over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Makeing injectable Dianabol and Anadrol

eckstg

Banned
I was wondering if this may be a better choice since it may be less toxic on the liver and to get better absorbtion?

I was thinking i could heat distilled water in the microwave until it reaches to a boil.Next remove and add either dianabol or anadrol powder to the hot water and let it cool.Next filter through a pez filter unit and cap the receiving vial with septa cap and add 1%ba.

Would this work?

Sry but just based on that statement you shouldnt be making your own gear, you have no clue what your doing.

Orals are orals, even if you inject them theyre still hard on the liver, because of their chemical structure which wont change just because you heated it and filtered it theyre 17-a look it up.

Seriously some of you people have no respect for the crap youll put in your body or the consequences that will appear later.

Dont try and reinvent the wheel before you even know what a wheel is....

Sry but just based on that statement you shouldnt be making your own gear, you have no clue what your doing.

Orals are orals, even if you inject them theyre still hard on the liver, because of their chemical structure which wont change just because you heated it and filtered it theyre 17-a look it up.

Seriously some of you people have no respect for the crap youll put in your body or the consequences that will appear later.

Dont try and reinvent the wheel before you even know what a wheel is....

Im not so sure you know what your talking about DRUSS.Here in winstrols profile it clearly states injecting it is less toxic than orally on the liver.

As previously stated, this compound is unique, as it is available in both an oral form as well as an injectable form. Both forms contain the exact same compound, but injecting this compound (and yes, you can drink the injectable version, and no you shouldn’t) is superior to ingesting it orally in terms of nitrogen retention (6), and thus one would also imagine, for overall anabolism. Injecting it also has the advantage of avoiding the “first pass” through your liver, and thus places your liver under less stress.

I figured this is probaly the same with any oral vs injectable, less passes through the liver?

d-bol works so well @ 25mgs that i don't see the point in injecting it; but a-50 is hard on some peoples stomach for them 25-50mgs injectable a-50 would work great. by the way i would mix it in oil much easier to sterilize.

I would make it in oil, not water. You would make it like any other injectable with GSO, 20% BB and 2% BA.
There will be only one pass through the liver so it will still be liver toxic but not as harsh.
Problem with injectable dbol is the half life is so short you should really inject it multiple times per day, but if you really want to thats how I would go about it.

Not so sure about drol-never hard of anyone making it injectable, but can't see why it would be any different.
You would also need to lower the dose a little as it would be more potent.

now that i think about it we have a good sponsor who carries both,[in inject form] so no need to go threw the trouble of making it.

if.its.soluble.in.water.then.it.should.work.that.way.

but.just.go.ahead.and.buy.some.sterile.saline.to.save.yourself.the.trouble.of.contam.issues.

There.are.two.advantages.to.injectable.adrol/dbol(afaik)

1)less.liver.toxicity(since.it.misses.the.first.pass.through.the.liver.like.oral.takes)

2)possibility.for.site.specific.growth.(since.you.are.injecting.esterless.AAS.there.is.a.possibility.some.of.the.gear.immediately.binds.to.the.AR.receptors.in.the.muscle.injected)

thats like buying a news paper
to try and make toilet paper

why not just buy the god damn toilet paper:rolleyes:

:eek:

that's funny sh#$% right there!:cheeky-s'

what.do.you.think.about.esterless.gear.causing.site.specific.growth???

/curious

my experience is only site inflammation

and very short term

:)

Search the internet & get directions on how to make inj long before You attempt....MC & Basskillers websites have info on this

I would make it in oil, not water. You would make it like any other injectable with GSO, 20% BB and 2% BA.
There will be only one pass through the liver so it will still be liver toxic but not as harsh.
Problem with injectable dbol is the half life is so short you should really inject it multiple times per day, but if you really want to thats how I would go about it.

Not so sure about drol-never hard of anyone making it injectable, but can't see why it would be any different.
You would also need to lower the dose a little as it would be more potent.

IMO dbol will not hold in GSO 20%BB and 2%BA. You will need higher concentrations of both, possibly EO and/or guaicol. I don't have an exact recipe but it would be something along the lines of:

25%BB
3% BA
3-5% Guaicol
GSO or GSO/EO

Last edited:
Dbol will hold when its 25mg @ 2/20 in oil.

Drol won't. Even with EO and Guai its tough as hell.

IMO dbol will not hold in GSO 20%BB and 2%BA. You will need higher concentrations of both, possibly EO and/or guaicol. I don't have an exact recipe but it would be something along the lines of:

25%BB
3% BA
3-5% Guaicol
GSO or GSO/EO

This sounds simple enough and i imagine by going this route you get more bang for your buck with better absorbtion and less passes through the liver making it less toxic.

Im not so sure you know what your talking about DRUSS.Here in winstrols profile it clearly states injecting it is less toxic than orally on the liver.

I figured this is probaly the same with any oral vs injectable, less passes through the liver?

the compound still has to be processed by the liver, the difference is when you ingest an oral is that it passed from the portal vein directly to the liver, so it has to work alot in one go then its on break, injecting it means the liver has to process it diluted all over your body so it takes time, less strain but longer purge.

Its sort of like which burns more calories running a mile or walking a mile?
Both the same, just one takes less time.

While the analogy is close its not 100% i would think injecting orals would have a slight advantage due to them floating around the body longer before being neutralized.

Winny is pharma made to be both oral and inj, what worries me about using other orals that have not been made with injection in mind is that the base powders might contain impurities that cannot be easily removed and cause no health issues when consumed orally(naturally filtered out in the digestive track) but might be a problem when bypassing the body's natural filtration systems.

just a thought.

Broscience

There will be only one pass through the liver

No that's not true.

There won't be a first pass via the hepatic portal vein because the drug is being introduced directly into systemic circulation. However, there will be as many passes through the liver as the half-life of the drug permits. Consider,

-- An average person has 5 liters of blood (~5 quarts);

-- The length of time it takes blood to circulate throughout the body depends on numerous factors including body mass and heart rate but on average **broken link removed** i.e. in one minute all of a persons blood will have passed through their heart;

-- Besides the hepatic portal vein the liver is fed blood directly from the aorta which comes from the left-ventricle;

-- The half-life of Stanozolol is 1 day, methandienone is 4-6 hours, oxymethelone is 8-9 hours so on a very conservative estimate the liver will receive an injection of blood (via the aorta and the proper hepatic artery) containing Stanozolol at least 300 times (ie. 5 hours x 60 minutes). That blood will flow out of the liver and back into systemic circulation at a much lower rate but it will flow out eventually because the liver can only contain a limited amount of blood -- so the volume entering will eventually equal the amount exiting. So we can safely assume the liver will handle the Stanolozol contining blood hundreds of times.

so it will still be liver toxic but not as harsh.

This is doubtful. The toxicity is unchanged because the liver will eventually process the same quantity of the substance (it would actually process more of the drug when it is injected because of greater bioavailability) . Injecting the drug improves its bioavailability because you are not relying on absorption via the stomach wall and small intestine and you are avoiding the first pass liver metabolism effect which destroys a siginificant quantity of the drug (precise amount depends on the drug in question). You could argue that because the liver doesn't receive a bolus of the drug (via the hepatic portal vein) the liver is not taxed to the same extent in a given period of time and it has time to replenish its glutathione and glucuronide reserves. Maybe, but not likely. If you are concerned with sparing the liver from processing a large dose of the drug all at once then you are better off assisting the liver in its work of glucuronidation, methylation and glutathione conjugation.

Then in this case the liver will never really get an AAS-free period to replenish itself so the bolus argument becomes moot.

PS:- Are you the broscientist from that crap forum "Steroid Encyclopedia"?

if.its.soluble.in.water.then.it.should.work.that.way.

but.just.go.ahead.and.buy.some.sterile.saline.to.save.yourself.the.trouble.of.contam.issues.

There.are.two.advantages.to.injectable.adrol/dbol(afaik)

1)less.liver.toxicity(since.it.misses.the.first.pass.through.the.liver.like.oral.takes)

2)possibility.for.site.specific.growth.(since.you.are.injecting.esterless.AAS.there.is.a.possibility.some.of.the.gear.immediately.binds.to.the.AR.receptors.in.the.muscle.injected)

Do you know about the space bar and the space character? The space bar is on the row of keys just underneath your favourite key, the [>.] key. It's that long button that prints nothing when you press it but makes the cursor move to the next position on the right. We all use it, it's a popular key.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131