over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low T just starting a 10 week program

kody300

Newbies
My doctor checked me for low T and it turns out my level is 190 and I am 41 and about 5'8 132lbs. So he started me on 1cc once a week of T Cypionate, part of the goal is to get levels normal and two is to build muscle around some bad injuries because we are trying to avoid repetitive surgeries. Looking for any advice on how to maximize the T and if I should introduce other supplements. What do people think normal T levels are, much of the data & research is inconsistent. Also any advice for shoulder workouts. As a side note I am a beginner at the injections and used an 18 gage instead of the 25 gage, thought you more advanced guys would find that funny

Thanks

Are you saying your doctor is only giving you the Testosterone for 10 weeks? When telling how much of a compound you are using, give us the mgs/week. Or at least give us the mgs/ml, Different compounds/esters have different mgs per CC. I am assuming your Test C is probably 200mgs/ml or CC. That is on the high end but not unheard of. Once he takes your bloods he can see what levels this brings you to. On TRT I would want to be between 700 and 1100 ng/dl. Normal ranges are tricky they way they came up with them. So even though 300 is normal, I would not want to be anywhere near that level.

Last edited:
Hopefully your dr will manage your estrogen as well. Not everyone needs an AI on that dose but many do. Use said you used an 18 instead of a 25? Ouch drawing with an 18 would be ok but pinning with that harpoon. Use a smaller pin to inject bro

Low T help dosage 200mg/ml - 1ml per week 10 weeks

1ml injection every week for ten weeks and then move on from there either increase does or stay the same, my doctor said this would be an on going long term treatment, given my levels are so low and we are using the treatment as a basis for avoiding and repairing damage from injuries and surgeries. I would hope I would be at a T level of 500 to 600 after a few months and be able to maintain that level. And yea the harpoon hurt and I learned a quick lesson. Thanks for the help guys :D

If 1 ml equals 200 mg your levels should be much higher than that. Very few people require that much test to be in normal range. There are a few but don't be surprised if you come in on the high side and lower the dose

how did you get the 18??? dr. advice, prescipt? he didnt advise you how or with what or how to inject??????

he just prescribe some test and you on your own to get syringes?

how did you get the 18??? dr. advice, prescipt? he didnt advise you how or with what or how to inject??????

he just prescribe some test and you on your own to get syringes?

I would have to think that was to draw with and you were suppose to pin with the 25?

I would have to think that was to draw with and you were suppose to pin with the 25?

Before any 1 gets anything like a test script. they are informed what, how to use it correctly.
Unless you in FL perhaps

Last edited:
it was my bad all the way I just F'd up and used the wrong needle total rookie mistake....one time deal:D that for sure. Well it seems 1ml once a week should help me out, I feel a bit better after a few days, arthritis in my hands has gotten a bit better and I defiantly have more motivation to go through Physical therapy although still painful. I appreciate all the feed back. this is just week one of a ten week program so I am not sure what to expect over the next two months. I am sure much of it will be based on my workouts and food intake. I am a small guy very little body fat and not a big eater. If anyone has advice to maximize what I have described please let me know I just what to get the most out of this, my doctor feels this is a long term process and not just a 10 week program and then I will be normal and stay that way....does that jive with your experience? thanks again for the feed back

Well really once you have your hormone levels dialed in there are only 2 things left to accomplish your goals. Make sure your nutrition is spot on and your training. Oh there's a third thing rest as hard or harder than you train ;).

it was my bad all the way I just F'd up and used the wrong needle total rookie mistake....one time deal:D that for sure. Well it seems 1ml once a week should help me out, I feel a bit better after a few days, arthritis in my hands has gotten a bit better and I defiantly have more motivation to go through Physical therapy although still painful. I appreciate all the feed back. this is just week one of a ten week program so I am not sure what to expect over the next two months. I am sure much of it will be based on my workouts and food intake. I am a small guy very little body fat and not a big eater. If anyone has advice to maximize what I have described please let me know I just what to get the most out of this, my doctor feels this is a long term process and not just a 10 week program and then I will be normal and stay that way....does that jive with your experience? thanks again for the feed back

appetite should pick up you will prob add a few pounds. libido should do the same, feel better
this is what i would expect
do yr 10 weeks and see where blds are and it sounds like yr dr. will advise were to go from there
much luck to ya
Peace

thanks to all that replied, I will let you know what happens. can anyone point me to a good source for nutritional advise and workout programs, knowing that I am rebuilding after some major shoulder surgeries in both arms and back?

great forum and site appreciate it!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members