advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LYNX WILL BE DOING HER 2ND PRO SHOW- THANKS BIG A AND BOARD MEMBERS!

She is a nice one too. Not like most gals who decide they are "attractive" and feel like they "deserve" to have their ass kissed all the time. She is a real person and doesn't mind being treated like one.

JT, I know what you meant and I bet it's true. But I'm not sure how well it ties into the photo of a concealed gun. I live in Atlanta, so if I run into her, and treat her like a real person does that mean I get shot?

Lots of nice guns in your sideways photos. Is she at Georgia Tech? I hate driving by that school and knowing there are 35,000 people within one mile of me who are a lot smarter than I.

Wow she looks great! Good luck to her!

Ok, this question is kind of personal, but I'm going to ask it anyway.... Who is a better shot, you or Lynx?

lol...I'm a damn good with a pistol but my wife out shoots me almost every time we go to the range.

her new bench program really brought up her pecs...

You rose from the dead JT...we got pics of Lynx, JT, guns....we are good to go. As always, Meredith looks great, JT is still a badass (yes, you can hang with anyone my friend)! Tell her good luck, we always in her corner:headbang:

You both look great!....JT you know if you need anything just drop a line. Lynx good luck! :)

Awesome pics JT! Glad to see you posting again. Lynx looks great/beautiful and in top shape. Those guns are awesome!

Thanks for the pics JT! Looking forward to seeing her progress up to the show, and your random sexy hair shots ;)

JT picture threads are always the best! You've really got an eye for photos, not to mention beautiful family, friends and landscape. Best of luck to Lynx with the upcoming show. It also looks like you've been lifting more than just a little :D

Summer is right around the corner. Are we going to get to see you jumping off the top of that bridge again?

You guys are looking great.....Is Meredith looking at the physique division anytime soon, She would do great in that, as well as figure, Just curious as i could see her kicking some major butt in Physique division??
Would that be 2 pro cards, if she did well, or would her figure pro, allow her to jump over to the physique division??
Thanks for sharing JT..

I am!

Ok, this question is kind of personal, but I'm going to ask it anyway.... Who is a better shot, you or Lynx?

lol...I'm a damn good with a pistol but my wife out shoots me almost every tie we go to the range.

I think so anyway.....although she seems to kill more gophers!

JT-

Lynx is looking amazing as usual! Maybe I missed it, but what show is she doing next?

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the kind comments. :)

JT, I know what you meant and I bet it's true. But I'm not sure how well it ties into the photo of a concealed gun. I live in Atlanta, so if I run into her, and treat her like a real person does that mean I get shot?

Lots of nice guns in your sideways photos. Is she at Georgia Tech? I hate driving by that school and knowing there are 35,000 people within one mile of me who are a lot smarter than I.

Hey TC, I was (I think) at Georgia Tech, we were in a hotel just down the street.

her new bench program really brought up her pecs...

LOL! :D

You guys are looking great.....Is Meredith looking at the physique division anytime soon, She would do great in that, as well as figure, Just curious as i could see her kicking some major butt in Physique division??
Would that be 2 pro cards, if she did well, or would her figure pro, allow her to jump over to the physique division??
Thanks for sharing JT..

So far just doing figure, we'll see if they like me in this division.

JT-

Lynx is looking amazing as usual! Maybe I missed it, but what show is she doing next?

Shooting for the California Pro at the end of May. We'll see how the progress goes. :)

lol...I'm a damn good with a pistol but my wife out shoots me almost every time we go to the range.

Uh Norm, I am. :D ;)

lol. That is funny!

Naw, just cause they are enrolled in the school sure doesn't mean they are smarter than you are!

Random hair shot coming up!

Thanks for the pics JT! Looking forward to seeing her progress up to the show, and your random sexy hair shots ;)

I was driving home yesterday with the sun roof open. Starting to get a lot of grey in there though! lol

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 127

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member