over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose Tren A

:confused:

I personally get more from 35mg tren a per day then I do from 1g test per week. Why will the gains be minimal? A little bit of tren can go a long way for many. 35mg per day is a nice amount and not what I consider low as tren is powerful.

If the guy wants to run a low dosed cycle then great. He never posted it's TRT so I don't get the negativity he is getting from some people. Moreover, not everyone feels like a nervous wreck on tren. Although I agree I would probably keep it to 12 weeks max. I would also see how that dose effects bloodwork and keep an eye especially on kidney, liver, cholesterol, inflammation and thyroid blood markers.

Agree on that, as long as my bloodwork is in check i'm fine, if something is out of control, just make adjustment :yeahthat:

We, and every other message board are all over the map with tren advise. I mean honestly do a search and read all the advise it's all over the place. I guess that makes sense considering the compound.

At the end of the day I think a moderate approach all around is probably best for all (such many aspects in life, right?). ~200-300mgs/week for ~10 weeks with some variability based on dose. Wanna do 500mgs/week, cool, best keep it shorter. Want to try 150mgs a week, cool, you probably can stay on longer...hell it would take over 14 weeks to use two bottles.

All common sense I just find it interesting how emotional everyone gets in all these threads with tren.

More of extended cycle. I have went to ED test to control how my body processes the test. If I do weekly test shots I feel bad couple days before the shot.
I normally do 8 weeks on Tren but I am going on vacation in mid april and wanted to stay on cycle until after I get back. So I dont have the withdraws I normally get.

Couple things, This microdosing is becoming more popular especially with older users. It seems effective. My main board is more than 1/2 guys over 45 and a lot of them do this. It was first popularized by a guy that did this and tracked bloodwork for a year doing this. He was already and older somewhat accomplished BBer. It made him lean out and fill in old muscle. His lipids took a dip but mostly his bloodwork stayed OK. He adjusted for the first couple months and I think he settles in ~ 100/125 test/tren a week or somewhere close.

So on average the higher you go with the Tren the more distuptive it's going to be on health. One thing that always always occurs once Tren is ended is some psychological effects. So be prepared.

About vacation, If you are doing like a 2 week vacation you shouldn't even have to use anything in the 2 weeks. Crash generally happens at after week 3. Just get to the gym and keep things on the cleaner side with the diet and partying and you should be fine. Then when you get back stay off for another 2 weeks to reset your system and get back to your TRT. If you still recover it would be a good time for PCT and recovery.

Just my 2 cents
PP

We, and every other message board are all over the map with tren advise. I mean honestly do a search and read all the advise it's all over the place. I guess that makes sense considering the compound.

At the end of the day I think a moderate approach all around is probably best for all (such many aspects in life, right?). ~200-300mgs/week for ~10 weeks with some variability based on dose. Wanna do 500mgs/week, cool, best keep it shorter. Want to try 150mgs a week, cool, you probably can stay on longer...hell it would take over 14 weeks to use two bottles.

All common sense I just find it interesting how emotional everyone gets in all these threads with tren.

Probably because most of the posters are Tren users and in various stages of psychosis. They don't call Tren Ace divorce in a bottle for nothing.

:confused:

I personally get more from 35mg tren a per day then I do from 1g test per week. Why will the gains be minimal? A little bit of tren can go a long way for many. 35mg per day is a nice amount and not what I consider low as tren is powerful.

If the guy wants to run a low dosed cycle then great. He never posted it's TRT so I don't get the negativity he is getting from some people. Moreover, not everyone feels like a nervous wreck on tren. Although I agree I would probably keep it to 12 weeks max. I would also see how that dose effects bloodwork and keep an eye especially on kidney, liver, cholesterol, inflammation and thyroid blood markers.

Thanks Eliva you get what I was asking. I have ran tren before even at 100mb ED. I find the lower dosage I get the benefits of tren with out the bad sides.

I can't seem to get past 4 weeks with tren even on baby doses of 70mg a week. It eventually catches up. Yea more mild then higher dose but I personally don't tolerate sides, as soon as I get them I drop what's causing them.

A smart forum member turned me on to the low dosage of tren. :) I ran 8 weeks last time at the lower dosage and I know that gear it legit. I saw great results.

Couple things, This microdosing is becoming more popular especially with older users. It seems effective. My main board is more than 1/2 guys over 45 and a lot of them do this. It was first popularized by a guy that did this and tracked bloodwork for a year doing this. He was already and older somewhat accomplished BBer. It made him lean out and fill in old muscle. His lipids took a dip but mostly his bloodwork stayed OK. He adjusted for the first couple months and I think he settles in ~ 100/125 test/tren a week or somewhere close.

So on average the higher you go with the Tren the more distuptive it's going to be on health. One thing that always always occurs once Tren is ended is some psychological effects. So be prepared.

About vacation, If you are doing like a 2 week vacation you shouldn't even have to use anything in the 2 weeks. Crash generally happens at after week 3. Just get to the gym and keep things on the cleaner side with the diet and partying and you should be fine. Then when you get back stay off for another 2 weeks to reset your system and get back to your TRT. If you still recover it would be a good time for PCT and recovery.

Just my 2 cents
PP

I am in that 45 age group so older group. I am only going on vacation for 1 1/2 weeks to FL. Old dude going with my wife and kids so taking my gear is not really that big of deal. I am planning on getting off soon as I get back have to do blood work for the Doc in couple weeks after. My liver and cholesterol was high last time. I normally are very low carb but my last blood was right after the holidays and I had been on pain med for my back.

Tren made me insulin resistance, I ran 100mg for a year along with 100mg of test. I just found out. Now I have to reverse it

Tren didn't make you insulin resistant, your diet did and/or GH did.

Like most people, I've had a love-hate relationship with tren. I used tren e once, and it was awful. Completely different from tren a for me. It was effectively pure side effects. Results yes, but all of the side effects were highly pronounced. I was also using too much at the time. I suspect that if I were to use a low dose of tren e, that it may be even easier on the system than the high plasma levels caused by tren a.

This brings me to my personal opinion from many years of love-hate tren use. I think it should only be used in low doses, period. I don't think it should be used for any real length of time either.

For me, trenbolone predictably and reliably slows my gastric motility down substantially. This, in conjunction with the high androgenic load on the CNS and resultant immune suppression, can lead to major GI issues. These GI issues, which a lot of people get from trenbolone, can compound into dysbiosis, bile congestion, etc., leading to liver stress and overall systemic issues.

There is plenty of debate as to how "toxic" tren is. I think looking at it through a single organ toxicity view is why there is so much debate about this. Tren is undoubtedly hard on the body as a whole system. Whether directly toxic to the liver or kidneys, or indirectly through various mechanisms, including those aforementioned, it certainly is rough on the body. I think equally rough, are the potential long term issues this may have on one's neurochemistry, and adrenal health when used excessively or for long periods of time.

210mg per week of Tren A
210mg per week of Mast Prop
120mg per week of Test Prop

Notice these are “per week” dosage totals. I’ve ran this same setup multiple times for up to 20 weeks at a time. My blood work always comes back normal after 2-3 weeks post Tren A. I take a lot of preventive supps daily for both liver and kidneys. Does it do any good? Who knows..... but my liver values and lipid profile is always perfect when I get bloods done.

This particular combo has helped me be able to get into and maintain the best shape I’ve ever been in. I’m currently 222 pounds at 5’11” and around 8-9 % BF (just a guess). See my pic in my avatar.

Will this work our well for everyone? Probably not..... it just works for me. Anything over the 210mg per week of Tren A and the sides get to be a pain in the ass for me.

Probably because most of the posters are Tren users and in various stages of psychosis. They don't call Tren Ace divorce in a bottle for nothing.

^^^OMG how true (..HALO too)

..i'v noticed when the "nice guy" finally loses it on TREN (..or HALO) ..it's usually epic too!!

Like most people, I've had a love-hate relationship with tren. I used tren e once, and it was awful. Completely different from tren a for me. It was effectively pure side effects. Results yes, but all of the side effects were highly pronounced. I was also using too much at the time. I suspect that if I were to use a low dose of tren e, that it may be even easier on the system than the high plasma levels caused by tren a.

This brings me to my personal opinion from many years of love-hate tren use. I think it should only be used in low doses, period. I don't think it should be used for any real length of time either.

For me, trenbolone predictably and reliably slows my gastric motility down substantially. This, in conjunction with the high androgenic load on the CNS and resultant immune suppression, can lead to major GI issues. These GI issues, which a lot of people get from trenbolone, can compound into dysbiosis, bile congestion, etc., leading to liver stress and overall systemic issues.

There is plenty of debate as to how "toxic" tren is. I think looking at it through a single organ toxicity view is why there is so much debate about this. Tren is undoubtedly hard on the body as a whole system. Whether directly toxic to the liver or kidneys, or indirectly through various mechanisms, including those aforementioned, it certainly is rough on the body. I think equally rough, are the potential long term issues this may have on one's neurochemistry, and adrenal health when used excessively or for long periods of time.

Refreshing to hear someone clearly state that they have experienced the substantial GI motility issues from Tren. Read many users think it was the excess prolactin levels or a peak in progesterone that were the cause and then took something like Dostinex that only ended up leading to complete constipation.

I remember you being a very good/thoughtful poster years back.

35mg everyday tren 25mg test everyday. DOESNT FUCKING MAKE SENSE. reading that fucking pissing me off but I know what your trying to say I THINK.

35mg Tren ED / 245mg EW
25mg Test ED / 175mg EW

Why first of all? the gains will be minimal. You will be disappointed!

Way low in my opinion, but depends on what your trying to do I guess.

What are your goals/what do you want from that?
Thought that was pretty easy to understand.

I guess everyone is different. I'd say most people are tired and have low sex drive while "on" Tren not "off". Divorce in a bottle LMAO!
I changed GF's twice, crashed my car on purpose, and got in three road rage fights on the side of the road while on 800mg Tren E for 12 Weeks! Holy Shit never do that again. I will say though, best gains of my life on top of 1200 EW Test E. Forced my body to grow.

Refreshing to hear someone clearly state that they have experienced the substantial GI motility issues from Tren. Read many users think it was the excess prolactin levels or a peak in progesterone that were the cause and then took something like Dostinex that only ended up leading to complete constipation.

It's hard to pinpoint as specific cause, as trenbolone has quite a powerful systemic cascade of effects - lowered corticosteroid function, possible interference with thyroid function (some open debate here), CNS over-stimulation, immunosuppression, progestenic activity, etc. All of which in some way or another are associated with GI issues - simply speaking from endocrinology journal articles I've read while trying to understand why tren had affected me (and others) in this way so substantially.

Tren is my favorite! Usually only run 300mg/wk but going to have to read on some of these smaller, longer cycles.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws