over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little Bapper!!

mrs bapper

Registered
This is Jessica at our local country park feeding the ducks!!..I'm so very proud of her!!:)

Attachments

• Jess ducks 002.jpg
    Jess ducks 002.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 569
  • Jess ducks 001.jpg
    Jess ducks 001.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 424
:D she is the cutes little thing ive seen!

very precious . kids are so special. i couldnt imagine my life without my two boys.

That is just great...what a little cutie pie.

Ohh, just as cute as can be. I love the smile. You are very lucky!

She looks so happy! :)

Simply precious. Thank you for sharing Mrs. Bapper

What a darling!

Hahaaa she is having a blast! Pictures like these put a smile on my face...innocence and not a care in the world. Great pictures, thanks. :)

Thanx guys!!

Im more than proud of Jessica and would do anything for her..And I love more than anything in the world and I love more than anything to bring a smile to her cute little face every day!!...She is such a bright and intelligent little girl and after everything she has being through her happiness still shines through!!Jessica I love you so much and always will my special little angel princess forever!!:)

What a cutie! Looks like your doing a fantastic job of making your little girl happy. I can see Seamus in her also. :)

What a cutie! Looks like your doing a fantastic job of making your little girl happy. I can see Seamus in her also. :)[/QUOTE

Jessica is diffinetly like Seamus is so many ways...She is like her daddy through and through!!...She even walks like Seamus...His personality is in Jessica also and Im so glad that he lives on through Jessica!:)

now that's a cute kid. i have a daughter myself, she's 10 now but i remember those 3 to 5 yr days..........is she a terror or an angel?

Beautiful! She sure has a lot of Seamus in her! Her skin is like a porcelain doll! Beautiful!

now that's a cute kid. i have a daughter myself, she's 10 now but i remember those 3 to 5 yr days..........is she a terror or an angel?

Like any other child Jessica has her good days and bad days, but on the whole she is a little angel!!:)

Beautiful! She sure has a lot of Seamus in her! Her skin is like a porcelain doll! Beautiful!

Thanx for that!!..Jessica eats nothing but the best of the best of food..Like Seamus she loves steak and eggs especially...Don't get me wrong she eats some junk food also, but mainly has a well balanced diet...This is probably why she has such perfect skin.:)

Last edited:
Ohh, just as cute as can be. I love the smile. You are very lucky!

Thanx 1 love believe you me, no one feels luckier than me to have such a beautiful daughter especially after losing Seamus...When Seamus was alive I used to give thanks to God every nite for blessing me with such a fantastic partner and beautiful daughter..We were the perfect family, but I am very grateful for all the time that we did have as a family!!...And now its just me and Jessica and I give her enough love for the two of us as Seamus is no longer here..But I am determined to remain strong and remember all the goods times that we had together as a family..I will cherish all my memories of Seamus forever!:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131