught up in your own insanity and focus on the small things you can do to impact change.

maybe not what you are looking for but really that is the best answer i can give.

Aloha LK3,

A balanced and 'wise' perspective that can be applied to one's daily life.

V

I was in a drive by in 2012 I have been clinically diagnosed with PTSD and have undergone vigorous counseling. I do not take any prescription drugs, nor will I - unless it is a bacterial/viral infection and antibiotics are my last resort. I am well rehearsed in the pharma industry , I studied as a pharmacy tech/med assistant and have a degree in field. I currently take MANY traditional chinese medicinal herbs. I support eastern medicine not western allopathy. I also like ancient curandero and bruja herbal remedies from rural mx. MK677 seems to help. I do a lot of positive reinforcement audio and video. I saturate my brain with positive information. Tony Robbins walks on water in this house. This post was not necessarily in pursuit of actual supplementation of this, I suppose I just wanted to learn and see if any brothers had first hand experience. Knowledge is power

best wishes brothers
MT

Last edited:
I was in a drive by in 2012 I have been clinically diagnosed with PTSD and have undergone vigorous counseling. I do not take any prescription drugs, nor will I - unless it is a bacterial/viral infection and antibiotics are my last resort. I am well rehearsed in the pharma industry , I studied as a pharmacy tech/med assistant and have a degree in field. I currently take MANY traditional chinese medicinal herbs. I support eastern medicine not western allopathy. I also like ancient curandero and bruja herbal remedies from rural mx. MK677 seems to help. I do a lot of positive reinforcement audio and video. I saturate my brain with positive information. Tony Robbins walks on water in this house. This post was not necessarily in pursuit of actual supplementation of this, I suppose I just wanted to learn and see if any brothers had first hand experience. Knowledge is power

best wishes brothers
MT

well the lith is the same as the drug essentially.

if that is your approach you probably will not like it.

it has the potential to do lots of things that are counter productive to our kind of lifestyle, active and pushing physical limits.

I think there are much better options.

try some theanine, cheap, easy, and wont do anything bad to you 400-100mg per dose.

niacinamide can be a helpful tool as well, like a mild natural benzo 1.5g dosing

take 40mg of zinc and a bunch of taurine with the above and it will mellow you out, in a totally safe way, you can buy all that stuff cheap at your local sup store, or where ever you choose. ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity