over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mail delays coming

This is false as fuck. Stop with the sensationalism. My neighbor is the postmaster and said this is complete bullshit.
What's false bro? Are you replying to the original post ?

Anybody have anything come through customs lately?

USPS website indicates incoming and outgoing package to Hong Kong and China can experience some more lengthy delays due to limited traffic between their nation and ours. But... isn’t there a travel restriction for most of the world now? Why would those nations be the only major impact?

How can any business survive without any shipping? I agree, has to be BS.

Agreed. I mean for a few weeks (meaning 2 weeks) if they shut down all but essential businesses, maybe. But I’ve heard expert claim hospitalizations won’t peak until May. We can’t shut down the economy for that period of time...

I do e-commerce, you can’t really judge the mail by how long something takes to arrive because some/most mail will always move it’s not like things slow down across the board it’s just that some things they get to quickly and some things get left aside and neglected, it’s not all encompassing where if there are less employees everything is delayed...no its that some things get attention and some don’t and a lot more mistakes are made along the way. The most common mistake being things sorted incorrectly and going to the wrong processing centers in the wrong city’s which even if its one county over it will severely delay a shipment for some reason, sometimes sitting idle for weeks and nobody including my USPS rep has been able to tell me why this happens but if you ask me it’s because all these places performance is tracked so why would they care about someone else’s mail it’s at the bottom of the barrel of concerns.

So you more so have to judge it by how many things are getting lost, by lost I mean it’s sitting idle the tracking hasn’t moved for a week or even more. It’s actually extremely rare for something to just disappear and be gone forever.

That being said even with the small amount of orders I’ve been processing over the past couple weeks I’ve had a considerable number of people reporting late mail and dead tracking numbers.

Also I’ve been pounding my former mail carrier and she says a lot of people haven’t been coming in as the union is supporting their choice not to do so.

So yea...mail is pretty shitty right now you can throw delivery estimates out the window but shit is eventually showing up.

YES stuff is coming through. This is b*llshit. Not gonna post more details.

To put it more direct haha yes hogan is right, it’s just taking longer and that isn’t even always the case it’s just the case more often than usual now.

wow, I'd love to live in your fantasy universe if that's the "worst case scenario" for mail right now.

LOL come on man wtf are you even posting
Well I have 6 days a week now so dropping down to 5 would be quite a bit. I have never known them to do that so that would be quite a plunge from what they have ever done in their history. But if you want to think the sky is falling feel free. So far I have gotten all my stuff on it's regular schedule. I would expect some slowing.

Email I just got from UPS.

• UPS is Open for Business: UPS operations and The UPS Store® locations have been designated by the Governor’s offices in all 50 states as critical infrastructure, and we continue to pick up and deliver, even in restricted areas.
  • No-touch No-sign Delivery: We’ve heard your concerns and changed how customers sign for packages to minimize contact.
  • Delivering Safely: UPS is taking measures to protect employees from exposure to coronavirus including enhanced cleaning and following WHO and CDC guidelines.

I’ve been wondering how fucked up customs is because I need to order some stuff from Alldaychemist soon
Yesterday I signed up at one of the online doctors websites. Within 5 mins of registering I was talking to a Dr. and they prescribed my some stuff that I was running out of that I was getting online and from over seas. They called in the script and I picked it up at Wallgreens 2 hours later. May be worth a shot. They even took my insurance.

I received a prescription drug refill via USPS priority the other day. It was pretty much the same as any other month. Hopefully that trend continues.

Good to hear ups and FedEx are gonna keep showing up too.

Made an order at amazon yesterday. Got it today. Got mail and Fedex delivery today. I called in a script yesterday and it is ready for pickup today at Costco. Which isn't the same as home delivery but everything is still available that I can see.

Ive gotten several big bags of scripts in the mail and even got my testosterone which I had to sign for. The USPS guy didn't do anything different, I still had to touch the stylus and sign the pad. That was back earlier this week. I think they might have a non touch method now. That UPS email I got said they had one I think.

Yesterday I signed up at one of the online doctors websites. Within 5 mins of registering I was talking to a Dr. and they prescribed my some stuff that I was running out of that I was getting online and from over seas. They called in the script and I picked it up at Wallgreens 2 hours later. May be worth a shot. They even took my insurance.

DM or post link please.

All forms of mail/parcel delivery service seem to be totally normal in my neck of the NW. Iv received many things all right on schedule. Even had one arrive early. Hell even the stores I’m going to seem to be back to normal. You’d never know by going in Home Depot that most people are allegedly isolating themselves lol I don’t see any of the shit I’m hearing about on tv and radio where I’m at.

Me too so far! I ordered some Humanofort from the PM store and it was here in two days. I am in the North Florida area.

I'm on day 8 of something I usual receive in 4 or 5... Nothing illicit. Just a regular package. Last package I received was normal, and that was just days ago. So it probably depends on geographic location it is coming from. The delayed package comes out of NYC. The package that arrived on time a few days ago came out of Florida.

I’ve been wondering how fucked up customs is because I need to order some stuff from Alldaychemist soon
If you order from ADC your package will be delayed, mine is, they sent me an email saying that it would be.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws