over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

little help here

I feel ya man, it would be a miracle to be laying down by 7:30pm, I am just 20min into my w/o. I usually lay down by 11pm and up by 330am - 4am. But I get 5 days off after 5 days or nights of hell.

savage how the heck do you function on 4-5 hours of sleep. i wouldnt be able to function. much respect to you, you are a machine.

Edge for being such a smart guy, I have lots of respect to you for asking such questions, but let me ask you, what is your ? based off of, what is your goal? Earlier you were talking about strong man comps, if thats the case it changes every thing. For my self with similar stats as you but probably different goals, I don't mind letting my body sit in a state of lipolysis before I get in another meal. If strength was a priority though, I would be setting my alarm in the middle of the night to get a shake in.

thanks dave............lol, i know smart guy kinda dumb question. but sometimes an outside perspective allows for a much different insight and my lack of sleep makes it hard to think, lol. i just changed shifts recently and i was in a very good/set routine training sometimes 7 days a week and eatting everyday at specific times, now i have to adapt and change everything around. no matter whether i stick to bodybuilding training or go with strongman my diet will not change, i work with phil there. for now its all about getting stronger, i am 242 right now in pretty good shape. there is no way hell i would interupt sleep to drink a shake, after suffering thru extreme sleep apnea i am fully aware on how important staying in stage 4 (deep rem) sleep is. i eat a small amout of red meat or some casienate before bed which allows for slower absorption throughout the night or least thats the theory. it looks like i may have to set the alarm even earlier and make the sacrifice, ugh. thanks man i appreciate you taking the time to share some input.

No way, far from a machine. I am a walking zombie, droopy eyes and mouth open...lol! Actually I have to take Ambien to fall asleep and the wife has to force me to wake up. Ever since I got out of the service, my sleep habits have been fucked...Damn Anthrax injections!!!

oh god ambien, tried that once, never again, lol. i may see if my doctor will renew my script for provigil. i used it when i was going thru the whole apnea thing. i manage a crew of about 80 guys, i cant be grumpy or it makes for a long day and everyone ends up hating me, lol.

DAMN!!! A crew of 80, yeah I give you props I can barely handle my 3 kids! What do you do? Ambien is crazy, my wife says I do all kinds of crazy shit when I take it. Last yr when I was preppin for the USA's, she heard me get up, go to the garage where we have our 2nd fridge and I was eating big azz scoops of banana pudding. I put my key and wallet in the microwave, and the list goes on. I use to sleep with my Glock under the mattress, she cancelled that when she witnessed my behavior on Ambien. Sorry for hijacking your thread bro......

no hijacking just adding to it, its good to share similar circumstances and situations with my peers. its good you got rid of that gun, lol. i am a logistics manager for a retail/grocery chain on the distribution/supply side of things.

Edge,

why don't you keep a bottle of liquid aminos, a bottle of EVOO, and some fruits with you at work?
A meal would take about 17 seconds to consume if it's out of those 3 things, and it'll keep hunger at bay for a good hour or two

Edge,

why don't you keep a bottle of liquid aminos, a bottle of EVOO, and some fruits with you at work?
A meal would take about 17 seconds to consume if it's out of those 3 things, and it'll keep hunger at bay for a good hour or two

no food is allowed on the floor and only clear liquids, this is strictly enforced.

no food is allowed on the floor and only clear liquids, this is strictly enforced.

Hide them in the bathroom and take frequent "pee breaks".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131