over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masterclass "Intermittent Fasting" Legit

SunrisePharma

Registered
Masterclass “Intermittent Fasting” Legit

I wanted to share my success with a weight loss program that has been around for quite awhile. I had heard about it in the past but I had no interest in fasting. After listening to a long time friend of mine talk about it, I became interested and decided to do some research on Intermittent Fasting. I studied the different approaches to it for a couple of Months and then committed myself to a one year program that I had put together myself from my research on Intermittent Fasting. I did not hire a professional to help me prepare for the rigor of this program, the nutrition or the training style with adjustments. The reason I mention this is because more people can easily do this program by research or simply follow my program.

The first six Months of my program I hit the fasted cardio seven mornings per week at an "18 hour fast" period daily for six Months and dropped 70 lbs of body fat as well as some muscle mass reduction and I am maintaining it. I have been on this program foor more than one year. I have reduced my fasted cardio sessions to five days a week and also have adjusted my fasting period to a "16 hour fast" and I am still within one pound of the 70 lb weight loss.

I also train five days per week in the gym with high volume and reps to stay lean and fit.

I have never seen such extreme results as I have experienced with the Intermittent fasting. In my opinion, this is a great program for the athletes that do not compete in a strength sport, but train in strength athletics.

Intermittent fasting is a true eating plan that switches between fasting and regular meal plans. It is a great way to lose body fat, manage your weight and even prevent or reverse some forms of disease, such as Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, Heart Disease and other illnesses.

It is completely about “when” you eat!

There are several different ways to do intermittent fasting, but they are all based on choosing regular time periods to eat and fast. For instance, you might try eating only during an eight-hour period each day and fast for the remainder. Or you might choose to eat only one meal a day two days a week. There are many different intermittent fasting schedules.

Research indicates that after hours without food, the body exhausts its sugar stores and starts burning fat. This is called “metabolic switching”

When you fast, several things happen in your body on the cellular and molecular level.
For example, your body adjusts hormone levels to make stored body fat more accessible.
Your cells also initiate important repair processes and change the expression of genes.

Here are some changes that occur in your body when you fast:

Human Growth Hormone (HGH): The levels of growth hormone skyrocket, increasing as much as 5-fold. This has benefits for fat loss and muscle gain, to name a few (4Trusted Source, 5Trusted Source, 6Trusted Source, 7Trusted Source).

Insulin: Insulin sensitivity improves and levels of insulin drop dramatically. Lower insulin levels make stored body fat more accessible (8Trusted Source).

Cellular repair: When fasted, your cells initiate cellular repair processes. This includes “AUTOPHAGY”, where cells digest and remove old and dysfunctional proteins that build up inside cells (9Trusted Source, 10Trusted Source).

Gene expression: There are changes in the function of genes related to longevity and protection against disease (11Trusted Source, 12Trusted Source).

These changes in hormone levels, cell function and gene expression are responsible for the health benefits of intermittent fasting.You should perform research just as I have done with this article, as there are so many different approaches. Watching your intake is super important but easily manageable.

I will personally tell you all that this is an awesome way of living, a great lifestyle, full of energy and healing capabilities. I will suggest and hope that readers of this article share this program with freinds and loved ones that have suffered with weight problems or have not found success in the endless streams of diet plans on the street today.

The intermittent fasting and pre cardio (cardio before you break your fasting period) is the absolute answer!

Best Regards,

Casey.
[email protected]

Fasting is an amazing tool. I dont do it to this extreme, but I would say I fast for roughly 12 to 14 hours a day. I'm on a hard cut atm.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws