over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mattress suggestions….

Does the gel cool that’s only draw back to a 7 year old tempur it can get warm in summer, I’ve seen the new cooling ones supposedly stay icy cool, I keep the house on 65 and the bedroom at 61 and still get hot I guess bc of genetics bc I was hot at am155 lb natty though I think exercising in general raises our metabolic rate. That said apparently as a child I woukd always run around naked and I’m seeing my 15 month old do the same so…….. course tren and clen never helped lol
Taking cold plunges, and staying in the cold for a good 5+ mins, and I'm now cold all day.
If I plunge before bed, ill be cold going into sleep. But later at night I'll wake super hot.
Withoit the cold plunges I'm hot all the time

Taking cold plunges, and staying in the cold for a good 5+ mins, and I'm now cold all day.
If I plunge before bed, ill be cold going into sleep. But later at night I'll wake super hot.
Withoit the cold plunges I'm hot all the time
Did you get a special tub man my bathtub with me in it holds laughably small amount of water. I see Rogan does his outdduur

Wife ordered us a “purple” mattress in 2020

My quality of sleep with that and my Ooler is better than anything else I have ever tried
What temperature does the Ooler get down too, I've been considering one but haven't found anyone to provide a review after long term use.

I have a Bob-o-Pedic foam mattress on an adjustable frame. Nice and helps support my back so had pain free sleep.

What temperature does the Ooler get down too, I've been considering one but haven't found anyone to provide a review after long term use.
I set mine to “low” it’s been on that setting since I bought it honestly.

I think it goes down to 65 then goes to “low”

Realistically with your body temp and a duvet I’m probably sleeping in the 70s

Based off my Oura ring though it has a very real difference in my sleep quality when the data is looked at over a long period of time.

At first I was a bit unimpressed but after a month or two of gradual improvement it was pretty clear it was worth the investment.

In Asia on an extended trip at the moment and Jesus I wish I could have brought it with me

I set mine to “low” it’s been on that setting since I bought it honestly.

I think it goes down to 65 then goes to “low”

Realistically with your body temp and a duvet I’m probably sleeping in the 70s

Based off my Oura ring though it has a very real difference in my sleep quality when the data is looked at over a long period of time.

At first I was a bit unimpressed but after a month or two of gradual improvement it was pretty clear it was worth the investment.

In Asia on an extended trip at the moment and Jesus I wish I could have brought it with me
Thanks for the feedback. I was torn between that unit and the bedjet.

Thanks for the feedback. I was torn between that unit and the bedjet.
We tried the bed jet as well

Unit is fucking huge and goes at the foot of your bed. Our bedroom is fairly large and it was just a nuisance

Snagged ours off Amazon and returned like three days later
Wife said absolutely not

Sounds like the ooler it is then, enjoy the rest of you trip and stay safe.

Having sex on memory foam is way more work. I will get the springs from now on.

Having sex on memory foam is way more work. I will get the springs from now on.
Holy shit is it tough Lmafo I sink down soooo deep I found the key is just to have her ride me and if she needs me on top the her on her side knees up horizontal split works best. I think this is more of an issue bc we weigh so much and on our knees sink in bc my wife is like 130 with I cup titties bouncing everywhere and she has no issues on her knees

The mattress itself runs for $800 and the adjustable motorized frame is about $2K (might be cheaper now as I owned my bed for 4 years).
Are the adjustable frames set up for guys over 250? I have a super nice couch but it doesn’t like my weight. I think sleeping slightly elevated woukd help my apnea even with my cpap

Are the adjustable frames set up for guys over 250? I have a super nice couch but it doesn’t like my weight. I think sleeping slightly elevated woukd help my apnea even with my cpap
Good question as I weigh 185 but it should as the frame is solid metal.

Good question as I weigh 185 but it should as the frame is solid metal.
Cool thanks for the info I’ve been over 250 for awhile and it affects everything I think worse for us bc it’s sooo much weight on a smaller contact point as fat fuckers may weigh say 250 but the contact surface area is like 4-5 times as much.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131