over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

made a mistake again

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Yesterday did 1.5 of test e in left outer triceps head and 1.5 tren in right outer triceps head. Today can't move my arms.:) Its swollen and red.
Every time i do triceps or biceps this happens, i know i shouldn't be doing that much at once...butt.. yeah i thought this time it will be ok:)
Gotta go back to glutes and shoulders..

1.5 isn't that much and shouldn't be bothering you even with your bi's and tris being more sensetive that standard injection sites. i'd be looking more at the product as the cause of the redness and swelling

every persons body is diffrent.you know what u did wrong bro.just do less next time.me personally i very rarely go over .7 ml in my bis n tris n shoulders they just cant take it,they get swollen up and sore too.i would say try givin your chest a go if u dont already inject there.its a big muscle and for me can take plenty of mls.good luck

as far as bi's and tri's go i never inject more than 1cc......as much as possible though i try to avoid injecting bi's.....i always seem to extra sore in this area.....to me though nothing is worse than injecting in the calves.....be safe

why the f would anyone inject bis anyhow? quads and glutes is all i need

Yesterday did 1.5 of test e in left outer triceps head and 1.5 tren in right outer triceps head. Today can't move my arms.:) Its swollen and red.
Every time i do triceps or biceps this happens, i know i shouldn't be doing that much at once...butt.. yeah i thought this time it will be ok:)

Tri's are a small muscle bro, you have to be careful what you put in there. The muscle is much more dense too which means it will cause more irritation to the muscle.

Oh God, i feel your pain bro. That has happened to me in the past several times. I see that a poster suggested the pec? That is a site i never did, but sounds painful to me too. I dont know, but maybe shoulders and glutes are the way. I never liked the quads. Good luck

As many have mentioned everyone is different, I for one did a shot years ago in the tricep and to this day I have a lump. Sterile Abcess most likely...I LOVE traps, all parts of shoulders, chest upper and middle, and will not do bis or tris. I also like Sub q shots vs IM for test.

Ouch!...Ouch!...Ouch! And that's all I have to say about that!:eek:

Site injecting sucks.

Are you one of those guys that think that site injections actually help that particular muscle grow? or You are just trying to hit different sites to spare the others? Because there is no research or studies or anything that even suggests that this is true, it's a myth. It might make your muscle swell temporarily cause of trauma , but that's about it. And if someone has info suggesting other wise please enlighten me. Stick with your biggest muscles, glutes and quads bro, and the occasional shoulder shot. God bless you.

??

Are you one of those guys that think that site injections actually help that particular muscle grow? or You are just trying to hit different sites to spare the others? Because there is no research or studies or anything that even suggests that this is true, it's a myth. It might make your muscle swell temporarily cause of trauma , but that's about it. And if someone has info suggesting other wise please enlighten me. Stick with your biggest muscles, glutes and quads bro, and the occasional shoulder shot. God bless you.

Man I was hoping someone would say that. Sust 400 in quad nearly crippled me. I M sites other than glutes, quads, and shoulders freak me out a bit. :eek:

1.5 isn't that much and shouldn't be bothering you even with your bi's and tris being more sensetive that standard injection sites. i'd be looking more at the product as the cause of the redness and swelling

Yep. I used to do 3 mls in my biceps or triceps and have no problems whatsoever.

why the f would anyone inject bis anyhow? quads and glutes is all i need

If youre doing high doses or a lot of short esters, the volumes and number of days you inject gets quite large. You need more sites to lessen the buildup of scar tissue. You dont want to be injecting into the same area more than once per week.

Of all the old timers who remembered a newbie posting long time ago on one of the boards that when he was told to shoot it in his ass, he balled himself up and gave himself an injection into his anus ring and posted that how could anyone shoot himself in the ass? As it was painful. Wonder what happened to that kid never heard him post again.

Of all the old timers who remembered a newbie posting long time ago on one of the boards that when he was told to shoot it in his ass, he balled himself up and gave himself an injection into his anus ring and posted that how could anyone shoot himself in the ass? As it was painful. Wonder what happened to that kid never heard him post again.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats GOTTA hurt!

If youre doing high doses or a lot of short esters, the volumes and number of days you inject gets quite large. You need more sites to lessen the buildup of scar tissue. You dont want to be injecting into the same area more than once per week.

true, i guess , every 3 days for a short ester is still only twice a week, i rotate quads and glutes..............guess its just me, no way id pin my arms, scar tissue or otherwise..........

true, i guess , every 3 days for a short ester is still only twice a week, i rotate quads and glutes..............guess its just me, no way id pin my arms, scar tissue or otherwise..........

Some guys end up doing 6 or more injections per week and you have to resort to using other areas.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws